Author Topic: DAZ DILLY tha 2nd responces skull gang VS THA DOGG POUND  (Read 3737 times)

DazDilly

Is that the REAL D-a-z? I think I just came in my pants!  :o

Daz we should smoke together, really, it's meant to happen.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!

OH shit!! YoungCrooked ur really A BIATCH!!!! You really need to be banned cauz ur a real bitch! plz shut ur mouth !!! put a dick in it and don't come here !!!
Always saying shit crooked this crooked that! you ain't understand?? crooked iz a bitch too! He doesn't have $ he nears from sleepin in da street!! Nobody want him !!!
He made me laugh when he was on Death Row, claimin death row etc... dissin snoop,dre,daz.... lol Snoop,dre,daz made death row !!! without 'em he never be on a label !!!
if we talkin bout Crooked i is cauz he from LBC like Snoop! Dpg put ihim on the map!(remember tha steeet iz a mutha or  escape from death row compilation)
So he must shut his mouth down!! just like you!!!! BIATCH

And oh yeah DAZ Smoke Juelz ass !!!!

im not trying to defend crooked but he NEVER dissed dre im not sure about daz and he would have never dissed snoop but he decided to diss crooked on that mixtape "crooked i sounds like a white bitch"

and stop calling crooked a bitch cause snoop said so LOL
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 07:38:11 AM by Hazzard »
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

YoungCrookedI

u mutha fuccas kill me wit daz smokin craccc u mutha fucca heard suge knight say that & u muthafucc ran wit that! DAZ IZ 2 FAT 2 b on cracck  he smokes alot of weeeeeeed... so u muthafucca act like yall know tha dogg pound  so git it right.

daz you fuckin junkie how are you with snoop´s dick in you´re ass & Big A´s Fist in You´re mouth???

Crooked,Bishop&Malone They all Will Destroy you fuckin Set!!!!!

Whaddup e-banger #1 crookgirl, one love!

On the topic:
Daz is a funny guy. They should really get Devin The Dude in there though.

LOL @ you, i bet you never heard nate dogg until he has his healthy problems, then the baby girl decided to hear him and take an nate dogg signature...gtfh!
What the fuck has Nate got to do with your groupie ass? I put a picture of him as my signature when I uploaded some Nate songs, is that so hard to get? You the one that should go back to your Dynasty Crookgirl forums, there is way more Crookgirls than in here.

you´re the biggest nategirl up in here...i know u stressed & mad at the dynasty fans in here STAN!! what a suprise fuckin finnland is in here.... ;D ;D

OH shit!! YoungCrooked ur really A BIATCH!!!! You really need to be banned cauz ur a real bitch! plz shut ur mouth !!! put a dick in it and don't come here !!!
Always saying shit crooked this crooked that! you ain't understand?? crooked iz a bitch too! He doesn't have $ he nears from sleepin in da street!! Nobody want him !!!
He made me laugh when he was on Death Row, claimin death row etc... dissin snoop,dre,daz.... lol Snoop,dre,daz made death row !!! without 'em he never be on a label !!!
if we talkin bout Crooked i is cauz he from LBC like Snoop! Dpg put ihim on the map!(remember tha steeet iz a mutha or  escape from death row compilation)

you know what,you need to be banned from here,cause i was talkin to booz and what the fuc is goin to with you punk biatch ass???? nobody talked to you....until now...so stfu lil baby girl.
crooked started his game when he was kid,snoop saw him and was hatin cause he wished somebody like crooked to his dogg pound shit,but crooked ain´t a slave like, daz(your indie game is fucked up),kurupt(who is runnin to deathrow and come),nate dogg(Only god for feats)etc.crooked is a real leader,snoop ain´t a leader,snoop is the new suge.suge brain washed him over the years and snoop is teachin game with that mentality too. IF PAC WAS ALIVE THE WEST WOULD BE NUMMER 1 ON THE MAP.

AND FOR RECORD BIG C-STYLE ( THE REAL FOUNDER OF THE DOGG POUND) PUT CROOKED ON THE MAP,REMEMBER THE 19 STREET COMBOLATION???? YES HUH SO FUCK OFF PLEASE ;D

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
u mutha fuccas kill me wit daz smokin craccc u mutha fucca heard suge knight say that & u muthafucc ran wit that! DAZ IZ 2 FAT 2 b on cracck  he smokes alot of weeeeeeed... so u muthafucca act like yall know tha dogg pound  so git it right.

daz you fuckin junkie how are you with snoop´s dick in you´re ass & Big A´s Fist in You´re mouth???

