Author Topic: "Smoke 1 Wid Us" – Spider Loc, Nipsey Hussle (MP3 & Video)  (Read 7410 times)

LOWKEYLOCO

Re: "Smoke 1 Wid Us" – Spider Loc, Nipsey Hussle (MP3 & Video)
« Reply #255 on: February 25, 2009, 11:20:18 PM »
LOL ;D 8)

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #256 on: February 25, 2009, 11:38:27 PM »
for me not being a motherfucking rap artist i made history a rap artist took an hour out his motherfucking studio time to spend 45 mins a shoot a video about big t...man this nigga could have did a millon things man..big paybacc wit two cs from the valley made a fucking internet video about me..there s a billion people on planet earth..im pretty sure people diss spider on his own website and hate on him..same thing wit all these other rappers who have websites..but none of the rapper ever put out a fuckin video about somebody they dont know or probably will never meet..unless we can set some shit for cash and put it on worldstarhiphop..and at the end of that spider loc video he said u can find his new mixtape on worldstarhiphop and who is hosting spider next mixtape whoo kid right..hmm lets see something hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Reply by BIG PAYBACC on November 30, 2008 at 2:23pm
    I HATE BITCH-ASS NIGGAS!!! WHOOKID ON SOME HOE SHIT TOO...LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!
Reply by spider loc on December 1, 2008 at 1:05pm
    PAYBACC A FOOL CUZ DEEZ WIERDOZ NEVA QUIT LOC!!!!!!!!! BAYMAAC!!!!!!!

THATS THAT SUGE KNIGHT SHIT THESE HOES GOTTA PAY       SPIDER LOC TOE TAGZ LOL 8)
but who s hosting your new mixtape spider loc hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  

rap critic

« Reply #257 on: February 26, 2009, 09:12:21 AM »
lakers vs suns game tonight like a real boss
a dj smeeze smoke 1 wid us little nigga
went to the park sprinted
worked out with my hessian sacks man filled with sand did squats with those this morning
still sore from the gym last night
about to hit up lakewood or cerritos mall in a bit man
in that all black on black tahoe wit 24 inch rims for niggaz
go swoop my niggaz up and go to the game nigga like a real boss

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #258 on: February 26, 2009, 09:18:15 AM »
listen 2 this homo  lol 8)

rap critic

« Reply #259 on: February 26, 2009, 09:48:38 AM »
you ever see me lowkey loco let it do what it do nigga
aint no fairytale or made up shit around here
difference between me and your favorite rapper i aint getting my rides from advancement money nigga
work hard to get my cars and houses nigga and everything i want nigga
smoke 1 wid us
dj sneeze old little ass nigga
nigga trying to say im moon suck my dick nigga aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa big t nigga
dj sneeze nigga turn on nba tv and nfl total access nigga you got two plasmas downstairs nigga in the family and living room
you got a 3500 sq ft house nigga..o i see you gotta bug niggaz by handing out those cds and taking pictures nigga
you live in a gated community
i would hate to do that and bug people just to get promo its a hustle but i just cant do it
walking around and handing out cds all day and its funny cause if you think about it you handing out kids cds
if you handed that shit out to my kids i would fuck a nigga up real talk
handing my kids a cd that promotes violence and smoking kush..backwards ass hustle
if you was a real nigga you would be handing out stay in school stickers
im about to hit up the mall nigga peace if you see a big dark nigga thats big t
man those hessian sacks are a good workout too fill that shit up with as much sand as you can
if you want big ass forearms nigga do that shit my nigga
and before i sign out nigga that nigga crash shot that video while this nigga was working out
sitting down and pointed the camera up and then they jumped into talking about metrosexual
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaa my niggaz pointed that shit out

listen to the hook carefully sing it to yourself if you have too (that beat is tight though i ll make sure i ll bang that in the truck and set off some car alarms at the mall parking lot)

we can get high yall never know when you gon die yall come smoke 1 wid us

nas-lifes a bitch
Life's a bitch and then you die; that's why we get high
Cause you never know when you're gonna go
Life's a bitch and then you die; that's why we puff lye
Cause you never know when you're gonna go

