Author Topic: Radon Ex Versus Pr1mo  (Read 231 times)

Tecknine

Radon Ex Versus Pr1mo
« on: December 23, 2001, 05:42:21 PM »
I've read your shit its pretty tight man..You say your hungry..So lets do it up..

No Dickriding
You got 3 days
1 verse....

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Tecknine

Re: Radon Ex Versus Pr1mo
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2001, 04:22:49 PM »
Uppin' are u gonna check in or post or what man

ToNe1904

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2001, 11:13:06 PM »
he aint comin back, i think he scared cus he bout tah get that first loss in our battle. i guess itz 23-1 now huh?!  :P
lol jus clownin

lil Cryp

• Lil Geezy
  • Ripped to Pieces
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2001, 01:14:48 PM »
I'm down, and I don't care about wins or losses tone, it's all to get better
[glow=red,300,2]If you beat me it's because of dickriders and haters, so don't get cocky[/glow]Sicc Elements
Jagee, Radon Ex, Sicc Wun, lefrak, fatal error

Tecknine

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2001, 04:44:36 PM »
True True..Do u want an extended time period cuz i havent checked in a while and i though it was a no show..So an Extra 2 days for u and me

ToNe1904

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2001, 11:03:42 PM »
I'm down, and I don't care about wins or losses tone, it's all to get better

well, u care sumwhat about winz n losses, cus u gotta flyin across the screen on yur posts. but dont trip, i was only fukin around. dont be so seriouz lol

lil Cryp

• Lil Geezy
  • Ripped to Pieces
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2001, 08:55:36 AM »
I'll spit tommorrow
[glow=red,300,2]If you beat me it's because of dickriders and haters, so don't get cocky[/glow]Sicc Elements

lil Cryp

• Lil Geezy
  • Ripped to Pieces
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2001, 12:19:20 PM »
Changed my Mind[/color]
Pr1me, I'm fixing to show you the "paint" shop, th1s "primer" old timer ain't hot with taint "rocks" he can't block ill lyrics like mine because they get him "hard" like "snake" twat when I break props that are given to him by "slithering" dickriders who rhyme with faint "shots" that leave people like "Jack Daniels", broke with fake cocks

this "victory" will leave you as history like you were Jack the Ripper's t"win" it's lyrical trickery for you to even get a vote because your spits are as hollow as "hickory" you're about to be "barbequed" with your rhymes of slippery you're to "dependant" on dickriders, yet you ask for "liberty"? I'ma leave your rhymes cut like some "clippers" go to "LA" and practice on your verbal "snippery"

I'll leave you like Jon Benet Ramsey, lyrically raped, there's no escape your lyrical fate that'll never give you a break, you're just verbal bait getting thrown out the gate, you can try VIP but spitting a good rhyme is something you'll never make, you're fake, and I can tell by the way you act your period's late, you think your the shit but your rhymes aren't that great

you may think you've surpassed me, but no other emcee could elapse me unless you get nasty with all the voters but you're to classy so you'll be left knocked the fuck out like a four year old on hasish talking raspy, you rhyme "glassy" you'll never out gas me because I'll just "break" your rhymes because I'm the ever lasting

yoou're getting "melted", not "iced" out, never spitting "heat", and over wait like Charltone Heston, I'm not wrestling my name is not "Sting" Though I rhyme like a "wasp" when I impress them you'll be lessened down to nothing but "skin and bone" rhymes when your pants get messened mr "heart" breaker with no "brain" like the scare crow, thinks he knoews my secret, well guess then

Tecknine

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2001, 12:37:59 PM »
ill post tomorrow...Or later when i feel like it

ToNe1904

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2001, 08:35:54 PM »
hol up. if that message meant fah me, u fukin trippin. i tol u, i was only fukin around wit mah commentz. aint nobody gettin cocky. n if u lose tah me, u lose tah me. point blank. if i lose, i lose. no bitchin. aint no dickridin votez on that shit. i aint been rhymin on this board long enuff fah all that. hell, i still dont even know most tha muhafuckaz on hea. but fukit...

