Author Topic: "Smoke 1 Wid Us" – Spider Loc, Nipsey Hussle (MP3 & Video)  (Read 7509 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: "Smoke 1 Wid Us" – Spider Loc, Nipsey Hussle (MP3 & Video)
« Reply #195 on: February 25, 2009, 12:01:18 PM »
see thats why you a naive nigga i sat and talk to my girls dad an og from primera flats for like 2 hours about this shit nigga...about the hatred mexicans have towards blacks..about why they controlling the prisons..all kinds of real life shit..

Wait- So you're real because your girlfriends dad is an "OG"??? Man i don't come on the net pretending to be hard (Like you)....Talking all that shit about "Im trained to fight" ITS 2009 DOGG YOU WILL GET SHOT IN THE FACE FASTER THAN YOU CAN SAY 'BENCHPRESS'

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!

rap critic

« Reply #197 on: February 25, 2009, 12:08:04 PM »
making up shit it sounds funny you sound like a bitch supreme if i was making up shit how come your second favorite artist was trying to see me and there we re like 10 other people talking shit at the same time..hmmm answer that
lil murda where you from nigga..internet banger nowwwww..
thats funny supreme have you met marvel huhhh have you
i ve been to games house have you been to spider s house
why game got a million dollar house still claim cedar block still go to compton high and play basketball
and that nigga go to loyola marymount and ballsometimes too
why your favorite artist is in the blueroom looking miserable how come that nigga wont do some video shoot like outside of compton and the blue room.
why cant we see spider loc at a laker or clipper game
on the red carpet at some shows
headlining the dub show with a performance of blutiful world
lets kick some facts now..lets keep it real and 100 about shit
should i put you on blast now..let me find something and put you on blast  

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #198 on: February 25, 2009, 12:18:52 PM »
making up shit it sounds funny you sound like a bitch supreme if i was making up shit how come your second favorite artist was trying to see me and there we re like 10 other people talking shit at the same time..hmmm answer that
lil murda where you from nigga..internet banger nowwwww..
thats funny supreme have you met marvel huhhh have you
i ve been to games house have you been to spider s house
why game got a million dollar house still claim cedar block still go to compton high and play basketball
and that nigga go to loyola marymount and ballsometimes too
why your favorite artist is in the blueroom looking miserable how come that nigga wont do some video shoot like outside of compton and the blue room.
why cant we see spider loc at a laker or clipper game
on the red carpet at some shows
headlining the dub show with a performance of blutiful world
lets kick some facts now..lets keep it real and 100 about shit
should i put you on blast now..let me find something and put you on blast  

My second favorite artist which is Spider Loc didn't try to come and see you ...wtf are u over there talkin about? On the real tho lol my nigga you're a mark ass coward. U got ppl beggin' for the fade but you're sittin there hidin' behind a computer screen and lies. Then u say u got hands and what not but always say ur going to have an army of ppl with you lol u are scary....won't show not one pic of yourself and use other nigga's pics. Ur name is Baby Scary Cuz for now on. U know u ain't shit too because u gotta keep droppin names and talkin about another man's status who you're "associated" with because u ain't shit lol.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #199 on: February 25, 2009, 12:19:43 PM »
Really man, can we be myspace friends? Maybe we can meet up in person and i can live at your house for a few months. Eat up all your snack food, you know. You seem to be doing pretty well for yourself too.

Oh and did i mention i am a really fast & efficient typer?? If you let me live at your house for awhile and eat your food and have sex with your girl you won't have to come on DubCC anymore and talk mad shit to everyone. I can do it for you!!

