Author Topic: 01/12/09: Bishop Lamont Talks New Mix-Tape, "Could Have Been You" Leak, Release  (Read 4720 times)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you know what,.... bishop need to fukkin check himself.

tell that scary ass bitchup lamont to listen to snoop's song "my peoples" . he gives a shoutout to bishop lamont in the track, aswell as glasses malone.

yeah but not crooked...ohhh your daz avatar says all.
oh, and you got crooked I in your sig, and made your username after him, and you ride his nuts like no other.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 09:57:21 AM by ironmike »

Jaydc555

If they don't want to help then they should callings themselves kings of the coast.do you notice how they only singled out these two artists?if you guys want to know what real leaders are look at ugk and what they did for the south.

Digital Pimpin'

Why can't we all just get along? lol

Seems the West always has to go against itself; in which case I would rather Bishop/Crooked/Glasses come out on top.

Not because I'm taking sides, hell no. Snoop & Cube provided the soundtrack to a good chunk of my life.

It's because if they don't, all the West will have to look forward to in 5yrs time is a pop album from a 43yr old Snoop who's making more money outside of music anyway.

Bishop sure has made it hard for himself tho...

Besides, where's the music already? That's what we're all interested in, right?

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
If they don't want to help then they should callings themselves kings of the coast.do you notice how they only singled out these two artists?if you guys want to know what real leaders are look at ugk and what they did for the south.

I could be wrong here but I cant remember Cube calling himself the king of the coast? even though argueably he is, and owes the coast nothing!

Elano

If they don't want to help then they should callings themselves kings of the coast.

WHO-THE-FUCK-ARE-YOU to pretend to know what they should do ?  :loco: :sshh:

Jaydc555

Its common knowledge.don't call yourself a leader if you aren't prepared to be one

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Its common knowledge.don't call yourself a leader if you aren't prepared to be one

dont disrespect your elders is also a common saying, especially one (Cube) who layed the foundations for you

Jaydc555

Can't argue with that.but we don't know the truth of what's really going on.I'm sure we will though.Not saying that cube is for sure doing it but if someone is shitting all over you aka what snoop does to crooked I then you have to fight back.bishop crooked and glasses are all intelligent men if you have ever read their interviews.they know what their doing and I'm sure have good reasons for for doing so.I don't think crook would record a song called respect your ogs for no reason

Elano

ONCE AGAIN:if these fuckin stupid rappers can't be successful without a big name behind their back,they should find another work because they're wack as hell

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
daz has spoken

BISHOP USE TO BE MY SECERTARY ANSWERING MY PHONES @ DPGRECORDZ askem  BUT HE DONT WANT IT...HES FROM CARSON BISHOP WILL NEVA EVA COME OUT HOW LONG HE SIGNED & HES THE ONE LEAKIN DRE & 50 MUSIC 2GIVE HIM SELF HYPE CUZ WE SNOOP & DAZ  WE PAID  SO HIM TALKIN SHIT DONT MEAN NUTHIN >>>>>>>WE SEEN BISHOP PLENNTY OF TYME & HE PLAY THA BACGROUNd

Jaydc555

I mean you can hear their intelligence through their music as well.cube is an intelligent man as well and that also can be heard in his music.but snoop?he comes off as a bitter narcissistic moron.and that comes through in his music.I used to be a huge fan of his.not anymore.I could excuse it if he made good Music but he's fallen off hard.I remember on an inteview at this site and they asked him about eminem and he's like I don't listen to that I'm a gangsta.he's a goof.I guess gangstas make songs with pussycat dolls and Willie Nelson?lol.he's become a charicture of himself.he's like the gangsta version of Stephen colbert

Jaydc555

If you really want to know snoops character just look at that whole kurupt situation.but some people have his nuts lodged so far in their throat they might as well be their adams apples.

Elano

ah ah daz  8)

Jaydc555

Yeah I'm sure daz the guy who dr dre wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole has real insight into the aftermath camp

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^
i bet he knows more than you do.