lil Cryp

• Lil Geezy
  • Ripped to Pieces
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2001, 04:01:03 AM »
my sig is just a joke

Tecknine

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2001, 05:22:12 PM »
You couldn’t “hold your own” even if that shit was “connected to your hand”/
You couldn’t drop a “deep” verse even if you were rhyming at the “center of the earth”,
I could pull everything out a homeless mans pockets to represent how much your rhymes are worth/ (Nothing!!!)
I’ve read some of your post, and there isn’t “much to be seen”, have to read your post with a “magnifying glass” to “see” the “little concepts” you bring/
Your rhymes couldn’t be “tight” even if you were a “virgin” to being a lyriciiiiist,
let me loosen you up a bit, then “squirt” on you some verbal “Jiiiiizz”/
YADA YADA YADA….GOO GOO GAA GAA BOO!!!…..I could rhyme about gibberish and still destroy you/
my "motives" are "loco", i spit crazy adjectives, till my breath is so hot that its steamin like "locomotives" //
i'm a poisonous flower, wit power i scream, "i'm tha black lotus"...you lose all ya focus...and thats when i infest you like locusts //
Your BRIGHTEST ideas are ECLIPSED by my ILLUMINANCE\.
The Light shining from my rhymes leaves you in shadows when its reflected off my exuberance\.
And you're claiming that you're hurtin me\?
Ha! you have to strap me to a fukkin rocket and launch me into the sun just to FURNACE ME!\
You should join the NBA, cuz all your spits are nothing but DRIBBLES.\
Such an Imbecile, you could rhyme out the theory of relativity and your flows would still be simple\
Your like a DUCK who can't pronounce the 'K' sound, cuz everything you say is "-WACK".\(KWACK)
My flows would be ABOVE your mind stage even if i spit at you in 'C Flat'.
Radon's Punches are bout as old as the Element Radon was Discovered in the 17th Century\
Motherfucka had "more useless bars" than "Ethiopian
Penintiaries"/
And your SPITS wouldnt be HOT if your fukkin SALIVARY GLANDS were VOLCANOES.
When you STEP up to me, you're so SHITTY, it makes me think that you WALK ANAL
Because if i stay on your mind too long, my words floating through your head would eventually hit your brainstem and detach it.
All this from ONE LINE, while your ENTIRE COLLECTION of rhymes would barely cause a DISTRACTION!
Radon is Just an elemental return of a Melinan Clone\
Ima hafta can'CELL' your shit, when i shrink down to metabolic size and rip out ya fukkin LYSOSOMES\!
whos this "playground" mc ,kickin "monkey bars"?/
tryin to "sneak up" with wackness?, heres advice, PRACTICE "ESPIONAGE"!!
Shit Im only Punching "keys" \
The "type" That leaves jagged CAP-locks till jabs create amputees!\
Radon ain't you that element right next to Beyrillium\
Nah, Bitch you couldnt "rise above" me if you were "part-helium"./
Radon, you got less chances of winning, than "paralyzed kids" playing "sharades"!/
You couldnt "blow up spots" if your "freckles" carried "grenades"./
Your "shit" wouldnt be "tight", if your fukkin "toilet" was "clogged"./
A battle verse thrown at Primo is "barking up the wrong tree", so i just smack you back with "logs"./

Tecknine

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2001, 06:29:18 AM »
Voteeeeeeeeeeeee

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2002, 03:10:03 PM »
this wasnt a bad battle...

FLOW - equal
PUNCHES - Pr1mo
MULTIS - neither
WORDPLAY - Pr1mo

this was a pretty good battle... both had a good flow... but both emceez needed to use a lot mo multis to make ya flow and punches hotter... and randon u gotta use more punches and shit.. u had a few aigth ones but nothen special.. and it appears more to the reader spaced out.. for easy reading.. it turns sum peeps off...

vote - pr1mo a harder verse...

peace
~1~