fuck no
2 (40%)
yes
1 (20%)
maybe
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: March 16, 2009, 09:26:12 AM

Author Topic: should anyone in the rap industry rap on tupacs beats  (Read 121 times)

boozy

• Lil Geezy
  • dont say I did'nt tell ya
should anyone in the rap industry rap on tupacs beats
« on: January 15, 2009, 08:26:12 AM »
I dont care if your lil wayne, 50 cent or eminem, you dont rap on tupacs shit, thats like takin a mona lisa and drawing whatever you want on it with some fuckin crayons, show some respect, in this industry these new gen rappers are like kids in this industry compared to tupac, they should be usin crayons when they write there raps, so stick to your own fuckin beats and leave the masterpieces alone, if you wanna rap on tupacs beats you have to be on the same level and we all know none of you bitches are, so the next time you here a tupac beat, you should have your ears open and you fuckin mouth shut, you might learn something.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 08:46:20 AM by boozy »
boozy

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: should anyone in the rap industry rap on tupacs beats
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 08:51:43 AM »
Especially not jay z and beyonce I cant believe they let them remake my girlfriend
Bullets aint got no names

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: should anyone in the rap industry rap on tupacs beats
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 09:33:28 AM »
I dont care if your lil wayne, 50 cent or eminem, you dont rap on tupacs shit, thats like takin a mona lisa and drawing whatever you want on it with some fuckin crayons, show some respect

hahahhahahahahha i love the comparison... i think its O.K. for some mixtape shit but if someone went over a pac beat for their album that would just be kinda corny