Author Topic: 01/12/09: Bishop Lamont Talks New Mix-Tape, "Could Have Been You" Leak, Release  (Read 4707 times)

Elano

This thread has become worse than Bishop Lamont himself. Thanks, Elaine.
always on my nuts. Thanks mauzip.
why don't you open another thread about tq or az ?  :D

Elano

No surprise if Crooked gets some hate when most of his fanbase is based on idiots.
Its the same for bishop and g.malone

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
looks like you were right after all Chad Vader  :laugh:

aiming for Cube seems so pointless :P bad move  :nawty:

Snoop however, is another story. that bitch runs his mouth way too often so it's about time that he gets put in check.

Fuck it - I just wanna hear some good music, more chance of that from Bishop/Glasses/Crooked these days than anyone else 8)
exactly, that's what matters more!  8) props  :)

If Cube did as many interviews and spots with the media as Snoop did, I bet y'all would find something to render him as a "bitch" also.

speak for yourself

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
right i understand their "reasons" for going at Snoop...

but why Cube?

YoungCrookedI

No surprise if Crooked gets some hate when most of his fanbase is based on idiots.

okaay, rockin roll fan.

Playano

• Lil Geezy
On the real..

Bishop Lamont.. this dude got Dr.Dre why he need Snoop Or Cube.. Did Eminem or 50 cent need snoop or cube by there debut album?

I hope there is going to be a beef so that snoop doggy dogg is hungry again for the rap game and yeah ice cube that muthafucka legend is going say sum like this

Bishop Lamont ".Dizz." gangsta rap made me do it hehehe..

Can't wait!..

MR_JV

whats gunna happen when, cube, snoop, bishop and crooked work on detox together? haha

YoungCrookedI

whats gunna happen when, cube, snoop, bishop and crooked work on detox together? haha

then this would be hisstory,but until snoop´s suge mentaliy does exists don´t except a kollabo like that.

Jaydc555

How could you call crooked and bishop fans idiots?bishop and crook have lyrics that make you think.when has snoop ever said anything thought provoking?you have to shut your brain off when you listen to him and the dpg camp.the fact is the average snoop fan is not that intelligent.I mean you'd have to be dumb considering he hasn't made a good album since tha last meal and you people are all over his nuts.theirs a reason snoop has never been mentioned among the great

Jaydc555

Snoop is the epitome of style without substance

Elano

okaay, rockin roll fan.

stop bitchin

but why Cube?
Notice he only disses people that had a close relationship with Dre. He is jealous of all these dudes becuase he knows him and the doc will never be as close.  ::)

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

but why Cube?
Notice he only disses people that had a close relationship with Dre. He is jealous of all these dudes becuase he knows him and the doc will never be as close.  ::)

I just dont see why they are bringing Cube into it? He arguably invented this shit, isnt that enough, why does he have to help out these new west artists, he owes them nothing, if anything they owe him!

Playano

• Lil Geezy
Yoo Bishop,

We all think you need to grow up
Way up, Way up, Way up..

Bishop used to think fucking up was cool, loved dizzin ice cube & d-o-double g , till he didn't got his cd released

Bishop ya ain't a kid no more, I think it's time to grow, homie you better know, you know it's time to grow,
Cause nigga you to grown, go out and get your own, I think you better grow up

PLANT

Cause nigga you to grown, go out and get your own, I think you better grow up

lol, so true.

these guys sound like a bunch of bitches to me.  And how the fuck are they gona put out "No Country For Old Men" album when Crooked I is old as dirt himself.  Dudes been around FOREVER, and still hasnt put shit out.  I bet Crooked I is almost as old as Snoop.  Crooked I will be recieving his retirement pension plan by the time he puts an album out.