Author Topic: "Smoke 1 Wid Us" – Spider Loc, Nipsey Hussle (MP3 & Video)  (Read 7507 times)

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
Re: "Smoke 1 Wid Us" – Spider Loc, Nipsey Hussle (MP3 & Video)
« Reply #150 on: February 25, 2009, 12:14:31 AM »
you know whats funny 562 rida i just happened to be in compton man fuccin wit my uncle man a o.g. nigga from _______ crip you fill in the blanks..he wanted to go get some kfc so we went  there my nigga..other than that yuo ll never catch me eating taco bell mcdonalds kfc burger king unless the kids want that bullshit ass processed foods..im sorry if you eat that shit nigga..you just mad 562 you cant live like a boss and have 2 mortgages 3 cars stocks 401 k financial advisor a fuckin maid nigga and a landscaper nigga.and a nigga who can train your pits on call..man thats a boss life and kids in private school..they in karate football
u can suck a dick and come smoke 1 wid us..that nigga gary payton be clownin niggaz and i also watch orange county housewives man i ll fuck the shit out that bitch gretchen nigga im a normal cali nigga.....................

how i ain't gonna catch you at KFC and you work there???

rap critic

« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2009, 12:15:32 AM »
i ll make sure i ll take your bitch to long beach on the queen mary haunted house you bitch ass nigga
after that take that bitch tooo mustard chicago style hot dogs bitch ass nigga man im signing off man my turn on the live nigga holla at a real boss..tell that nigga payback did he get the message i sent him and ask why did he delete me off myspace..cause i was too much of a boss for him and he was jealous of the lifestyle..i know he seen the cars the houses the celebs and the bitches............that nigga name t..im outty 5 g

rap critic

« Reply #152 on: February 25, 2009, 12:18:18 AM »
200 dollars my nigga best out of 5 series on live 2009 and they update the rosters everyday online
ask game who gave him 1 of those ls in live nigga and my nigga DT served that nigga in madden online call 2 man under all day on his weak ass deep shit too moss..we bosses out here homie..legal hustle i know my shit is legal

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #153 on: February 25, 2009, 12:18:47 AM »
i ll make sure i ll take your bitch to long beach on the queen mary haunted house you bitch ass nigga
after that take that bitch tooo mustard chicago style hot dogs bitch ass nigga man im signing off man my turn on the live nigga holla at a real boss..tell that nigga payback did he get the message i sent him and ask why did he delete me off myspace..cause i was too much of a boss for him and he was jealous of the lifestyle..i know he seen the cars the houses the celebs and the bitches............that nigga name t..im outty 5 g

how you gon' take anybody out on $6.75 an hour working at the colonels all extra crispy and shit lol

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #154 on: February 25, 2009, 07:34:52 AM »
I didnt see E-Note in the video don't he smoke 2?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

rap critic

« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2009, 08:17:22 AM »
MAN HAD TO MAKE SURE THE KIDS GET TO SCHOOL THIS MORNING THE PITS ARE FED MAN
HAD TO WATCH NBA TV AGAIN MAN ABOUT TO DO GET TO WORK FROM HOME LIKE A REAL BOSS
check the emails from the blackberry cut on nba tv..got the fine ass mexican girl cooking a nigga chorizo and egg what you know aobut it nigga..yall niggaz get ya money up like yuk said man..smoke 1 wid us man and oh yea man i joined indastreets.net too man to see what it do dj smeeze.

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #156 on: February 25, 2009, 09:10:05 AM »
I had to get and wash my ass, you know with that zest soap a nigga get from the ralphs on avalon & university! made my bed up, got them cotten blend sheets from sears in the carson mall on del amo and avalon! bout to go to the cheap tobacco store on university and get a swisher might get 2 for a dollar if I got enough change! bout to watch this bangadoshish dvd i got from magic disc records the other day! I got this fat white chick cooking me some grits & sausage I bought from the farmers market last thursday! my rent is late and electricity bout to get cut off what yall know about that! telling my bitch to stop cooking and roll me up a swisher of this fire ass kush i got from the homie on delamo and central!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

rap critic

« Reply #157 on: February 25, 2009, 09:23:27 AM »
indastreets.net is a weak ass site where white boys from the suburbs who dont know about rap look at yall topics man
yall got that same rihanna and chris brown topic and this nigga speaking on other topics i can feel the no on proposition 8
oh but this nigga didnt vote so it didnt matter..
you got a bitch on the site and her reply was
supreme--  real networth video blog type shit that's worth listenin' to not no bull shit actin tough on camera and talkin a bunch of shit about ppl who dont give a fuck. BAYMAAC keepin it 1hunnid!
Billy {BAYMAAC} en this yesterday, real good video....this should've been all over the net, hip hop can use real talk like this especially these days with the whole 50 vs ross beef starting to play out
Esse T he adresses real shit i like that

now first this nigga speaks on metrosexuals that word and fad been around for years its funny..if a nigga gay a niggas gay but who is this nigga to speak on how someone lives their life and long as they aint hanging around you it shouldnt be a concern
just like the white people who be  wearing that all black and black lipstick.
that george bush shit happend in 2000 and so this nigga actually thought mccain would win over OBAMA and that the voting was going to be fixed this nigga definitely wasnt following the politics and probably didnt watch the inauguration
OBAMA being president history even he fucks up or not..dam shame nigga didnt vote to busy hating on other rappers and shit