Well PM me if you interested in this sweet deal, you won't regret it man!!!  :firedevil:

Blood$

« Reply #200 on: February 25, 2009, 12:21:15 PM »
I'm surprised the mods haven't done anything yet in here... probably still reading  ;D
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 12:45:10 PM by BloodMoney2009 »

rap critic

« Reply #201 on: February 25, 2009, 12:39:12 PM »
im begging for the fade too baby..if the roles we re reversed i go to the gym shoot footage and posted on dubcnn forums where im going to be and wait there for hours and payback didnt show up will that have made him a bitch..someone please answer that for me and why???
supreme you can say everything you want baby i thought i was a foreigner baby awwww baby..trav treezy i thought i was a little white boy foreigner..i told you im big t....can you go to the credit union supreme and get 25 000 loan baby is your credit score over 700 baby..can you refinance your house and cash out..huhhh baby...do you have any pink slips for any of your cars baby..i m talking about cars that over 30 000 dollars baby...are any of your kids in private schools..your second favorite rapper is spider loc...so you re what about 25 or older and your favorite rapper is spider loc...so you like him better than eazy e ice cube e 40 scarface biggie jay z nas and can someone tell me why does spider loc diss nas is it could 50 told him too..nas dont go around like he the hardest nigga out here..and he said nas music is wack..where in the smoke 1 wid us forums right..ok listen to this..we can get high yall never know when we gon die yall ..come smoke 1 wid us...nas ft az life is a bitch..life s a bitch then you die thats why we get high cause you never know when you re gonna go..life a bitch then you die thats why we puff la hmmmmmmmm shit kind of sounds like the same concept.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #202 on: February 25, 2009, 12:41:50 PM »
im begging for the fade too baby..if the roles we re reversed i go to the gym shoot footage and posted on dubcnn forums where im going to be and wait there for hours and payback didnt show up will that have made him a bitch..someone please answer that for me and why???
supreme you can say everything you want baby i thought i was a foreigner baby awwww baby..trav treezy i thought i was a little white boy foreigner..i told you im big t....can you go to the credit union supreme and get 25 000 loan baby is your credit score over 700 baby..can you refinance your house and cash out..huhhh baby...do you have any pink slips for any of your cars baby..i m talking about cars that over 30 000 dollars baby...are any of your kids in private schools..your second favorite rapper is spider loc...so you re what about 25 or older and your favorite rapper is spider loc...so you like him better than eazy e ice cube e 40 scarface biggie jay z nas and can someone tell me why does spider loc diss nas is it could 50 told him too..nas dont go around like he the hardest nigga out here..and he said nas music is wack..where in the smoke 1 wid us forums right..ok listen to this..we can get high yall never know when we gon die yall ..come smoke 1 wid us...nas ft az life is a bitch..life s a bitch then you die thats why we get high cause you never know when you re gonna go..life a bitch then you die thats why we puff la hmmmmmmmm shit kind of sounds like the same concept.

Knock it off Scary cuz...judgin by how happy u get to be around other men ur just beggin for a dick in your booty.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #203 on: February 25, 2009, 12:49:01 PM »
Quit pretendin' like i dont exist. You are missing out holmes.  ::)

lil murda show

« Reply #204 on: February 25, 2009, 12:51:20 PM »
see thats why you a naive nigga i sat and talk to my girls dad an og from primera flats for like 2 hours about this shit nigga...about the hatred mexicans have towards blacks..about why they controlling the prisons..all kinds of real life shit..

Wait- So you're real because your girlfriends dad is an "OG"??? Man i don't come on the net pretending to be hard (Like you)....Talking all that shit about "Im trained to fight" ITS 2009 DOGG YOU WILL GET SHOT IN THE FACE FASTER THAN YOU CAN SAY 'BENCHPRESS'
PREACH!!!

lil murda show

« Reply #205 on: February 25, 2009, 12:52:11 PM »
Really man, can we be myspace friends? Maybe we can meet up in person and i can live at your house for a few months. Eat up all your snack food, you know. You seem to be doing pretty well for yourself too.

Oh and did i mention i am a really fast & efficient typer?? If you let me live at your house for awhile and eat your food and have sex with your girl you won't have to come on DubCC anymore and talk mad shit to everyone. I can do it for you!!

