Author Topic: (Knoc-Turn'Al)Answers From "The Book Of Knoc" (Knoc-Turn'Al Contest Info Inside)  (Read 1565 times)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Will You Be Working With Warren G Damizza Butch Cassidy Dr Dre or Snoop Dogg Or Shade Sheist
Are you still ghostwriting for warren g or Dr Dre and if your not you should be

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Shout Out Fatdodger and oh yeah another question will you ever put out knocs landin lp out in the stores or digital distribution

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
What exactly happened with you and aftermath? was it the bootleg that killed that whole situation?

Would you do anything different if you could get back on aftermath?

Have you worked on Detox or know anything about it?

Do you think Dre's good to his westcoast artists on the math? any personal complaints?

What type of music can we expect from your new cd? which producers? who's featured?

Whats your relationship with Ice Cube?

Do you see yourself ever being one of the front line westcoast cats (snoop, game, cube, mack)
- even anyone like glasses or even guerrilla back?

Are you sticking to the independent route and being a backburner nigga (Goldie loc, Badazz, theres plenty of has beens on the west)
-what i mean is try something different...dont fall the fuck off like those niggaz.

keep it real dude. wish u success.
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha
What exactly happened with you and aftermath? was it the bootleg that killed that whole situation?

Would you do anything different if you could get back on aftermath?

Have you worked on Detox or know anything about it?

Do you think Dre's good to his westcoast artists on the math? any personal complaints?

What type of music can we expect from your new cd? which producers? who's featured?

Whats your relationship with Ice Cube?

Do you see yourself ever being one of the front line westcoast cats (snoop, game, cube, mack)
- even anyone like glasses or even guerrilla back?

Are you sticking to the independent route and being a backburner nigga (Goldie loc, Badazz, theres plenty of has beens on the west)
-what i mean is try something different...dont fall the fuck off like those niggaz.

keep it real dude. wish u success.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

Will you be a part of the no country for old men project? Can we expect to see you on detox?Do you have to wait for crooked I to drop his album first before yours?Do you plan on touring to support to new album and if so has any thoughts of say a treacherous your with yourself crooked I one 2 etc? What artists are signed to treacherous?what happened the la confidential label?what's your feelings on the split in the westcoast that is happening right now?when is the release date for the album and what producers and features can we expect?have you heard the slaughterhouse group and if yes what are your thoughts on it?if you could form a super group who else would be in your group?what are your top ten albums of all time?what do you think of the Rick Ross controversy?why has it taken you so long since the way I am to come back with a new album?with the current market as it do you feel physical cds are obsolete?would you consider digital only releases?why doesn't treacherous drop a mixtape with the entire roster working together to create a movement buzz as that seems the best way to get noticed.are you looking for a major deal or are you happy with being independent?can we expect more collabos with hittman?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What's the favourite track you worked on that noone ever got to hear? And why didn't we get to hear it?

Al Bundy

Lunatic I think you'd win the contest if you could enter.  8)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

-Who produced "(what's the name again? )" :P that featured Sticky Fingaz and Ms.Roq?
-What album was that track indended for?

-What was the deal with "Bang,Bang"? Is it true that you complained to Dre because he replaced your verse with a Ren verse?

I like these questions

penenstamp

WAIT FOR MY QUESTIONS! I'LL MURK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHA

David Gutterman

1. I want to know what's up with his little brother jaguar is he going to be on the book of knoc?

2. How was it to be working with DJ AK, and how did this happend? is he going to be on the album with some tube sounds?

3. I want to know if he is going to produce tracks himself for the album. like the intro and radio skit and "WAR" on the way i am album

4. is he going to be working with Quik again?

shouts out the name is " DAVID GUTTERMAN "

Lunatic

^all recent questions have been noted!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

101 questions so far  :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I don't give a fuck cuz im just drinking,smoking straight west coasting,that's a sick chorus!who came up with that u or dre?shoutout egghead in g town.
Bullets aint got no names

Paul

Between recording for "2001" and "The Way I Am" how did he balance family life out with being in the studio? As he was very active within the music scene at that time did it cause problems at home with being away alot?
funkyfreshintheflesh

kuruptDPG

you did a recent track with crooked i called 3 bitches, i was quite gutted that you never laid a verse for that song, did crooked i just ask you to do the chorus? anychance u can work on that trak again with laying a verse this time?