THEN THE LAST peace of the interview chris brown and rihanna situation every artist and celebrity who has posted about the shit is people who actually know the artist..this nigga chris brown isnt going to get any jail time..just like barry bonds aint going to shit for the perjury shit..money and the power nigga get you off..

all i gotta say is man spider loc website is a bunch of followers and niggaz who dickride and happy about some connected 5 bullshit but its funny cause the connected 5 you would wanna hear some new collabs with some top artist out here..
next time he do an interview ask him when is 50 cent putting out his album..

other topics Spi Gonna go at Ricky or Wayne?????
i mean come on now he already dissed wayne ..and wayne too big too come back with a diss.he started rockin the rag in the right side and collaborating wit jay rock and gmalone
rick ross --spider loc is nowhere near his talent.

yall spider loc fans i mean the music is cool but yall niggaz is on he the best and the hardest nigga and yall niggaz worship him  

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #158 on: February 25, 2009, 09:25:05 AM »
I had to get and wash my ass, you know with that zest soap a nigga get from the ralphs on avalon & university! made my bed up, got them cotten blend sheets from sears in the carson mall on del amo and avalon! bout to go to the cheap tobacco store on university and get a swisher might get 2 for a dollar if I got enough change! bout to watch this bangadoshish dvd i got from magic disc records the other day! I got this fat white chick cooking me some grits & sausage I bought from the farmers market last thursday! my rent is late and electricity bout to get cut off what yall know about that! telling my bitch to stop cooking and roll me up a swisher of this fire ass kush i got from the homie on delamo and central!

Lol U'z a fool, Smeeze!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #159 on: February 25, 2009, 09:28:30 AM »
indastreets.net is a weak ass site where white boys from the suburbs who dont know about rap look at yall topics man
yall got that same rihanna and chris brown topic and this nigga speaking on other topics i can feel the no on proposition 8
oh but this nigga didnt vote so it didnt matter..
you got a bitch on the site and her reply was
supreme--  real networth video blog type shit that's worth listenin' to not no bull shit actin tough on camera and talkin a bunch of shit about ppl who dont give a fuck. BAYMAAC keepin it 1hunnid!
Billy {BAYMAAC} en this yesterday, real good video....this should've been all over the net, hip hop can use real talk like this especially these days with the whole 50 vs ross beef starting to play out
Esse T he adresses real shit i like that

now first this nigga speaks on metrosexuals that word and fad been around for years its funny..if a nigga gay a niggas gay but who is this nigga to speak on how someone lives their life and long as they aint hanging around you it shouldnt be a concern
just like the white people who be  wearing that all black and black lipstick.
that george bush shit happend in 2000 and so this nigga actually thought mccain would win over OBAMA and that the voting was going to be fixed this nigga definitely wasnt following the politics and probably didnt watch the inauguration
OBAMA being president history even he fucks up or not..dam shame nigga didnt vote to busy hating on other rappers and shit

THEN THE LAST peace of the interview chris brown and rihanna situation every artist and celebrity who has posted about the shit is people who actually know the artist..this nigga chris brown isnt going to get any jail time..just like barry bonds aint going to shit for the perjury shit..money and the power nigga get you off..

all i gotta say is man spider loc website is a bunch of followers and niggaz who dickride and happy about some connected 5 bullshit but its funny cause the connected 5 you would wanna hear some new collabs with some top artist out here..
next time he do an interview ask him when is 50 cent putting out his album..

other topics Spi Gonna go at Ricky or Wayne?????
i mean come on now he already dissed wayne ..and wayne too big too come back with a diss.he started rockin the rag in the right side and collaborating wit jay rock and gmalone
rick ross --spider loc is nowhere near his talent.

yall spider loc fans i mean the music is cool but yall niggaz is on he the best and the hardest nigga and yall niggaz worship him  

How many times have u watched Spider Loc's video already? U've been signed up on SpiinDAstreets.com you yee head ....stop fakin the funk lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #160 on: February 25, 2009, 09:35:37 AM »
MAN HAD TO MAKE SURE THE KIDS GET TO SCHOOL THIS MORNING THE PITS ARE FED MAN
HAD TO WATCH NBA TV AGAIN MAN ABOUT TO DO GET TO WORK FROM HOME LIKE A REAL BOSS
check the emails from the blackberry cut on nba tv..got the fine ass mexican girl cooking a nigga chorizo and egg what you know aobut it nigga..yall niggaz get ya money up like yuk said man..smoke 1 wid us man and oh yea man i joined indastreets.net too man to see what it do dj smeeze.

