Author Topic: 01/12/09: Bishop Lamont Talks New Mix-Tape, "Could Have Been You" Leak, Release  (Read 4717 times)

Elano

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_amof_poEc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_amof_poEc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

GRAND DADDY IS STILL RAPPIN????

crooked i 10 years watchin the "game" without a proper album out,so STFU  :sshh:

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_amof_poEc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_amof_poEc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Ice Cube is 39, how olds Crooked I?

Ice Cube has been part of 5 classic albums, how many has Crooked been part of?

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.

GRAND DADDDY WIZARD IS STILL RAPPIN????

Get you're shit straight, son.

• Muthafuckin' OG
Bishop claims he doesn't have beef with snoop in that whoo kid interview but I know crooked does.  Maybe Bishop was speaking for the whole lot of'em.  Maybe each of them will take on a particular rapper.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it is what it is yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?

Even Ice T released an album last year and he is what...50? These artists will keep on releasing albums 20 + years after their first one and you groupies will still keep on crying over your favorite "new west, 10 years in the game no album" - rappers.
No surprise if Crooked gets some hate when most of his fanbase is based on idiots like you.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 02:08:47 AM by Booz »

mlk93

• Muthafuckin' OG
''Aftermath rapper Bishop Lamont is so angered by the lack of support he has received from West Coast veterans Ice Cube and Snoop Dogg that he has decided to attack both rappers on an upcoming collaborative album titled No Country For Old Men.''

I lost all my respect for this dude. Snoop helped a lot of upcoming rappers in his career. He put out Dubb Union recently. Like Long Beach Iz Active says: ''If you're wack why should they go out their way to support you?'' Bishop Lamont is just an angry kid and an average rapper. And the funny thing is; The Game was dropped from the math because of the Game/50 Cent beef. Why is Dre letting this kid diss Snoop then? I hope Snoop and Cube release a diss song to end his internet/mixtape career. By the way... Dre needs to put this kid in his dumpster behind his recording studio. Fuck Bishop Lamont! And using the title ''No Country For Old Men''? That's a classic movie. People can't use that title. Period!

Dude, that album went double wood. He has a point what have Cube and Snoop done for the westcoast ? Cube only brought WC with him and Snoop put his name on a project every now and then like DPG, Dubb Union, Warzone but none of the groups are promoted at all, besides the internet. Same thing is happening in the Eastocast, look at the South, no wonder why they're so succesfull.

But like Mauzip said they are not obligated to support him and what Bishop is doing right now goes completley againts his so called logic he had 1 year ago and looks like that he's just as bipolar as Game. It's obvious that his situation at Aftermath sucks, no album for him until 2010.

Cube is indepent now and snoop last album didn't reach the 500 000 copies. Cube brought lench mob mack 10 kam mr short kop ... and snoop tha eastsidaz , dubb union warzone doggy's angel .... i like g , crooked and bishop . but why should they have to support ur career? They don't have to just because they are legend?? They already help a lot of artist in their career . And i think that now in this period for the industry their not able anymore to support artist like they used to. And if they don't like u ? They do what the fuck they want !! They can't support all the westcoast artist! Bishop got dre to back him up G malone got Mack 10 and cash money  so why? It's like shooting on ur own foot!! i like them but i think this stupid focus on ur career instead of wasting time ! Snoop and Cube don't have to proove nothing U have to prove  everything even if u all know u are good but we are not every one so put u album out !

YoungCrookedI

man i don´t give a fuck, how much these old rappers dropped an album...im talkin about skillz...crooked would destroy cube,snoop in a freesytle chypa...an hiphop is from the streets not from an fuckin hill...so stfu 106&park kids...dubcnn=DPG=CUBE Groupies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elano

man i don´t give a fuck, how much these old rappers dropped an album...im talkin about skillz...crooked would destroy cube,snoop in a freesytle chypa...an hiphop is from the streets not from an fuckin hill...so stfu 106&park kids...dubcnn=DPG=CUBE Groupies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH,IN A FREESTYLE CHYPA    :D  :D  :D

Kid,let me tell you something about your american idol: NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT FREESTYLES  :-*

mlk93

• Muthafuckin' OG
like i said i like them all but doing mixtape and freestyle don't make a career ! I'm waiting to ear this no country for oldmen but i think it's just publicity ! why do u need help when u are with dre or cash money ?? Be ur self and i remember that snoop ask to g malone to be part of the tour with him but g refuse !  g MALONE WAS ON THE SET OF THE CALI IZ ACTIVE VIDEO bishop said once he was used to chill at snoop house . Snoop said once a long time ago that he told to big c style to sign crooked? Did they all lost memories?? I'm a fan of snoop and and i like bishop and crooked to but it's to easy to say it's snoop and cube fault if u don't have an album out! Ask cash money Dre or ur label. Of course crooked as an Mc but what did u as an artist? They can't support all the rappers from the west and beside we all know that snoop is not the best buisiness man in term of promoting artist so. it's li,e asking to jay z or nas to support al the new cats from new york . It's impossible . These 3 have enough talent to be succesful by their own and beside they all signed . On to aftermath the other to cash money ? u prefer to be on lenchmob or doggystyle? i don't think so ! STOP COMPLAINING and make good music this is what we want to ear from u ! Not this bitching!

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
looks like you were right after all Chad Vader  :laugh:

aiming for Cube seems so pointless :P bad move  :nawty:

Snoop however, is another story. that bitch runs his mouth way too often so it's about time that he gets put in check.

Fuck it - I just wanna hear some good music, more chance of that from Bishop/Glasses/Crooked these days than anyone else 8)
exactly, that's what matters more!  8) props  :)

If Cube did as many interviews and spots with the media as Snoop did, I bet y'all would find something to render him as a "bitch" also.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
im talkin about skillz...crooked would destroy cube,snoop in a freesytle chypa...
Oh so freestyles is appreciated more than skills to make a real album? LMAO, you are funny as hell. You need more than freestyle skills to call yourself a C.O.B or whatever he is always yelling in his frestyles.

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
Cube + Snoop aint a better combo than Bishop + crooked and Glasses in my opinion. I mean right now.

The mixtape is gonna be crazy even though i dont really get why they diss legends like this. Maybe its justified on the "behind the scene" side. Who knows ?

Sure cube and snoop are legends and have made classics, but look at bishop's mixtapes. And crooked I...he's just one of the goat ! He didnt release an album so what ? Does that make is music bad ?
No, he's an incredible rapper.
Glasses malone is mad too....very intelligent man. Hard working dude. Cant do nothing but respect and push the NEW GENERATION of west coast rap.
I'm feeling that "no country for oldmen" concept, the title is crazy. But i loved the last cube's album tough. And snoop is still FUNNY. He's a big entertainer, no need to discuss that.

They're all great rappers at the end...

The D.O.C and

YoungCrookedI

man even those hip-hop weeklys from crooked and the block obama´s are killing the latest albums from you´re idol´s punks ass.

penenstamp

This thread has become worse than Bishop Lamont himself. Thanks, Elaine.