I cant get it out of my head
0 (0%)
need sum work
2 (40%)
I just wish i had the skill
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: March 15, 2009, 12:42:37 PM

Author Topic: what now its boozy again with that real shit  (Read 97 times)

boozy

• Lil Geezy
  • dont say I did'nt tell ya
what now its boozy again with that real shit
« on: January 14, 2009, 11:42:37 AM »
How many times do I have to tell you in my rhymes, that Im gonna hit you from behind wit a stop sign, you think you on top thats fine, thats your opinion and not the worlds dime, so when you see me dont expect me to say hi, unless im straped and I feel like watchin somebody die, cause everybody ta me looks suspicious, it would be different if everybody didnt dress so rediculous, thats why half you chumps end up in an ambulance, while your runnin one hand on the gat the other tryin ta pull up your pants, its cool if your doin it for just fashion, but not very good for jaw crashin and gun blastin, aw did i get your teeth nashin, you should be more woried about them knee rashes, or are they burns, just remember next time not to take turns, bitch you think your gonna win when your the type of person to drop the gernade and throw the pin, you say all you done in your life is sin, i guess if thats what you call gettin fucked in the ass like a fagot again, this aint even a fair match, you cant rap, its like im standin here just gettin stared at, so heres a map, I figured since you couldnt find the words you wouldnt find the way back
boozy