Author Topic: "Smoke 1 Wid Us" – Spider Loc, Nipsey Hussle (MP3 & Video)  (Read 7527 times)

rap critic

Re: "Smoke 1 Wid Us" – Spider Loc, Nipsey Hussle (MP3 & Video)
« Reply #135 on: February 24, 2009, 01:50:43 PM »
all i gotta say is get your fico score up man be a boss talk your girl to the irvine spectrum
fashion island in new port beach. take your woman down pch nigga or palos verdes live like a boss
spend 600 or 700 dollars a ticket for you and your niggaz to go see a basketball game enjoy life real talk
thats why i aint gone even go hard on little j he knew what i wanted to set up but fuck it nigga
it aint worth it or my time man im getting money counting money i want to put my son in michael jordans camp next year
man for 600.00 dollars man yall niggaz being miserable im going to still talk about spider loc and speak on what he do cause \
i dont give two fucks.man i m watching pardon the interruption and watching this biggie movie again shit is hilarious
im a boss nigga remember that i dont give a fuck about any of yall niggaz money im a boss too.legal hustle nigga
got medical dental 401 k stocks bonds life insurance nigga step ya game up i aint the nigga who gives a fuck about a stimulus check nigga   

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #136 on: February 24, 2009, 02:30:58 PM »
so we still wonderin abot that FYE in Carson though that dosnt exist unless your looking at an old map, ha ha ha, leave that bs alone and come SMOKE 1 Wit US
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

rap critic

« Reply #137 on: February 24, 2009, 11:05:06 PM »
man trippin off colts releasing marvin harrison man shits crazy yea man i aint from carson homie i do remember there use to be a where house in carson and pretty sure it turned into fye..if it aint there no more i dont give a fuck but i know that popeyes is there i passed by that shit last time i hit up del amo mall.but man they took out that old arcade in the mall man i remember that shit back in the days..then the front they made it like an outdoor mall with a couple of shops pretty tight.cant believe there aint no more sam goodys and south bay galleria still be having the bitches..all they need to do is bring back the hawthore mall.and clark drugs store yea dat aint no story tales ass nigga right here..im getting money withouth having to work to hard and sell my soul so people can give a fuck about my hood history and how many nigga i beat up lol..fuck outta here with that shit man and get money..get ya fico scores up niggaz its 09 and do a free credit report.com get ya money and your hustle up nigga..be able to go on cruises..stay at lowes hotel in san diego off coronado bay live like a boss man..fuck what the next man money look like get your own nigga..economy is fucked up but there is still enough money to get out here..the white man want niggaz to fail 
smoke 1 wid us..

rap critic

« Reply #138 on: February 24, 2009, 11:13:53 PM »
why is spider collaborating wit nyce and geekapone those are like weak rappers
how come he couldnt collab wit un pacino big noyd big twin some tight rappers who can spit
didnt uncle murda say something about spider loc..uncle murda got a crazy flow nigga
your boy spider loc idea of a beef is someone getting killed or beat up lol
thats funny cause i remember tim dog did that fuck compton shit
luke did that cowards in compton video best diss video ever fuckin made
mc eiht did that hood take me under shooting at the dj quik poster remember that back in the days on the box
thats where you can see all the old quik videos like born and raised in compton just like compton
whats up to that nigga sin loc too

rap critic

« Reply #139 on: February 24, 2009, 11:25:53 PM »
haha niggaz use to go up to the mall aladdins castle in del amo mall and play outrun hahaha and street fighter niggaz was young ang having change nigga getting them A'S in school and pops would ball niggaz up at rowley park..use to slap box with niggaz and shit.haha copped that penthouse playa clique cd..nigga try to tell me i dont know about shit nigga you can suck my dick nigga..you cant tell me about southern california nigga..sound like a hoe nigga aint no foreigner can tell you about the hawthorne mall getting shut down..back in the days when they closed down the shaw cause of the eight tray and 60s beef nigga..how dare you question me nigga about whats going on nigga..we should go to tams and get a burger nigga..or church s chicken nigga..oh yea kfc in compton nigga they got a bulletproof window at the drive thru nigga..haaha yea i loooked that on the internet weak ass nigga..i swear man if there wasnt no gangbangin man niggaz took care of they own and didnt have to have a whole army to protect them a lot of niggaz would be walking around looking like how mike tyson use to do his opponents..real talk

