Author Topic: 01/12/09: Bishop Lamont Talks New Mix-Tape, "Could Have Been You" Leak, Release  (Read 4711 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bishop's making a bad move if you ask me. It takes respect to get respect - if you disrespect the vets, what do you suppose they're gonna give you back?

Bishop's nigga moment continues...

Elano

You know that bishop and crook and glasses are the ones pushing back right?they didn't start this.snoop calls himself the king of the westcoast.well fucking act like it and support your coast.and the game didn't blow up on aftermath.the game blew up on g unit.50 cent handed the game is career people are so quick to forget that.if 50 didn't come along their would be threads on this forum saying get whatever happened to the game?bishop has done more on aftermath then the game ever did.how would snoop murder anyone?dude is weak as fuck in the streets and on the mic.the only thing he has power in is the industry and he's already blackballing them so what else could he do?nothing.I'm interested to see if cube could make a good diss track still.

CRY ME A RIVER

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
You know that bishop and crook and glasses are the ones pushing back right?they didn't start this.snoop calls himself the king of the westcoast.well fucking act like it and support your coast.and the game didn't blow up on aftermath.the game blew up on g unit.50 cent handed the game is career people are so quick to forget that.if 50 didn't come along their would be threads on this forum saying get whatever happened to the game?bishop has done more on aftermath then the game ever did.how would snoop murder anyone?dude is weak as fuck in the streets and on the mic.the only thing he has power in is the industry and he's already blackballing them so what else could he do?nothing.I'm interested to see if cube could make a good diss track still.

tho im sure Cube could, I think he couldnt care less what 3 rappers who have never released an album have to say about him

Jaydc555

Canibus hadn't released an album either and ll certainly cared.and that turned into a great battle.though imo canibus absolutely slaughtered ll

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you know what,.... bishop need to fukkin check himself.

tell that scary ass bitchup lamont to listen to snoop's song "my peoples" . he gives a shoutout to bishop lamont in the track, aswell as glasses malone.

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Canibus hadn't released an album either and ll certainly cared.and that turned into a great battle.though imo canibus absolutely slaughtered ll

tho its off topic, LL started that beef, because he took offence to "L, is that a mic on your arm? Let me borrow that", Canibus explained that he was showing respect not dissing

Jaydc555

So because snoop have them a shout out they should tuck their sacks back?don't know that enemies are rarely a stranger

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^
so please tell me what the fukk bishop is mad about?.... coz snoop isnt givin him props?... but he did, so bishop need to quit this nonsense if he wants to rescue his career.

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
^^
so please tell me what the fukk bishop is mad about?.... coz snoop isnt givin him props?... but he did, so bishop need to quit this nonsense if he wants to rescue his career.

I really cant see Dre co-signing Bishop after he's done this

Elano

bishop and g malone will never be successful,i wanna see these dudes in about 10 years  :D

Jaydc555

Do you really think dre cares?I bet snoop and him barely speak.I don't know I'm not the inside but my guess would be the fact snoop and cube do nothing for the coast they claim to be kings of.the fact that snoop blackballs crooked I and that's their man so they ride with him.I'm sure we will all know the truth sooner or later.

YoungCrookedI

tell that scary ass bitchup lamont to listen to snoop's song "my peoples" . he gives a shoutout to bishop lamont in the track, aswell as glasses malone.

yeah but not crooked...ohhh your daz avatar says all.

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

yeah but not crooked...

so? Crooked is a grown man, does he really need props from Snoop to be happy
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 09:54:32 AM by Webby05 »

Elano

why snoop and cube should do something for the 'coast' ?
if these fuckin stupid rappers can't blow without a big name behind,they should find another work because they're wack as hell

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
now imagine if all 3 team together,... they will destroy bishop lamont, crooked I, and their "no country for old men" hatin asses.

you know that would make them just as bad as the ones that you are criticising, right?

no it wouldnt, coz that would only be to retaliate against the actions from the other side.
i dont know about you, but my father always taught me to fight back, and never let someone tred over me.

put it like this,.... if someone punches you, then you fight back. you aint gonna let yourself get beaten up and humiliated.
you gonna be a man, and stand up for yourself. and even if you lose, atleast you put up a fight, and not go out like a coward.

bishop lamont is asking for it.

this is the real world where if you disrespect someone, you best believe they're gonna check you.

there's a big difference between something that's understandable and something that can be justified.
ever heard of responsibility?