Author Topic: DAZ DILLY tha 2nd responces skull gang VS THA DOGG POUND  (Read 3729 times)

biggdazdilly

• Muthafuckin' OG
u mutha fuccas kill me wit daz smokin craccc u mutha fucca heard suge knight say that & u muthafucc ran wit that! DAZ IZ 2 FAT 2 b on cracck  he smokes alot of weeeeeeed... so u muthafucca act like yall know tha dogg pound  so git it right.

Jaydc555

Ha ha that was actually a pretty funny comeback.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
u mutha fuccas kill me wit daz smokin craccc u mutha fucca heard suge knight say that & u muthafucc ran wit that! DAZ IZ 2 FAT 2 b on cracck  he smokes alot of weeeeeeed... so u muthafucca act like yall know tha dogg pound  so git it right.

lol if anything you made that shit up yourself  :laugh:

YoungCrookedI

daz you fuckin junkie how are you with snoop´s dick in you´re ass & Big A´s Fist in You´re mouth???

Crooked,Bishop&Malone They all Will Destroy you fuckin Set!!!!!

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Juelz weed is better, but Snoop def has the tolerance to out smoke JuJu.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?

daz you fuckin junkie how are you with snoop´s dick in you´re ass & Big A´s Fist in You´re mouth???

Whaddup e-banger #1 crookgirl, one love!

On the topic:
Daz is a funny guy. They should really get Devin The Dude in there though.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 04:16:52 AM by Booz »

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
Juelz faggot ass calling snoop a blood is he a fuckin retarded fuck or what he knows damn well Snoops been reppin crip for fuckin years! Snoop blood or cuzz whatever you wanna call yourself lol that made me fuckin laugh!
Anyways shit Daz's response was classic shit juelz an them fucks were in fuckin 4th grade when the DPG was smokin pounds on the block shit like Daz says those mutha fuckaz are the ones that had everyone smokin chron back in the early 90's when chronic came out everyone jumped on that. shit i guarantte the dpg would win that match shit they go threw so much weed in a day it would put skinny ass juelz passed out before lunch hahaha!

YoungCrookedI

On the topic:

LOL @ you, i bet you never heard nate dogg until he has his healthy problems, then the baby girl decided to hear him and take an nate dogg signature...gtfh!

THEREALBWS

BISHOP USE TO BE MY SECERTARY ANSWERING MY PHONES @ DPGRECORDZ askem  BUT HE DONT WANT IT...HES FROM CARSON BISHOP WILL NEVA EVA COME OUT HOW LONG HE SIGNED & HES THE ONE LEAKIN DRE & 50 MUSIC 2GIVE HIM SELF HYPE CUZ WE SNOOP & DAZ  WE PAID  SO HIM TALKIN SHIT DONT MEAN NUTHIN >>>>>>>WE SEEN BISHOP PLENNTY OF TYME & HE PLAY THA BACGROUNd

lol watch hoe ass bishop denying all this

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?

On the topic:

LOL @ you, i bet you never heard nate dogg until he has his healthy problems, then the baby girl decided to hear him and take an nate dogg signature...gtfh!
What the fuck has Nate got to do with your groupie ass? I put a picture of him as my signature when I uploaded some Nate songs, is that so hard to get? You the one that should go back to your Dynasty Crookgirl forums, there is way more Crookgirls than in here.

YoungCrookedI

BISHOP USE TO BE MY SECERTARY ANSWERING MY PHONES @ DPGRECORDZ askem  BUT HE DONT WANT IT...HES FROM CARSON BISHOP WILL NEVA EVA COME OUT HOW LONG HE SIGNED & HES THE ONE LEAKIN DRE & 50 MUSIC 2GIVE HIM SELF HYPE CUZ WE SNOOP & DAZ  WE PAID  SO HIM TALKIN SHIT DONT MEAN NUTHIN >>>>>>>WE SEEN BISHOP PLENNTY OF TYME & HE PLAY THA BACGROUNd

lol watch hoe ass bishop denying all this

lol XO LIKE MJ SAYS; BLACK OR WHITE???

YoungCrookedI

On the topic:

What the fuck has Nate got to do with your groupie ass? I put a picture of him as my signature when I uploaded some Nate songs, is that so hard to get? You the one that should go back to your Dynasty Crookgirl forums, there is way more Crookgirls than in here.

you´re the biggest nategirl up in here...i know u stressed & mad at the dynasty fans in here STAN!! what a suprise fuckin finnland is in here.... ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 05:55:26 AM by YoungCrookedI »

OG Snoopaveli

On the topic:

you´re the biggest nategirl up in here...i know u stressed & mad at the dynasty fans in here STAN!! what a suprise fuckin finnland is in here.... ;D ;D

OH shit!! YoungCrooked ur really A BIATCH!!!! You really need to be banned cauz ur a real bitch! plz shut ur mouth !!! put a dick in it and don't come here !!!
Always saying shit crooked this crooked that! you ain't understand?? crooked iz a bitch too! He doesn't have $ he nears from sleepin in da street!! Nobody want him !!!
He made me laugh when he was on Death Row, claimin death row etc... dissin snoop,dre,daz.... lol Snoop,dre,daz made death row !!! without 'em he never be on a label !!!
if we talkin bout Crooked i is cauz he from LBC like Snoop! Dpg put ihim on the map!(remember tha steeet iz a mutha or  escape from death row compilation)
So he must shut his mouth down!! just like you!!!! BIATCH

And oh yeah DAZ Smoke Juelz ass !!!!

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Carlton u should do this against uncle phill (suge knight)
Bullets aint got no names

TT Makaveli

• 'G'
ey yo Skull Gang vs Dogg Pound is cool...but what would u say about Meth&Red vs Cypress Hill?Hollyyyyyyyy shiiiit  8)