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #140 on: February 24, 2009, 11:27:05 PM »
haha niggaz use to go up to the mall aladdins castle in del amo mall and play outrun hahaha and street fighter niggaz was young ang having change nigga getting them A'S in school and pops would ball niggaz up at rowley park..use to slap box with niggaz and shit.haha copped that penthouse playa clique cd..nigga try to tell me i dont know about shit nigga you can suck my dick nigga..you cant tell me about southern california nigga..sound like a hoe nigga aint no foreigner can tell you about the hawthorne mall getting shut down..back in the days when they closed down the shaw cause of the eight tray and 60s beef nigga..how dare you question me nigga about whats going on nigga..we should go to tams and get a burger nigga..or church s chicken nigga..oh yea kfc in compton nigga they got a bulletproof window at the drive thru nigga..haaha yea i loooked that on the internet weak ass nigga..i swear man if there wasnt no gangbangin man niggaz took care of they own and didnt have to have a whole army to protect them a lot of niggaz would be walking around looking like how mike tyson use to do his opponents..real talk

^^^^ homie get a life for reals ^^^^^^

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #141 on: February 24, 2009, 11:30:37 PM »
i mean i took a left on del amo made a right on pioneer theres a taco bell then made a left on south street went up two mile and there is a wienerschnitzel and kept going made a right on studebaker and theres an arco gas station

WHOOOOOOOOOO GIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES        AAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK!!

NOBODY NIGGA SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WIENIE TOT

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #142 on: February 24, 2009, 11:39:40 PM »
actually i take that back i meant that facebook bullshit cause i loaded the pics of me gary payton and kobe

let me guess you were sucking their meat poles with the two hander

rap critic

« Reply #143 on: February 24, 2009, 11:43:05 PM »
i do got a life nigga its 11:30 nigga im bossing up smoking some weed right now chillin my niggaz is going hard right now on the nba live 09 nigga live aint what it used to be someone show me how to upload pics nigga i ll show the rides that are in a niggaz driveway right now..we getting money too legal hustle nigga..got the killa pits in the backyard from the homies at broad st bully pits ask them niggaz about t. nigga a loyal customer nigga..shit serving niggaz in live we play 200.00 a series best out of 5 like bosses nigga..got the ciroc bottles  on deck nfl total access and nba tv stay on 24/7 my nigga gary payton and chris web and ahmad rashad every tuesday..desean jackson know what it do that nigga coming down next month to get on the sticks in madden or live..i ll take pics for yall bitch ass niggas and upload it on my myspace..bumping that new project pat and joe buddens copped both of those today too..the project pat sound cool it aint like mista dont play but it got some knocks on it..niggazzzzzzzzzzzz fuck all yall hatin ass niggaz i dont give a fuck.nigga i get online check my stocks..and going to fidelity.com to make sure the 401 k growing nigga..im trying to get that new s 550 by the end of the year nigga i set high goals nigga..

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #144 on: February 24, 2009, 11:45:15 PM »
i do got a life nigga its 11:30 nigga im bossing up smoking some weed right now chillin my niggaz is going hard right now on the nba live 09 nigga live aint what it used to be someone show me how to upload pics nigga i ll show the rides that are in a niggaz driveway right now..we getting money too legal hustle nigga..got the killa pits in the backyard from the homies at broad st bully pits ask them niggaz about t. nigga a loyal customer nigga..shit serving niggaz in live we play 200.00 a series best out of 5 like bosses nigga..got the ciroc bottles  on deck nfl total access and nba tv stay on 24/7 my nigga gary payton and chris web and ahmad rashad every tuesday..desean jackson know what it do that nigga coming down next month to get on the sticks in madden or live..i ll take pics for yall bitch ass niggas and upload it on my myspace..bumping that new project pat and joe buddens copped both of those today too..the project pat sound cool it aint like mista dont play but it got some knocks on it..niggazzzzzzzzzzzz fuck all yall hatin ass niggaz i dont give a fuck.nigga i get online check my stocks..and going to fidelity.com to make sure the 401 k growing nigga..im trying to get that new s 550 by the end of the year nigga i set high goals nigga..

