Author Topic: I Guess Eddy Curry Likes It In The Butt......  (Read 660 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I Guess Eddy Curry Likes It In The Butt......
« on: January 12, 2009, 09:23:44 PM »
Taken from Yahoo's BDL blog:

"The New York Post has a big story tonight. Huge story. Massive. Like 6-foot-11, 300 pou— I'll stop, this is too crazy: Eddy Curry has been slapped with a sexual-harassment suit by his former driver, who claims the Knicks center tried to solicit gay sex from him.

The stunning court papers claim Curry, a married father of three, repeatedly approached chauffeur David Kuchinsky "in the nude," allegedly telling him, "Look at me, Dave, look" and "Come and touch it, Dave."

Curry also made Kuchinsky perform "humiliating tasks outside the scope of his employment, such as cleaning up and removing dirty towels [Curry had ejaculated into] so that his wife would not see them," the Manhattan federal court suit says. 

Kuchinsky, who worked for Curry from October 2005 through October 2008, also alleges that Curry hurled slurs at him including "[expletive] Jew," "cracker," "white devil," and ... yeah, you get the idea. Not fun. Kuchinsky is seeking nearly $100,000 plus compensatory damages as well as unpaid wages and expenses.

Curry makes $9.4 million a year for breathing, sitting, dreaming of gymnastics.

Obviously, Curry's lawyer denies Kuchinsky's allegations, calling them "absolutely untrue." Apparently, Kuckinsky began making a series of claims for his unpaid wages months ago, upping the ante each time, so it's possible the "come and touch it" line was his final all-in move. (Daniel Negreanu does this all the time.) We'll see.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go wash my imagination with bleach."

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: I Guess Eddy Curry Likes It In The Butt......
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 09:41:48 PM »
Another black EYE for the Bricks!  Them & sexual harassment goes 2gether like pancakes & syrup, chicken nuggests & BBQ sauce even.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 09:45:50 PM »

"The New York Post has a big story tonight. Huge story. Massive. Like 6-foot-11, 300 pou— I'll stop, this is too crazy: Eddy Curry has been slapped with a sexual-harassment suit by his former driver, who claims the Knicks center tried to solicit gay sex from him.

The stunning court papers claim Curry, a married father of three, repeatedly approached chauffeur David Kuchinsky "in the nude," allegedly telling him, "Look at me, Dave, look" and "Come and touch it, Dave."

Curry also made Kuchinsky perform "humiliating tasks outside the scope of his employment, such as cleaning up and removing dirty towels [Curry had ejaculated into] so that his wife would not see them," the Manhattan federal court suit says. 

Kuchinsky, who worked for Curry from October 2005 through October 2008, also alleges that Curry hurled slurs at him including "[expletive] Jew," "cracker," "white devil," and ... yeah, you get the idea. Not fun. Kuchinsky is seeking nearly $100,000 plus compensatory damages as well as unpaid wages and expenses.

Obviously, Curry's lawyer denies Kuchinsky's allegations, calling them "absolutely untrue." Apparently, Kuckinsky began making a series of claims for his unpaid wages months ago, upping the ante each time, so it's possible the "come and touch it" line was his final all-in move. (Daniel Negreanu does this all the time.) We'll see.

ROFLMAO!!!

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 09:51:10 PM »
Another black EYE for the Bricks!  Them & sexual harassment goes 2gether like pancakes & syrup, chicken nuggests & BBQ sauce even.

LOL

Kool Beenz

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 09:51:18 PM »
LMAO

'EclipZe

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 09:57:40 PM »
lol if this is true, the big batty boy!

thisoneguy360

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 12:36:52 AM »
WTF  :-X

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 04:21:18 AM »
Nuts.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 05:10:09 AM »

ROFLMAO!!!

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2009, 08:40:12 AM »
i heard the guys a felon

hope to god hes making this up
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 10:58:32 AM »
Come and touch it Dave. LMAO!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 01:23:01 PM »
Classic...LOLLL.

This explains why Curry is so soft in the paint.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 03:18:35 PM »
hahahahaha!

This cant be true....

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2009, 12:12:36 AM »
I didn't wanna do another thread on this but now, I swear man....Curry just can NOT CATCH A BREAK :grumpy:  Last night there was a report on real gm that his baby momma & her daughter from someone else was murdered in the south side of Chicago.  RIP

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2009, 05:53:51 AM »