Author Topic: 01/12/09: Bishop Lamont Talks New Mix-Tape, "Could Have Been You" Leak, Release  (Read 4699 times)

Jaydc555

Daz is such a yes man to snoop that if snoop said jump he would say hold let me take your dick out of my mouth first

Elano

Daz is such a yes man to snoop that if snoop said jump he would say hold let me take your dick out of my mouth first

you are fuckin boring  :P

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that's daz's blood, so he gonna ride for him.

bishop on the other hand,... his beef with snoop is that he dont support him, but snoop gave bishop lamont props on one of his songs.
so why then would bishop disrespect snoop?... because he's makin music with crooked I, and crooked I and snoop got issues?..... well that would count for bishop being a dikkrider

Elano

at the end of the day,daz's discography shits all over these new wack artists,daz can say wtf he wants to say about these assholes.

Jaydc555

What's sad is that you guys love snoop and daz so much.they aren't relelvant anymore.their music is repetive and boring.bishpps free street albums are better then anything snoop and daz have done in the last 6 or 7 years.and lyrically crooked I is on a level that they couldn't even fathom.I mean if you guys like listening to music that talks about the same 3 subjects over and over and over then go right ahead

Elano

What's sad is that you guys love snoop and daz so much.they aren't relelvant anymore.their music is repetive and boring.bishpps free street albums are better then anything snoop and daz have done in the last 6 or 7 years.and lyrically crooked I is on a level that they couldn't even fathom.I mean if you guys like listening to music that talks about the same 3 subjects over and over and over then go right ahead

WHATEVER

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and no matter what, you are always gonna love bishop , regardless of the stupid things he does, and never admit to him being in the wrong.
daz has made alot of fillers , but he is still makin dope ass songs, which cant be said for bishop or crooked I. all their shyt is mixtapes , rappin over other peoples beats.
they dont get credit for that. daz shits on them

Jaydc555

I'm guessing you have never actually listened to bishop lamonts street albums.all of them are original beats.and block obama 2 was original beats and most of block obama one.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^
they're all wack beats, with average ass uninspiring sounding bishop lamont rappin on them

Jaydc555

Wow what a compelling rebuttal krasnoe.but that's expected from a snoop and daz fan.I mean when I listen to their music I shut my brain off because they never say anything remotely interesting or thought provoking.oh I get it your mad that bishop and crook go over your head with the music and you don't feel like feeling dumb when they rap.its understandable

Elano

Wow what a compelling rebuttal krasnoe.but that's expected from a snoop and daz fan.I mean when I listen to their music I shut my brain off because they never say anything remotely interesting or thought provoking.oh I get it your mad that bishop and crook go over your head with the music and you don't feel like feeling dumb when they rap.its understandable

NATURE IS ONE BAD MOTHER  :D  :-*

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

firstly for your comment about Snoop doing nothing in the last 7 years any good... Blue Carpet Treatment!

It does make me laugh when fans hate a rapper because they have beef with their favourite rapper

Jaydc555

Lol.so you say its all mixtape beats then I call you on it and you change your answer?you just made it clear you have never listened the music.and uninspired?if you want a real example of that just listen to every album daz has been a part of in the last ten years.then listen to every snoop album since tha last meal.that is uninspired music.a bunch of clichés spouted out by old men that live in the suburbs

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Lol.so you say its all mixtape beats then I call you on it and you change your answer?you just made it clear you have never listened the music.and uninspired?if you want a real example of that just listen to every album daz has been a part of in the last ten years.then listen to every snoop album since tha last meal.that is uninspired music.a bunch of clichés spouted out by old men that live in the suburbs

WRONG

YoungCrookedI

at the end of the day,daz's discography shits all over these new wack artists,daz can say wtf he wants to say about these assholes.

lol daz is workin with fruity loops 1.0 and when you´re droppin every hour an album,you´re shit is garbagre cause you didn´t take your time...crooked/bishop/malone are doin the opposite of these wack ass rappers...PUT YA´ALL W´S DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!