Author Topic: "Smoke 1 Wid Us" – Spider Loc, Nipsey Hussle (MP3 & Video)  (Read 7530 times)

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
Re: "Smoke 1 Wid Us" – Spider Loc, Nipsey Hussle (MP3 & Video)
« Reply #225 on: February 25, 2009, 02:04:24 PM »
true west on this hot video !

www.spiindastreets.com !!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Smoke 1 Wid Us"
« Reply #226 on: February 25, 2009, 02:10:24 PM »
Nigga why would I care what's happening on the cali streets when im on the other side of the united states? Lol you didn't watch the whole video cause he put the nigga to sleep lol. That's my nigga Ville Mike and I can have him at the show if you gonna show up lol. We got plenty more goons lol trust we aint the biggest hood but the most notorious I aint gonna get to name droppin to appear like a real nigga like you but  come through for the show I want to roll out the red carpet for you. Lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

rap critic

« Reply #227 on: February 25, 2009, 02:11:26 PM »
i havent hollered at game in about 7 months.
240 BARS
GAME AINT MY FAVORITE RAPPER BUT HE THE BEST ON THE WEST RIGHT NOW
BIG T SAID IT AND I LL GET THAT SHIT NOTARIZED
THIS NIGGA IF YOU SIGNED PUT YOUR CONTRACT ON THE INTERNET
GIVE HIM A THOUSAND DOLLARS HE LL TAT IT ON HIS HAND
THATS TRUE
I THINK THE ONLY REASON WHY THIS NIGGA IS LOYAL CAUSE OF THAT TATTOO CAUSE THAT SHIT IS ON YOU FOR LIFE

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #228 on: February 25, 2009, 02:11:37 PM »
oh wow so now i cant say cuzz sorry tough guy..oh i m sorry there s niggaz who dont bang that say cuzz all the time..answer this trav if i made a video and payback didnt show up right and i sent him a pm and my number..does that make payback a bitch.if the roles we re reversed..would that have made payback a bitch..answer please answer

supremem have you met spider are you unemployed is that why you re trying to be on his street team answer that bitch
i ve been to the game s fucking house bitch ..what stars do you know who knows you bitch
just cause spider loc gave you a shout out on his forums dont make you shit
why did you have to pay for that man s dvd and his mixtapes and his two cds if he respected you
why answer that shit..will he invite you to his concert and give you a backstage pass
huuhhh answer that
if im not making money bitch come to the beautiful gym i go to in irvine california bitch
see all the bosses who come to the gym bitch
dont get mad bitch cause all you know is carson stevenson village m&ms dominguez dubcnn carson mall
bitch get out your circumference sometimes how come you didnt go out to arizona for all star weekend
did you go 2 yrs ago when it was in las vegas..
go to fox hills mall and go buy me some gators bitch

Im at work right now gettin' paid to talk shit to you. When did Spider Loc shout me out??? I missed that one lol. All I know is the C-arson? All u know is Google Earth. You're on Game's dick super hard.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

rap critic

« Reply #229 on: February 25, 2009, 02:17:41 PM »
GAME Is my nigga a real down to earth nigga the few times we hung out
you at work supreme where you work at
dam bitch you have a set schedule huhh so if they say we need you to come in at 7 and work saturday you have to come in
dam im sorry thats why you need to be a boss like me have your own business make your own schedule
maybe if yall was cool man i would hire yall ass but on my kids if payback dont have a mixtape or album out by october
man i m going to shoot him the info man how to make some real money with a boss
teach him these business tactics man..how to win over the white folks
be faithful to your customers and build clientele the legal way
man im tired of talking that bullshit nigga you win travis and supreme i from fucking uruguay and i dont know anyone man i aint never been to the united states

rap critic

« Reply #230 on: February 25, 2009, 02:21:03 PM »
i have to fly out to the united stated tomorrow to go to the suns and lakers game lol
yall some funny ass  niggaz  sticking up for people you never met in person is dickriding to the fullest
is spider loc better than g malone snoop jay rock nipsey hussle kurupt daz w.c e 40 the jacka killa tay c bo young roscoe crooked i bishop lamont the game techniec mitchy slick messy marv yukmouth just to name a few rappers if so make a new thread and tell me how he better than them niggaz without mentioning his gangbangin abilities..spider loc aint ever better than mitchy slick