i woke up this morning washed my ass cooked had twenty bitches cuttin  up birds in the kitchen i made a left of carson made right on pioneer blvd there was a burger king and made a left on katella and there was a el pollo loco made it back home in my bentley (cuz the lambo is in the shop) i took another mad shit and had to feed the killer pugs and check my hos lol

So how is KFC working out for ya?

rap critic

« Reply #161 on: February 25, 2009, 09:37:21 AM »
actually i dont have an acct on spiindastreets.net its not worth the time signing for a rapper who is irrelevant in this game
is that dj smeeze who said i aint never been to carson you a funny nigga..i look up all my info on the internet huhh bro
i wasnt there when they re did the carson mall and i aint never been to that toys r us they had in the mall when i was a little nigga and i aint never been to that 711 across the street from dominguez..i aint never been to m&ms..hhaaha yall some funny niggaz..when is that connected 5 coming out man and i thought king of r and b 2 was the best mixtape how come nobody talking about that shit but baymaac fans

rap critic

« Reply #162 on: February 25, 2009, 09:50:00 AM »
man everything good man 562 waiting on this conference call about 11 am man just kicking it watching this nba tv gary payton and c web my niggaz be clowning and listening to trae--smile...the real trae from texas not the bootleg one spider had on his mixtape trying to pretend it was trae from texas..funny ass nigga..wish he had a real rapper like trae on his mixtape..but everything i speak is real aint no made up or fairy tale shit if it was bitch ass nigga payback wouldnt be trying to fight a nigga..this nigga dj smeeze asking me if i was moon lol..its funny i mentioned moon..this nigga thought i was moon..and then i let payback know about the niggaz i know from ohc and then he like yea you know the business..and trying to say yea man im working on that north hollywood mixtape..checking my emails on both the blackberrys..i aint got shit to do but get money..im a business man..got a smart ass mind and thats why the corporate white folks fuck with a nigga..when you fuck with the white bosses they offer you to angels games mighty ducks and la king games in the suites..thats what happen man and then you go to these business meeting and connect with other people..im trying to be a millionaire by the time im 30 my nigga..keep the kids in private school..active in football karate and gymnastics..man.when you have 3500 sq ft house and your other house is 2500 sq ft..you gotta be a boss out here and take care of your kids man..im still going  to speak on spider loc cause i dont give a fuck in between time ihave nothing better to do you feel me..he getting money im getting money.im still going to the dub show..next month..yankee hats houston astros hats and seattle mariners caps..i ll be there how come w.c. done performed at the dub show and the game..if spider loc king of la how come he cant get a spot at the dub show to perform..he got 2 albums in stores/  dam im banging that yukmouth ---breathe...even though he got his facts from other artist about game..shit still tight 

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Smoke 1 Wid Us"
« Reply #163 on: February 25, 2009, 09:51:37 AM »
If you from cali why the fuck are you trying so hard to convince niggaz? Lol that's a sign right there. O yea we seen ya myspace too lmao.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

lil murda show

« Reply #164 on: February 25, 2009, 09:58:00 AM »
man everything good man 562 waiting on this conference call about 11 am man just kicking it watching this nba tv gary payton and c web my niggaz be clowning and listening to trae--smile...the real trae from texas not the bootleg one spider had on his mixtape trying to pretend it was trae from texas..funny ass nigga..wish he had a real rapper like trae on his mixtape..but everything i speak is real aint no made up or fairy tale shit if it was bitch ass nigga payback wouldnt be trying to fight a nigga..this nigga dj smeeze asking me if i was moon lol..its funny i mentioned moon..this nigga thought i was moon..and then i let payback know about the niggaz i know from ohc and then he like yea you know the business..and trying to say yea man im working on that north hollywood mixtape..checking my emails on both the blackberrys..i aint got shit to do but get money..im a business man..got a smart ass mind and thats why the corporate white folks fuck with a nigga..when you fuck with the white bosses they offer you to angels games mighty ducks and la king games in the suites..thats what happen man and then you go to these business meeting and connect with other people..im trying to be a millionaire by the time im 30 my nigga..keep the kids in private school..active in football karate and gymnastics..man.when you have 3500 sq ft house and your other house is 2500 sq ft..you gotta be a boss out here and take care of your kids man..im still going  to speak on spider loc cause i dont give a fuck in between time ihave nothing better to do you feel me..he getting money im getting money.im still going to the dub show..next month..yankee hats houston astros hats and seattle mariners caps..i ll be there how come w.c. done performed at the dub show and the game..if spider loc king of la how come he cant get a spot at the dub show to perform..he got 2 albums in stores/  dam im banging that yukmouth ---breathe...even though he got his facts from other artist about game..shit still tight 
stop lying on the homie blood!!! paybakk aint said no shit like that,he said u hit him tryna be kool and u was very sincere and thats why he responded to you a few times,u told him that the niggas you knew also knew him and that he was a real nigga from what they told you...you are a weird negro truly...