Well PM me if you interested in this sweet deal, you won't regret it man!!!  :firedevil:
YOUR A FUNNY GUY...

rap critic

« Reply #206 on: February 25, 2009, 01:00:57 PM »
for me not being a motherfucking rap artist i made history a rap artist took an hour out his motherfucking studio time to spend 45 mins a shoot a video about big t...man this nigga could have did a millon things man..big paybacc wit two cs from the valley made a fucking internet video about me..there s a billion people on planet earth..im pretty sure people diss spider on his own website and hate on him..same thing wit all these other rappers who have websites..but none of the rapper ever put out a fuckin video about somebody they dont know or probably will never meet..unless we can set some shit for cash and put it on worldstarhiphop..and at the end of that spider loc video he said u can find his new mixtape on worldstarhiphop and who is hosting spider next mixtape whoo kid right..hmm lets see something hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Reply by BIG PAYBACC on November 30, 2008 at 2:23pm
    I HATE BITCH-ASS NIGGAS!!! WHOOKID ON SOME HOE SHIT TOO...LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!
Reply by spider loc on December 1, 2008 at 1:05pm
    PAYBACC A FOOL CUZ DEEZ WIERDOZ NEVA QUIT LOC!!!!!!!!! BAYMAAC!!!!!!!
but who s hosting your new mixtape spider loc hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  

lil murda show

« Reply #207 on: February 25, 2009, 01:06:57 PM »
for me not being a motherfucking rap artist i made history a rap artist took an hour out his motherfucking studio time to spend 45 mins a shoot a video about big t...man this nigga could have did a millon things man..big paybacc wit two cs from the valley made a fucking internet video about me..there s a billion people on planet earth..im pretty sure people diss spider on his own website and hate on him..same thing wit all these other rappers who have websites..but none of the rapper ever put out a fuckin video about somebody they dont know or probably will never meet..unless we can set some shit for cash and put it on worldstarhiphop..and at the end of that spider loc video he said u can find his new mixtape on worldstarhiphop and who is hosting spider next mixtape whoo kid right..hmm lets see something hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Reply by BIG PAYBACC on November 30, 2008 at 2:23pm
    I HATE BITCH-ASS NIGGAS!!! WHOOKID ON SOME HOE SHIT TOO...LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!
Reply by spider loc on December 1, 2008 at 1:05pm
    PAYBACC A FOOL CUZ DEEZ WIERDOZ NEVA QUIT LOC!!!!!!!!! BAYMAAC!!!!!!!
but who s hosting your new mixtape spider loc hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  
what the fukk does that mean??? u dwell on irrelevant shit too much,u think spider aint hollerad at whoo kid that shit been squashed,u think niggas aint broke it down yet??? and big paybakk says what the fukk he wants to,i hate bitch-ass niggas too!

rap critic

« Reply #208 on: February 25, 2009, 01:17:40 PM »
spider said this cause of how dj whoo kid asked snoop about spider loc..very interesting

next topic on indastreets.net 40 Glocc speaks on Graveyard Shift, cut Spider Loc verse from "On The Block"
here are the responses
---Reply by King Trav on October 29, 2008 at 6:44pm
    First buck now this nigga. Niggaz always tryin to fuck over da loc.
Reply by BIG PAYBACC on October 29, 2008 at 11:41pm
    folks wanna know what happened... I HAPPENED!!! thats all im gonna say for now,im not the whole reason but i play a part of it...G-WEST/B.A.Y.M.A.A.C FA DEF DOE!!! I'M THE WEST KEPT'S BEST KEPT...
in fact payback you are nigga and when is that mixtape dropping nigga and why you in bootleg videos
40 glocc if you dont really like 40 glocc and felt what he did to spider was foul how come you just dont let 40 glocc know like a real man you know who he is ..like spider loc song im just asking

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Smoke 1 Wid Us"
« Reply #209 on: February 25, 2009, 01:20:57 PM »

You are that's why you scared to show your face. You want niggaz to go through a million myspace pages to find your bitch ass. If you was what you said you were you would be like im right here niggaz and what. But you tryin to play games. I know your from sweden or urguay however you spell that shit. Can you honestly look yourself in the mirror after you get of this shit? Dick ridding niggaz and lieing about everything on planet earth. Come to the nipsey hussle and game show please my nigga lets stop all this back and forth. I thought you was a G I thought you was a man but you playing these silly hoe games. I guess a hoe gonna be a hoe no matter how hard you try to front your hoeness is still coming out lol. And all this is caused because you love game wit your hoe ass lol. Your mother needs to be tortured with acid for bringing such a hoe to earth. Lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon