Author Topic: I Guess Eddy Curry Likes It In The Butt......  (Read 655 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: I Guess Eddy Curry Likes It In The Butt......
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2009, 07:26:30 AM »
curry's ex GF got killed

hmm
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

'EclipZe

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2009, 09:21:29 AM »
^ yeah i readed that... dude really got lots of shit on his head atm

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2009, 10:11:22 AM »
she prob was gonan tell the world how he was a flamer so he got her cappedi
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2009, 09:59:57 AM »
Eddy Curry reportedly was the father of the 9-month-old girl murdered along with her mother, Curry's ex-girlfriend, last Saturday.

Curry's 3-year-old son, Noah, was unhurt. The slain woman was also the mother of Curry's son.

The Chicago Sun-Times, citing sources familiar with the paternity case between Curry and the deceased Nova Henry, reported that Curry was the biological father of 9-month-old Ava.

The newspaper reported that a court document contains a DNA test that confirms Curry as the father of the 9-month-old.

A relative found the bodies of Henry, 24, and her 9-month-old daughter in their Chicago apartment Saturday evening, according to police. Both died from multiple gunshot wounds.

Curry's son was found unharmed at the scene. The Sun-Times reported that a person with the same last name of the murdered 9-month-old has been questioned by police. No arrests have been made and no formal suspects have been named by Chicago police.

Curry's son has been questioned by investigators both with family members present and by himself, the newspaper reported. Noah Curry is currently with his maternal grandmother but will eventually be placed into his father's care, attorney Michael Kalcheim told the Sun-Times.

The Knicks told center Curry "to take the time that he needs" as he copes with the deaths, team president Donnie Walsh said Monday.

Who the fuck shoots a 9-month-old girl?  :'(
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2009, 03:07:43 PM »
Crazy shit.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2009, 08:44:47 PM »
And crazier, the 9 month old girl is actually the daughter of Eddy.  And now on a newspaper site some comments saying that this could be some kind of Raenthal Carruthental situation again.  The boy is spared & knew about it & lives but the 9 month old who can't do anything in this doesn't. :eh:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2009, 08:54:58 PM »
And crazier, the 9 month old girl is actually the daughter of Eddy.  And now on a newspaper site some comments saying that this could be some kind of Raenthal Carruthental situation again.  The boy is spared & knew about it & lives but the 9 month old who can't do anything in this doesn't. :eh:

?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

jeromechickenbone

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2009, 01:39:28 PM »

h2k4

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.