nigga all you do is jerk off on the computer stop lying

you prolly work at that KFC lmao

rap critic

« Reply #145 on: February 24, 2009, 11:51:54 PM »
smoke 1 wid us you just mad cause you aint a boss nigga its funny
you keep fucking around i ll take your bitch out to saddle ranch and take pics nigga
bitches like niggaz wit muscles and got that gorilla game and super confidence
bitches love a nigga who drives a hemi and keep it 100 and a boss wit the iphone 2 and the blackberry storm nigga gotta get your phone game up too nigga..broke niggaz get nextel chirps nigga real bosses pay at and t and verizon prices nigga
step your jordan game up too nigga instyleshoes.com adn 23isback.com get you some real jordans nigga if you wasnt there to get them when they released..remember the gary paytons that came out in 98 nigga yea nigga gp gon send me those like a real boss go the block in orange and go get your kids some true religions jeans they only 60.00 be a boss nigga fuck you if you hating

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #146 on: February 24, 2009, 11:54:04 PM »
smoke 1 wid us you just mad cause you aint a boss nigga its funny
you keep fucking around i ll take your bitch out to saddle ranch and take pics nigga
bitches like niggaz wit muscles and got that gorilla game and super confidence
bitches love a nigga who drives a hemi and keep it 100 and a boss wit the iphone 2 and the blackberry storm nigga gotta get your phone game up too nigga..broke niggaz get nextel chirps nigga real bosses pay at and t and verizon prices nigga
step your jordan game up too nigga instyleshoes.com adn 23isback.com get you some real jordans nigga if you wasnt there to get them when they released..remember the gary paytons that came out in 98 nigga yea nigga gp gon send me those like a real boss go the block in orange and go get your kids some true religions jeans they only 60.00 be a boss nigga fuck you if you hating

nigga do you work the drive thru or did they put you on the fryer??

rap critic

« Reply #147 on: February 25, 2009, 12:06:01 AM »
holla at rodney jenkins that use to play for the chargers and raiders he know what it do that nigga know about my investments ask that nigga about t..that nigga is from 60s stop hating nigga cause u live at your mommas house 562 rida u sound like a bitch dont get mad cause im high and living like a young boss nigga..i wanna be known as a nigga that knew how to put his family first took care of his kids..got money..had cars..woman..thank the lord for everything he has..i dont want to live a miserable life nigga..im going to disney world again this year nigga with my kids nigga..i heard they re did mgm studios and epcot center nigga.since the last time i been..nigga i dont want to be that nigga who gotta pass out cds..make youtube videos..diss every nigga in the rap game to make a quick buck..i wanna baymaac first then after i look at my bank slip and make sure my financial advisor is setting me up for the right future i aint trying to live off social security when i get older nigga.i wanna be on yacht nigga i think big nigga and thats why im a successful young nigga i think before i do things..the cars i got with the limo tint and sometimes i gotta carry my heat..why not go through a get a license to carry my shit in case i get pulled over..nigga.who wants to go to jail man..my niggaz been through the system and its fucked up..i love my freedom i can come on dubcnn express myself..go to espn.com upload photos on myspace and bitches like dam t...you re baby momma gorgeous but i look better..dam you know all those stars i wanna roll with you..ha a 562 remember coconut teasers haaaaaaaaaaaa how many bitches did you pull there before they closed it down..hahaha.....haaaaa jerrys famous deli man i do what it do nigga im a young nigga enjoyng my life thats why i say fuck niggaz like big payback he s miserable man and little j they some insecure as snigga you worried about  a nigga on the internet talking shit but kicking facts..but you take time out little j and been on here for months to clear your name up..you not going to make it rapping you getting money and niggaz always quick to say fuck haters but this nigga took 5 mins out to respond and shit..i love it nigga..dj smeeze man yall got some shows coming up man can i get an invitation im tired of cali man..do a show out of state man hawaii..new york..florida..d.c.baltimore..new orleans..oh i forgot spider loc aint got that big of a fan base..to do shows out of state.nigga gotta go to the weak ass clubs like the key club and copa cobana in long beach..man holla at me when this nigga do a show at the house of blues..if he can get a show there and he s the headliner i ll give up my talking shit pass     
smoke 1 wid us hahahaaaaaa

