Author Topic: "Smoke 1 Wid Us" – Spider Loc, Nipsey Hussle (MP3 & Video)  (Read 7529 times)

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
Re: "Smoke 1 Wid Us" – Spider Loc, Nipsey Hussle (MP3 & Video)
« Reply #240 on: February 25, 2009, 02:47:10 PM »
big den is the biggest weirdo ever, why he saying he gonna fly to the US but he just said earlier that hes in compton, haha THESE WEIRDOS BE MAKING ME CURIOUSSS lol.

rap critic

« Reply #241 on: February 25, 2009, 02:51:34 PM »
i can tell you work for a small company supreme cause if you made some real money and had an it department your sorry ass would have gotten fired long time ago
did you see the spider loc video of him after he took yukmouth chain
he fired on a nigga cause he wrote him a bad 2500 dollar check and it bounced hahahaa
2500 dollars aint shit but its my mortgage pyment
im glad you still stay in carson ever thought of one day maybe relocating to palos verdes
playa del rey
or do you wana stay in carson all your life..see some people are happy with just getting by living check to check
there s niggaz who like me you only live once iwant all the money i want my next house to be in la jolla nigga when i retire niga i wanna retire like a boss nigga
thats why i didnt choose the gangbang lifestyle parents put me in sports to keep a nigga active cousins use to say dam nigga all you acare about is lifting weights nigga and football
look at a nigga 10 years later cousins still banging in south central compton nigga
once you go to college and you have your first child you grow up fast
you can sayall the shit about me supreme and trav treezy can talk shit and all these other niggaz at the end of the day
i got money yall probably got money but if you do have money are you happy do you ever get stressed about my money
some say life aitn all about  money it buys u what u want
thats what moms and pops use to say but fuck that i wanna be rich if my kids want that name brand shit nintendo wii and getting good grades supply that for them as long as they earn that shit
yall niggaz talking about who you gon fuck up and who you going to blast man to be honest that shit is funny nigga
cause niggaz who say that if im ain internet thug and you saying you going to fuck me up what does that make you hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  

rap critic

« Reply #242 on: February 25, 2009, 02:55:22 PM »
i think im a weirdo too tell your bitch to stay away from me though nigga i ll make a video o f me with your bitch and take her ass shopping at south bay galleria fox hills mall and then to cap it off i ll take her too south coast plaza
you bitch ass niga you a bitch if you think a nigga lives overseas nigga im out here in cali nigga..making this real guap
spider loc happy wit his tahoe and charger
crash happy wit a fuckin avalanche
but fuck that nigga i want that s 550 or that 750 li my neighbor got we talking about 70 000 - 100 000 dollar cars
if you got good credit car payment should be no more than 1300 to 1500 a month
suck my dick nigga i ll see you at the suns and lakers game tomorrow nigga

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #243 on: February 25, 2009, 03:38:52 PM »
i can tell you work for a small company supreme cause if you made some real money and had an it department your sorry ass would have gotten fired long time ago
did you see the spider loc video of him after he took yukmouth chain
he fired on a nigga cause he wrote him a bad 2500 dollar check and it bounced hahahaa
2500 dollars aint shit but its my mortgage pyment
im glad you still stay in carson ever thought of one day maybe relocating to palos verdes
playa del rey
or do you wana stay in carson all your life..see some people are happy with just getting by living check to check
there s niggaz who like me you only live once iwant all the money i want my next house to be in la jolla nigga when i retire niga i wanna retire like a boss nigga
thats why i didnt choose the gangbang lifestyle parents put me in sports to keep a nigga active cousins use to say dam nigga all you acare about is lifting weights nigga and football
look at a nigga 10 years later cousins still banging in south central compton nigga
once you go to college and you have your first child you grow up fast
you can sayall the shit about me supreme and trav treezy can talk shit and all these other niggaz at the end of the day
i got money yall probably got money but if you do have money are you happy do you ever get stressed about my money
some say life aitn all about  money it buys u what u want
thats what moms and pops use to say but fuck that i wanna be rich if my kids want that name brand shit nintendo wii and getting good grades supply that for them as long as they earn that shit
yall niggaz talking about who you gon fuck up and who you going to blast man to be honest that shit is funny nigga
cause niggaz who say that if im ain internet thug and you saying you going to fuck me up what does that make you hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  

Small company? Fired?? lol Hi hater :wavey: Hell yea Im tryin to stay in Carson lol my house is worth a lot especially since they built The Home Depot Center across the street and the University is there, too...shiiiieeett...fuck that this house stays in the family and fuck Palos Verdes and any place like it Im not livin' around no bougie mufuckas. U must not know shit about Carson 'cause ur actin like it's raggedy over here. Your moms failed at raising you...U act like u dont know yo daddy, too. She should've abandoned yo ass in a dumpster because you're waste.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 03:48:09 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #244 on: February 25, 2009, 03:44:45 PM »
i have to fly out to the united stated tomorrow to go to the suns and lakers game lol
yall some funny ass  niggaz  sticking up for people you never met in person is dickriding to the fullest
is spider loc better than g malone snoop jay rock nipsey hussle kurupt daz w.c e 40 the jacka killa tay c bo young roscoe crooked i bishop lamont the game techniec mitchy slick messy marv yukmouth just to name a few rappers if so make a new thread and tell me how he better than them niggaz without mentioning his gangbangin abilities..spider loc aint ever better than mitchy slick

U just said u were in Compton earlier lol weirdo

All kinds of bullshit lol. He took the autistic kids to school earlier remember?

Yea but he just took those special ed raggedy mouth rodents to the other room because he know he homeschools them and call it private school. They inherited autism from him....u see how this fool drifts off into left field and start talkin about some totally different shit? Smh...and mufuckas tell me I dont' have it all lol

Blood$

« Reply #245 on: February 25, 2009, 04:10:31 PM »
no hate against Supreme or Trav cuz y'all are cool in my book but why do y'all keep responding to this dude? it's getting nobody anywhere and creating 10 pages of bullshit

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #246 on: February 25, 2009, 04:22:35 PM »
no hate against Supreme or Trav cuz y'all are cool in my book but why do y'all keep responding to this dude? it's getting nobody anywhere and creating 10 pages of bullshit

It's funny...now if we were really gettin mad that'd be some bull shit

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #247 on: February 25, 2009, 04:33:57 PM »
i can't believe this fagg is still goin shits amazin this nigga a beast when it comes to blogging propz on that lol

Mr. VIP

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #249 on: February 25, 2009, 05:17:43 PM »

I know but the dude is so much of a fraud it makes me sick. He just took it over to thisis50 i doubt ill respond to him over there.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #250 on: February 25, 2009, 05:32:11 PM »

I know but the dude is so much of a fraud it makes me sick. He just took it over to thisis50 i doubt ill respond to him over there.

Lol He's mad. Even his page on there is set to private.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #251 on: February 25, 2009, 05:36:59 PM »

Lol He's mad. Even his page on there is set to private.

Lol i know. The car dont even got nobody in there lol. Most of the time people take a picture by the car or in it lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Blood$

« Reply #252 on: February 25, 2009, 05:40:01 PM »
so this dude has enough time to type essays on more than just one site? damn... talk about having free time

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #253 on: February 25, 2009, 05:41:05 PM »
so this dude has enough time to type essays on more than just one site? damn... talk about having free time

Lets not forget hes rich doing all this lol

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #254 on: February 25, 2009, 11:01:43 PM »
Now back to the video "SMOKE 1 WIT US" Feedback
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>