Author Topic: FUCK LEBANON  (Read 268 times)

Elano

FUCK LEBANON
« on: January 14, 2009, 11:38:57 AM »
Israel hit by second round of rockets from Lebanon

Reporting from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem -- Rockets from Lebanon smashed into northern Israel today, provoking a counterattack by Israeli artillery units and sending civilians running for bomb shelters.

It was the second such attack in less than a week. Although the Israeli military said the rockets injured no one and damaged nothing, they revived concerns that militants might try to open a new front to distract Israel from its war on Gaza.

There was no claim of responsibility for the rockets, which landed near the town of Kiryat Shemona. Hezbollah, the Iranian-backed guerrilla group that fought a monthlong war with Israel in 2006, had denied involvement in the earlier attack.

In Gaza, the Israeli military said its warplanes and helicopter gunships hit at least 60 targets early today, including more than 30 weapons-smuggling tunnels from Egypt.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: FUCK LEBANON
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 12:57:27 PM »
isnt it terrorist groups inside lebanon, not the lebanese gov.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Roccy

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 02:27:53 PM »
 ::)

That has nothing to do with the lebanese people.
how it really goes down..

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 03:32:49 PM »

Please stop, first it was fuck Iran, now it's fuck Lebanon, your superior intellect is just overwhelming me.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 07:56:42 PM »
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 10:28:05 PM »
Fuck Pakistan

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 11:25:20 PM »

Please stop, first it was fuck Iran, now it's fuck Lebanon, your superior intellect is just overwhelming me.

Elano

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 04:26:45 AM »

please fuck off

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2009, 08:23:51 AM »

please fuck off

Yet another pearl of wisdom and only slightly less descriptive than your subject matter. I am truly humbled to be responding to someone of your undoubted intellect.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2009, 09:37:57 PM »
I SAY FUCK THE WHOLE WORLD! PIECES OF SHIT WORLD,STILL WAITING FOR THE DAY IT BURNS

Elano

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2009, 06:22:51 AM »

please fuck off

Yet another pearl of wisdom and only slightly less descriptive than your subject matter. I am truly humbled to be responding to someone of your undoubted intellect.

mr.iknowitall,calm down....you are a fuckin nobody

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2009, 07:24:52 AM »

I am calm man, trying to absorb your sheer geniusness

Elano

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2009, 07:40:36 AM »

I am calm man, trying to absorb your sheer geniusness

nah you're full of yourself.
who do you think you are ?  :sshh:

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2009, 08:18:34 AM »

Don't you get it? the more ignorant bs you post the more you will be mocked for it.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2009, 08:43:11 AM »
hizbollah is a lebanese political faction, party, organistation, with its own military, and they control southern lebanon, and not the lebanese government.
practically all the shia muslim lebanese support hizbollah. the shiites are majority in southern lebanon, hence why this is the land of the hizbollah.

the lebanese government is run by the sunni muslims, and the christians.
the lebanese government are at odds with hizbollah. they tried to get hizbollah to to disarm, which led to hizbollah declaring war on the government, and the government couldnt handle hizbollah, as the hizbollah fighters were winning the battle for controlling beirut. when beirut was almost completely under hizbollah control. thats when the government agreed to peace with hizbollah, so hizbollah gave control back of the city to the government, and receeded back into the south of lebanon.

hizbollah can never be rid of because its in the shiite lebanese's hearts, just like hamas can never be defeated because its in the hearts of palestinians in gaza.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 08:58:12 AM by ironmike »