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #148 on: February 25, 2009, 12:10:30 AM »
holla at rodney jenkins that use to play for the chargers and raiders he know what it do that nigga know about my investments ask that nigga about t..that nigga is from 60s stop hating nigga cause u live at your mommas house 562 rida u sound like a bitch dont get mad cause im high and living like a young boss nigga..i wanna be known as a nigga that knew how to put his family first took care of his kids..got money..had cars..woman..thank the lord for everything he has..i dont want to live a miserable life nigga..im going to disney world again this year nigga with my kids nigga..i heard they re did mgm studios and epcot center nigga.since the last time i been..nigga i dont want to be that nigga who gotta pass out cds..make youtube videos..diss every nigga in the rap game to make a quick buck..i wanna baymaac first then after i look at my bank slip and make sure my financial advisor is setting me up for the right future i aint trying to live off social security when i get older nigga.i wanna be on yacht nigga i think big nigga and thats why im a successful young nigga i think before i do things..the cars i got with the limo tint and sometimes i gotta carry my heat..why not go through a get a license to carry my shit in case i get pulled over..nigga.who wants to go to jail man..my niggaz been through the system and its fucked up..i love my freedom i can come on dubcnn express myself..go to espn.com upload photos on myspace and bitches like dam t...you re baby momma gorgeous but i look better..dam you know all those stars i wanna roll with you..ha a 562 remember coconut teasers haaaaaaaaaaaa how many bitches did you pull there before they closed it down..hahaha.....haaaaa jerrys famous deli man i do what it do nigga im a young nigga enjoyng my life thats why i say fuck niggaz like big payback he s miserable man and little j they some insecure as snigga you worried about  a nigga on the internet talking shit but kicking facts..but you take time out little j and been on here for months to clear your name up..you not going to make it rapping you getting money and niggaz always quick to say fuck haters but this nigga took 5 mins out to respond and shit..i love it nigga..dj smeeze man yall got some shows coming up man can i get an invitation im tired of cali man..do a show out of state man hawaii..new york..florida..d.c.baltimore..new orleans..oh i forgot spider loc aint got that big of a fan base..to do shows out of state.nigga gotta go to the weak ass clubs like the key club and copa cobana in long beach..man holla at me when this nigga do a show at the house of blues..if he can get a show there and he s the headliner i ll give up my talking shit pass     
smoke 1 wid us hahahaaaaaa

nigga pleez you a lop ass bunny nigga .... so tell me what are the 11 original herbs and spices?? i promise i won't tell the colonel you told me hahahaha

rap critic

« Reply #149 on: February 25, 2009, 12:11:41 AM »
you know whats funny 562 rida i just happened to be in compton man fuccin wit my uncle man a o.g. nigga from _______ crip you fill in the blanks..he wanted to go get some kfc so we went  there my nigga..other than that yuo ll never catch me eating taco bell mcdonalds kfc burger king unless the kids want that bullshit ass processed foods..im sorry if you eat that shit nigga..you just mad 562 you cant live like a boss and have 2 mortgages 3 cars stocks 401 k financial advisor a fuckin maid nigga and a landscaper nigga.and a nigga who can train your pits on call..man thats a boss life and kids in private school..they in karate football
u can suck a dick and come smoke 1 wid us..that nigga gary payton be clownin niggaz and i also watch orange county housewives man i ll fuck the shit out that bitch gretchen nigga im a normal cali nigga.....................