sound like the same shit lets keep it 100 (man i want that connected 5
im about to bump some motherfuckin x-raided today liquor triggaz and niggaz what yall know about that shit
nigga im about to find that cd man im out man malls open at 10 dam man the freeways always fucked up man

rap critic

« Reply #260 on: February 26, 2009, 09:54:48 AM »
IF SPIDER A REAL NIGGA AND BAYMACK GO DO THAT SHOW IN NEW ORLEANS
STOP STAYING IN YOUR CIRCUMFERENCE IF SPIDER HAD FANS OUTSIDE OF CALI
WHO WOULD DO SHOWS IN DETROIT.LAS VEGAS.OKLAHOMA.KC.HE LL GO BACK TO SAN DIEGO BUT I DONT THINK HE WANNA DO THAT.NEW YORK.
OH I FORGOT THIS NIGGA DONT HAVE A STRONG FAN BASE COME SMOKE 1 WID US

if a nigga had 200 000 downloads of his last mixtape right how come it doesnt show that on datpiff
fake ass promo shit and oh yea
lets do some math before i check out man 200 000 people downloaded your music
and you only have 1000 people on your website who actually signed up
but its only like 10 main people who regularly post on the site
something not adding up.man go do some shoes in connecticut and new orleans
florida im tired of local shows man i wanna fly out of state and like jeezy
say take a vacation.if young buck sucks and yukmouth and they cant rap like the loc
how come they doing shows.
smoke 1 wid us we can get high yall
maybe after nipsey blows up and do a worldwide tour about a year from now
he can have spider open up for him
im laughing all the way to the bank at you niggazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   

rap critic

« Reply #261 on: February 26, 2009, 02:06:56 PM »
im at my nigga house right now aint gon say no names my nigga cause idont want no real hood niggaz in this..cause it aint they  beef nigga i just wanna fight like the nigga said in the 40 glocc video.. yall know what it do a trav treezy im about to show you what money is nigga i got my lap top with me right now and dj smeeze little nigga this is what i did about an hour ago nigga after i went to the lakewood mall real quick and dipped through a few streets  made a left on central a right on e artesia blvd and made a left on avalon and went to the bank nigga the wells fargo i went inside the motherfuckin bank nigga and took out 10 000 dollars like a real boss nigga..im going to take some motherfuckin pics right now im at my niggaz house had to swoop them niggaz up so we can go to the motherfuckin beverly center before we go to the motherfuckin game tonight nigga.and we about to shake out at 2 20 or whenever my nigga get ready nigga..cause you know its about to be a lot of traffic..ii got proof nigga to show you bitch ass niggaz aint nobody lying about shit over here nigga..since i dont know how to post pics up on here im going to post it up on my thisis50 acct nigga...might not have enough time ..but i think we will nigga i got my true religions on nigga white t blue white jordan 1s that came out back in 2001 there was 22 000 of those made nigga my tongue says 4,567..im driving my 2007 all black tahoe nigga only 5 deep right now..got the money my day 1 niggaz  the kush and the heat and the #1 thing 10 knuckles for a bitch ass nigga..and im on dubcnn right now as we speak nigga..i got both links up the dubcnn and the westcoast connection forum..

rap critic

« Reply #262 on: February 26, 2009, 02:15:20 PM »
i m about to leave to the beverly center right now nigga
the homie said he wanna bump some spider loc lol
everything i m saying is 100 right now on my 3 kids life
so we just downloaded connected 3 off datpiff we gon listen to track # 9 smoke 1 wid us
the homies aint hating and aint a part of this they all for the rollercoastin no set trippin
i got the big homie dukeewater wit me he throwin up 6 owe
they bangin spider loc shit and they say this nigga is the hardest on the westcoast
im tired of debating with these niggaz but fuck it pics are going up
im out niggaz

signing out big T

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #263 on: February 27, 2009, 07:35:15 AM »
Overall I give the video a 10/10
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #264 on: February 27, 2009, 10:47:39 AM »
i agree 8)