Author Topic: "Smoke 1 Wid Us" – Spider Loc, Nipsey Hussle (MP3 & Video)  (Read 7531 times)

Big J/ Gain Green

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Money,GAin Green
Re: "Smoke 1 Wid Us" – Spider Loc, Nipsey Hussle (MP3 & Video)
« Reply #105 on: February 23, 2009, 10:53:11 AM »
Rap Critic, you must be my number one stan! Dont ask me shit about Baymacc doin a show anywhere.  Im not from Baymacc, i dont know Spider! ONly nigga i know from baymacc is my big hommie Paybacc,  and you now tha biz, niggaz went on a wild goose chase lookin for you once, a nigga far from scared of a blogger, and here we are half a year later... Your girl must have left you, so now your bacc with no life blogging again thinking about others and with more niggaz name in ya mouth then a Century blvd ho!, What kind of nigga dedicates his life to dubcc??? You wake up blogging, eat blogging, and sleep blogging,. Your worse then a bitch, you a MALE GROOUPIE!!! Tha dumb as response you will reply regarding  to this with will prove it>  Like I said before to everybody this blogger does know the names of a bunch of street niggaz, but noone knows of him, witch leaves me to believe this RAP CRITIC is no more than a female bitch that gets around and ease drops on tha niggaz she fuccin conversations.. Then talks about tha shit on DUBCC  Industry rat!
Everyday, 818 or 323 you already know, Big J found on one of tha East Sides Chasing dough$$$$$

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #106 on: February 23, 2009, 11:03:21 AM »
Rap Critic, you must be my number one stan! Dont ask me shit about Baymacc doin a show anywhere.  Im not from Baymacc, i dont know Spider! ONly nigga i know from baymacc is my big hommie Paybacc,  and you now tha biz, niggaz went on a wild goose chase lookin for you once, a nigga far from scared of a blogger, and here we are half a year later... Your girl must have left you, so now your bacc with no life blogging again thinking about others and with more niggaz name in ya mouth then a Century blvd ho!, What kind of nigga dedicates his life to dubcc??? You wake up blogging, eat blogging, and sleep blogging,. Your worse then a bitch, you a MALE GROOUPIE!!! Tha dumb as response you will reply regarding  to this with will prove it>  Like I said before to everybody this blogger does know the names of a bunch of street niggaz, but noone knows of him, witch leaves me to believe this RAP CRITIC is no more than a female bitch that gets around and ease drops on tha niggaz she fuccin conversations.. Then talks about tha shit on DUBCC  Industry rat!

he is a gangsta blogger for kicks and to get reactions like yours..... you just eating out of the palm of his nerdy hands

rap critic

« Reply #107 on: February 23, 2009, 11:20:00 AM »
eses run the valley not you or paybacc and say different i ll have the ese homies hit you up about it

rap critic

« Reply #108 on: February 23, 2009, 11:20:45 AM »
you went on a wild chase nigga stop it homie go pull up those pms nigga tellin you to meet a ngga at dennys nigga you look like the bitch

rap critic

« Reply #109 on: February 23, 2009, 11:22:45 AM »
why is smeeze asking me if im big moon somebody answer that and i ll shut the fuck up

Big J/ Gain Green

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Money,GAin Green
« Reply #110 on: February 23, 2009, 11:24:00 AM »
^^^^hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha^^^^

Everyday, 818 or 323 you already know, Big J found on one of tha East Sides Chasing dough$$$$$

rap critic

« Reply #111 on: February 23, 2009, 11:52:31 AM »
PM SENT LITTLE J WE GON SEE WHAT IT DO

rap critic

« Reply #112 on: February 23, 2009, 11:53:06 AM »
SMEEZE DONT WORRY ABOUT WHO I A M LITTLE NIGGA SO YOU CAN GET SOME MONEY FROM CRASH

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #113 on: February 23, 2009, 03:23:03 PM »
eses run the valley not you or paybacc and say different i ll have the ese homies hit you up about it

police run the valley and all this shit 8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #114 on: February 23, 2009, 03:25:28 PM »
song was garbage

step your bong game up

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2009, 03:26:48 PM »
dj smeeze lowkey loco little j
when is the baymaac show going to be in new orleans
its going to be the show of the year
anybody can act hard on they own soil
lets kick some real facts here nigga
why is he speaking up on chris brown and rihanna
they dont even know who this nigga is
i havent heard no chris brown spider loc collab
but he has worked with nas and the game
answer this lowkey loco why does he have someone on his mixtape dissing nas
answer that shit thanks

cua his homie got problems with nas dugh!!! and its funny how you spend soooooooooooooo much time talkin bout what a bunch of other niggas have and are doing. im just here to check out and comment on music. keep your personal groupie fetishes and intrest to yourself. because i havent seen you type a fact yet as you like to say. post where spi spoke on niggas record sales liar 8)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: February 23, 2009, 04:47:59 PM »
god dammit why wont spider just go away already

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2009, 04:54:04 PM »
when is connected 5 coming? Big moon didnt the tiny loc's beat yo ass and run a train on your sister.....?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

rap critic

« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2009, 05:11:59 PM »
first im givenchy and now im big moon yall had dirt on both them niggaz
im loving it lets keep guessing cuzzzzzzzzzzzz

rap critic

« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2009, 05:24:04 PM »
shouts to dj smeeze for the promo im glad you think you know who i am
i told you man i know so many niggaz i know the biz out here my nigga
39th st and western im posted right now black charger that payback was looking for
we still go to that gym too haha