On the topic:

LOL @ you, i bet you never heard nate dogg until he has his healthy problems, then the baby girl decided to hear him and take an nate dogg signature...gtfh!
What the fuck has Nate got to do with your groupie ass? I put a picture of him as my signature when I uploaded some Nate songs, is that so hard to get? You the one that should go back to your Dynasty Crookgirl forums, there is way more Crookgirls than in here.

you´re the biggest nategirl up in here...i know u stressed & mad at the dynasty fans in here STAN!! what a suprise fuckin finnland is in here.... ;D ;D

you know what,you need to be banned from here,cause i was talkin to booz and what the fuc is goin to with you punk biatch ass???? nobody talked to you....until now...so stfu lil baby girl.
crooked started his game when he was kid,snoop saw him and was hatin cause he wished somebody like crooked to his dogg pound shit,but crooked ain´t a slave like, daz(your indie game is fucked up),kurupt(who is runnin to deathrow and come),nate dogg(Only god for feats)etc.crooked is a real leader,snoop ain´t a leader,snoop is the new suge.suge brain washed him over the years and snoop is teachin game with that mentality too. IF PAC WAS ALIVE THE WEST WOULD BE NUMMER 1 ON THE MAP.

AND FOR RECORD BIG C-STYLE ( THE REAL FOUNDER OF THE DOGG POUND) PUT CROOKED ON THE MAP,REMEMBER THE 19 STREET COMBOLATION???? YES HUH SO FUCK OFF PLEASE ;D

what has Crooked ever lead? He's a great rapper, but all this boss and leader stuff is stupid

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!

On the topic:

another groupie ...LMAO

OG Snoopaveli

im not trying to defend crooked but he NEVER dissed dre im not sure about daz and he would have never dissed snoop but he decided to diss crooked on that mixtape "crooked i sounds like a white bitch"

and stop calling crooked a bitch cause snoop says so LOL
[/quote]

When crooked was on death row he dissed snoop,daz & dpg camp !
I don't calling him bitch cauz snoop does it u know! cauz i really don't luv his flow,voice & how his iz actin like !!
Why crooked & bishop need snoop and cube?? For shine ?? niggaz can't shine without snoop or cube? Why that? cauz they're wack!!

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!

When crooked was on death row he dissed snoop,daz & dpg camp !
I don't calling him bitch cauz snoop does it u know! cauz i really don't luv his flow,voice & how his iz actin like !!
Why crooked & bishop need snoop and cube?? For shine ?? niggaz can't shine without snoop or cube? Why that? cauz they're wack!!

CAUSE SNOOP DISSED HIM FIRST WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHEN I CALL YOU A SON OF A BITCH?SMILIN IN MY FACE AND SAY "YES SIR"? fuck outta here with that shit! what you mean "i dont like how he act" ?i never met him personal but he seems to be a cool ass dude.and LOL @ i call him a bitch cause u dont like his flow ... what a dumb reason is that? oh yeah upload the song where he dissed daz, kurupt and dre or at least tell me the name of the song....

OG Snoopaveli

On the topic:

Crooked iz a Leader ... LMAO !!! :D  I don't think snoop need crooked lol   ;D
crooked lead nothing!!!!! Named one album of Crooked i ! lol he made mixtape thats cool!! but how many years he does it !!
0 recordz in major ! nothing else to say? why he didn't make major  records? cauz he ain't shit!!!

words

2euce 7even

daz tell us about prince ital joe homie..fuck bishop lamont.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Yea that boss shit is annoying especially when u can't put out ur own music im not hating either
Bullets aint got no names

Jaydc555

Snoop is to crips what lil Wayne is to bloods.and all of them owe their career to suge.if not for suge deathrow would never have existed.dre would have been stuck on ruthless.and snoop was the first to diss crooked I that's a fact..crooked told suge that he wouldn't diss snoop or the rest of the dpg.suge said yes you will because they will diss you first.and sure enough suge was right.snoop is a shady character.I mean its cool when daz and him stay on deathrow but kurupt goes back to get money so they diss him.just ask tray deee what he thinks of snoop.

Elano

Snoop is to crips what lil Wayne is to bloods.

Susan YOU DON'T KNOW WTF ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT

Jaydc555

Actually I do.if you look around their is audio of snoop songs before he was on deathrow claiming blood.suge instructed him to become a crip because it would look good to have bloods and crips on the label.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
if you look around their is audio of snoop songs before he was on deathrow claiming blood
"Audio or gtfo".

Muhfukka

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN EUROPEANS LISTEN TO TOO MUCH RAP