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #231 on: February 25, 2009, 02:22:11 PM »
Why dont you shoot up to the Blue Room and do something???? Why???
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #232 on: February 25, 2009, 02:24:07 PM »
i have to fly out to the united stated tomorrow to go to the suns and lakers game lol
yall some funny ass  niggaz  sticking up for people you never met in person is dickriding to the fullest
is spider loc better than g malone snoop jay rock nipsey hussle kurupt daz w.c e 40 the jacka killa tay c bo young roscoe crooked i bishop lamont the game techniec mitchy slick messy marv yukmouth just to name a few rappers if so make a new thread and tell me how he better than them niggaz without mentioning his gangbangin abilities..spider loc aint ever better than mitchy slick

Now your not in the us???????? LMAO didnt just bring your 3 autistic kids to school this morning??? lol More holes in this nigga story than swiss cheese.

rap critic

« Reply #233 on: February 25, 2009, 02:24:35 PM »
whats the address to the blueroom travis thanks

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #234 on: February 25, 2009, 02:29:06 PM »
whats the address to the blueroom travis thanks

And its Travaris clown on my nuts so hard and dont know my name. Lol
You know everything. But ill hook you up watch the video and he says it to a monkey like yourself it might have been you cause you do play these games. www.ustream.tv/recorded/551318

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #235 on: February 25, 2009, 02:30:19 PM »
GAME Is my nigga a real down to earth nigga the few times we hung out
you at work supreme where you work at
dam bitch you have a set schedule huhh so if they say we need you to come in at 7 and work saturday you have to come in
dam im sorry thats why you need to be a boss like me have your own business make your own schedule
maybe if yall was cool man i would hire yall ass but on my kids if payback dont have a mixtape or album out by october
man i m going to shoot him the info man how to make some real money with a boss
teach him these business tactics man..how to win over the white folks
be faithful to your customers and build clientele the legal way
man im tired of talking that bullshit nigga you win travis and supreme i from fucking uruguay and i dont know anyone man i aint never been to the united states

My brother owns the company I work at and naw, he didn't set a schedule for me I set my own schedule and I have my own office ;D In fact, Mr. Cartoon did some art shit on the wall...nice work, too. All legit and callin' clients regarding our chipper jones is my pleasure, too. My moms owns her own company I was workin for her when I was a kid and Im talkin about 8 and 9 yrs old ....BAYMAACin in a real way....my family wasn't raised to love money or make it our god. My other brother is in jail right now with $7,5000 bail. He has the money to get out...we got the money to get'em out but my equal said fuck that give it to my family because after court it'll be a wrap. Everybody( Spider, Crash, Paybacc, Supreme) ur talkin shit about as if you're higher than them either owns their own business or have a percentage of a business who their fam or close friends own. No need to try and prove it tho cause the money isn't goin nowhere regardless.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #236 on: February 25, 2009, 02:31:27 PM »

U just said u were in Compton earlier lol weirdo

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #237 on: February 25, 2009, 02:34:18 PM »

U just said u were in Compton earlier lol weirdo

All kinds of bullshit lol. He took the autistic kids to school earlier remember?

rap critic

« Reply #238 on: February 25, 2009, 02:41:35 PM »
i know maybe if you paid attention to the post it was a joke supreme hahaa
here s proof why baymacc dont be about they shit they talk too here s some niggaz opinions and trav treezy what made him start like spider loc..the proof is all in the pudding nigga dont bitch up now when i ether you next nigga

you just mad cause im shitting on your hero nigga
i bet you look up to spider loc like little kids use to look up to hulk hogan
now lets put trav treezy on blast your turn nigga withsome of your comments nigga

