Author Topic: Funny high stories..  (Read 844 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: Funny high stories..
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 07:52:08 AM »
dont cry again floyd it was funny

and he redeemed himself by scoring a touchdown for the deceased rodent

Floydness

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2009, 10:54:49 AM »
 :( >:( ::) ??? :-\ :-X

Kool Beenz

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2009, 11:06:04 AM »

Floydness

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2009, 01:46:29 PM »
ur such a fucking asshole lol.. whats ur astrology sign?

Muhfukka

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2009, 02:03:49 PM »
these stories are weak as fuck

Hey Ma

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2009, 02:17:59 PM »

enthrall us with a tale from the exciting metropolis known as salinas.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2009, 04:29:31 PM »
^LOL

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2009, 05:03:08 PM »

enthrall us with a tale from the exciting metropolis known as salinas.
lol...+1 8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2009, 05:33:02 PM »
i remember one really funny story but it was my friend. basically me and this kid were at his house, i was 15 and he was 16, but he didnt know how to drive. his parents had been out of town so we had been kicking it over there bringing little young bitches there and getting them high out of their minds. anyway it was like 2 pm and we were all burned out, smoking weed all morning. he calls this girl and tells her hes going to pick her up from her house. well the problem is he doesnt know how to drive, at all. he had never driven in traffic before .his brother who was just a couple years older was out of town too and he had left his car there. so he asks me if i want to roll with him, and i say fuck no i dont want to get arrested for some dumb shit like that. before he left i tell him "make sure you signal your turns and wear a seatbelt, because i know youre going to be driving shitty". so he leaves and i am kicking it at his house watching tv. i smoke another joint and make a sandwich,and before i realize it hes been gone for an hour and a half. basically i realize hes fucked so i decide to go for a walk and see if i can find him anywhere. seriously like half a block from his house i see him sitting on the curb handcuffed with THREE cop cars there,and 5 fucking cops going through the car and asking him questions. i went back to his house and thouht of what i should do. about a half hour later he pulls up in the car and walks out of the car with the biggerst fucking smile on his face. basically there was his brothers job ID card in the glove box and his brother looks like him. he just insisted he was his brother. the cops knew he was full of shit, thats why they had him there for like 2 hours. he just wouldnt switch his story. he knew his brothers DOB and address and everything on the card, so the cops had to believe him. he also had proof of insurance in the glove box which matched the work id. so basically what was easily: driving without license, lying to an officer, and impersonating some one else, along with the idiot no seatbelt which is why he got pulled oer in the first place, got turned into just driving ithout a license and no seatbelt. the car didnt get impounded or anything he drove it home. and the best part is, the tickets were in his brothers name, his brother went to the courthouse with proof he was out of town that day, said someone stole his car and impersonated him, and that shit all got dropped. that kid got so fucking lucky, but his brother never forgae them haha. the moral of the story is: think before you do some stupid shit when youre high

We Fly High

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2009, 05:48:19 PM »
This past September, I got to visit Wille Nelson's own ranch in Texas, and got to smoke with him one on one .
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 06:01:03 PM by We Fly High »

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2009, 07:32:43 PM »
I wish I had some stories that stood out in my mind, mainly just your average everyday "we were so blazed we did this..." type things at the moment, but as soon as something happens where I have a tale I will share it in this thread  8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2009, 07:48:39 PM »
the first time i ever got really high on mushrooms i was 17 and i got REALLY fucking high. i was at my house by myself all late at night drinking gin and orange juice and i decided to go for a walk. at first it was great, i had done mushrooms before but never this much or the same quality of mushrooms, shit was weird as fuck, the ground was like bending and everything around me was all fucked up but it made perfect sense for some reason. well anyway i wasnt really thinking about where i was going and three guys walked up to me,one asked me "are you a buster" (norte) and i said no, he said "were going to punk you anyway" and pulled out a little knife. im not going to stand there and get killed by three people with weapons so i took off running. i am a very fast runner but i was too fucked up and i tripped and fell. well they stomped me a little bit and stabbed me. luckily i was wearing a big jacket and he kind of stabbed sideways which got the knife stuck in the folds of the jacket. i still have that knife.well that story is not really that funny but it is the craziest thing that happened to me while really high

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2009, 07:59:47 PM »
This past September, I got to visit Wille Nelson's own ranch in Texas, and got to smoke with him one on one .

You win

DIP DIP SET SET

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2009, 08:04:44 PM »
the first time i ever got really high on mushrooms i was 17 and i got REALLY fucking high. i was at my house by myself all late at night drinking gin and orange juice and i decided to go for a walk. at first it was great, i had done mushrooms before but never this much or the same quality of mushrooms, shit was weird as fuck, the ground was like bending and everything around me was all fucked up but it made perfect sense for some reason. well anyway i wasnt really thinking about where i was going and three guys walked up to me,one asked me "are you a buster" (norte) and i said no, he said "were going to punk you anyway" and pulled out a little knife. im not going to stand there and get killed by three people with weapons so i took off running. i am a very fast runner but i was too fucked up and i tripped and fell. well they stomped me a little bit and stabbed me. luckily i was wearing a big jacket and he kind of stabbed sideways which got the knife stuck in the folds of the jacket. i still have that knife.well that story is not really that funny but it is the craziest thing that happened to me while really high

HAHA damn yooo thats fucced up...buncha half assed stickup kids lol 3 of em couldnt even jux you

Muhfukka

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2009, 08:11:03 PM »
yeah they were just some little scraps