Author Topic: Tyga & Clinton Sparks Presents: The Free Album (Download)  (Read 354 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Tyga & Clinton Sparks Presents: The Free Album (Download)
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 11:46:33 AM »
People are entitled to whatever they want.I don't care for him but I don't hate him.I wish him all the success in the world its just not for me

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2009, 05:27:20 PM »
whatever the case maybe, homie got put on by majors!!!
again im not hatin, get ya money!!!

its good that he got his album to drop but he came thru by way of his cuzzin and he dont make westcoast muzik
Im not hatin tho

Travis is NOT his cousin btw...thats all "make believe" lol

as is the case for everyone on dubcnn including Bishop (Dre), Ya Boy (Game)....the list goes on and on...the kid is 19 yrs old and is all over MTV...its obvious his star appeal isnt local which is why everyone hates on dude b/c he got on so quick....i undertstand hes not gangsta and got robbed and isnt from compton etcetera etc.  But realistically dude is putting on for LA in a major way...we shld embrace dude for getting big not be crabs in the barrell and hate on dude for getting shine

So True. I went on a lil rant about this on my blog: http://lafresh.net

(not trying to plug my site, but It's on point with what you said)

Al Bundy

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2009, 08:23:54 PM »
young money bitch let the champagne cork pop

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2009, 08:48:55 PM »
str8 up thats what im sayin, but that dont mean the non-listeners cant comment or debate on the subject bein talked about

People are entitled to whatever they want.I don't care for him but I don't hate him.I wish him all the success in the world its just not for me
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.