First heard that nigga on the 2050 mixtape and been fuckin with him ever since.
I want Spi to flow more often like he did on the here's what they think about you ..."
eply by inDAstreets PROMO on August 17, 2008 at 10:46pm
    niggaz aint fans homie, check da files of the niggaz writing this shit, it aint for play, niggaz was bangin this Unit shit way b4 40 was anyway
Reply by inDAstreets PROMO on August 17, 2008 at 11:03pm
    its like the same reason niggaz be on fake bangers heads, cuz they gettin the fame for the work the real bangers put in and are not giving back to the real bangers who risked they life and lost homies and been through jail for bangin. We been out in DA streets going through all kind of shit, real shit, not no rap shit, but real life & death, getting into it with the homies, losing homies for this G-Unit shit, and now cuz come along and leaving niggaz names out? that shit aint fly, and cuz diss a nigga video work so thats just another reason..
Reply by King Trav on September 23, 2008 at 5:57pm
    Yo sp for the next mixtape you should holla at whoo kid about having you and the rest of the camp take over gunit radio one saturday. And holla at 50 bout featuring the same mixtape on his weekly mixtape shit he got on thisis50. It would be a good look.
 Reply by King Trav on October 7, 2008 at 3:20pm
    Yea i think dude jumping the gun on dissing 40, but you actin like 40 aint doin funny style shit.
Reply by King Trav on October 7, 2008 at 3:03pm
    In my opinion it seems 40 Glocc is trying to outshine Sp because he maybe feels he should be signed to gunit instead of spi. Even in his interviews "me and fif together all the time when im in ny,I stay at his house" and shit like that as everybody can see you dont really see spi with the camp like that so it sounds like he saying atleast to me yea he signed but the nigga fuck with me more than him. And im not trying to start shit but it looks like that to me from my POV.

if 40 glocc knew how baymaac and trav treezy felt about him
like the game laugh hook
oooooooooooohe would laugh he would laugh
if you seen a big nigga like me  you would cry you would cry you would cry
20 inch arms nigga
didnt you say little nigga if your favorite rapper had problems with niggaz
that wouldnt influence your music opinion on niggaz
hmmm after posting these remarks you dont like 40 glocc cause spider dont like him

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #239 on: February 25, 2009, 02:46:39 PM »
i know maybe if you paid attention to the post it was a joke supreme hahaa
here s proof why baymacc dont be about they shit they talk too here s some niggaz opinions and trav treezy what made him start like spider loc..the proof is all in the pudding nigga dont bitch up now when i ether you next nigga

you just mad cause im shitting on your hero nigga
i bet you look up to spider loc like little kids use to look up to hulk hogan
now lets put trav treezy on blast your turn nigga withsome of your comments nigga

First heard that nigga on the 2050 mixtape and been fuckin with him ever since.
I want Spi to flow more often like he did on the here's what they think about you ..."
eply by inDAstreets PROMO on August 17, 2008 at 10:46pm
    niggaz aint fans homie, check da files of the niggaz writing this shit, it aint for play, niggaz was bangin this Unit shit way b4 40 was anyway
Reply by inDAstreets PROMO on August 17, 2008 at 11:03pm
    its like the same reason niggaz be on fake bangers heads, cuz they gettin the fame for the work the real bangers put in and are not giving back to the real bangers who risked they life and lost homies and been through jail for bangin. We been out in DA streets going through all kind of shit, real shit, not no rap shit, but real life & death, getting into it with the homies, losing homies for this G-Unit shit, and now cuz come along and leaving niggaz names out? that shit aint fly, and cuz diss a nigga video work so thats just another reason..
Reply by King Trav on September 23, 2008 at 5:57pm
    Yo sp for the next mixtape you should holla at whoo kid about having you and the rest of the camp take over gunit radio one saturday. And holla at 50 bout featuring the same mixtape on his weekly mixtape shit he got on thisis50. It would be a good look.
 Reply by King Trav on October 7, 2008 at 3:20pm
    Yea i think dude jumping the gun on dissing 40, but you actin like 40 aint doin funny style shit.
Reply by King Trav on October 7, 2008 at 3:03pm
    In my opinion it seems 40 Glocc is trying to outshine Sp because he maybe feels he should be signed to gunit instead of spi. Even in his interviews "me and fif together all the time when im in ny,I stay at his house" and shit like that as everybody can see you dont really see spi with the camp like that so it sounds like he saying atleast to me yea he signed but the nigga fuck with me more than him. And im not trying to start shit but it looks like that to me from my POV.

if 40 glocc knew how baymaac and trav treezy felt about him
like the game laugh hook
oooooooooooohe would laugh he would laugh
if you seen a big nigga like me  you would cry you would cry you would cry
20 inch arms nigga
didnt you say little nigga if your favorite rapper had problems with niggaz
that wouldnt influence your music opinion on niggaz
hmmm after posting these remarks you dont like 40 glocc cause spider dont like him

Lol digging through old post on spi's website lol. I never owned a 40 glocc mixtape before that suck on my nuts a little harder. Dig up the post where i said i dont really fuck with him before him and spi had this misunderstanding.