Author Topic: (Knoc-Turn'Al)Answers From "The Book Of Knoc" (Knoc-Turn'Al Contest Info Inside)  (Read 1535 times)

Lunatic

marijuano18: great q! will be asked
Paul: Great intellect question!
Kurup4Life: No doubt

keep the questions coming; Knoc is ecstatic about how many we already have!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
1.Who is Knocturnal's favorite musician outside of rap and how is that influential to him?
2.How does Knoc feel about live instrumentation as opposed to sampling/drum kits?  Which is more conducive?
3.Does he have a picture frame of Return of the Hustler in his house and if he does how can he look at without ripping it off the wall and lighting it afire?
4.Who is his favorite NASCAR driver?
5.Who has the bigger "wizard sleeves"-Madonna or Cher?
6.What is Knoc's favorite instrument?
7.According Stan Smith if you eat ham it allows you to "pump" really well.  Does Knoc agree?
8.Chicken or ribs?
9.Beer or liquor?
10.Has Knoc ever watched Waking Life?
11.What is Knoc's favorite non-fiction book/author?
12.Since it's been a minute between releases for Knoc can the fans ever expect to hear tracks that don't make the retail albums?
13.Does Knoc know that the Twin Towers were demolished intentionally thus making it an inside job?
14.Does Knoc support Obama and if so give a good reason besides he's black and his campaign slogan was change?
15.Freestyle or written?
16.AVN Expo or Cannibus Cup?
17.When is the damn album dropping, fool?

LOL...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!

haha god damn!!!!
classic shit right here

1.Who is Knocturnal's favorite musician outside of rap and how is that influential to him?
2.How does Knoc feel about live instrumentation as opposed to sampling/drum kits?  Which is more conducive?
3.Does he have a picture frame of Return of the Hustler in his house and if he does how can he look at without ripping it off the wall and lighting it afire?
4.Who is his favorite NASCAR driver?
5.Who has the bigger "wizard sleeves"-Madonna or Cher?
6.What is Knoc's favorite instrument?
7.According Stan Smith if you eat ham it allows you to "pump" really well.  Does Knoc agree?
8.Chicken or ribs?
9.Beer or liquor?
10.Has Knoc ever watched Waking Life?
11.What is Knoc's favorite non-fiction book/author?
12.Since it's been a minute between releases for Knoc can the fans ever expect to hear tracks that don't make the retail albums?
13.Does Knoc know that the Twin Towers were demolished intentionally thus making it an inside job?
14.Does Knoc support Obama and if so give a good reason besides he's black and his campaign slogan was change?
15.Freestyle or written?
16.AVN Expo or Cannibus Cup?
17.When is the damn album dropping, fool?

LOL...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

Ha ha laconic takes the crown for funniest questions...especially the return of the hustler one

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Ha ha laconic takes the crown for funniest questions...especially the return of the hustler one
I second that.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
What was the first west coast album you bought?
Bullets aint got no names

Lunatic

Ha, nice list Laconic!

the first installment drops this Monday!

penenstamp

What do you hope to have achieved when you look back on your musical career in X many years?

Treacherous has never released anything significant and failed to release Crooked I's album even with the HHW hype. It seems to me that Crooked I signed his career away to Treacherous. What's your point of view on Treacherous and what are (honestly) the chances your album will see the day of light? What would it take for you to opt out of your contract with Treacherous?

Who produced the following songs?
-Come All You (feat. Chyna Girl)
-L.A. Confidential (feat. Slip Capone)
-You Don't Know Much
-Your Only Son
-Eastwest shit (feat. Sticky Fingaz & Ms. Roq)
-What Is Life
-Peepin Tom

Lunatic

What do you hope to have achieved when you look back on your musical career in X many years?

Treacherous has never released anything significant and failed to release Crooked I's album even with the HHW hype. It seems to me that Crooked I signed his career away to Treacherous. What's your point of view on Treacherous and what are (honestly) the chances your album will see the day of light? What would it take for you to opt out of your contract with Treacherous?

-You Don't Know Much
-Your Only Son
-What Is Life
-Peepin Tom

good qs!

OG Snoopaveli

-You Don't Know Much
-Your Only Son
-What Is Life
-Peepin Tom

Peepin' Tom produced by precision

k1000

-You Don't Know Much
-Your Only Son
-What Is Life
-Peepin Tom

Peepin' Tom produced by precision

yup. read the fuckin vault !

Lunatic

^lol relax guys!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
i don't really have any questions and a lot of stuff is covered by now anyway, but this is a cool feature no doubt  :)

Okka

You should really ask Knoc about that "East/West Shyt" track with Sticky Fingaz & Ms. Roq.

Lunatic

Dre-Day: It's all good! maybe as the series starts, you'll come up with something! If not, kick back and enjoy the feature!  ;D
Okka: That question was submitted so it will certainly be asked eventually, I can't promise when - Knoc will address it though.

By the way, I just finished recording part one of the series with Knoc! we went through five questions so be sure to tune in Monday to see what Knoc discussed and addressed!  8)