Author Topic: Busta Rhymes feat. Common, Mary J., Jamie Foxx - Decisions (produced by Dr. Dre)  (Read 1755 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's 3 mins long, not the full version. This is was intended for his Aftermath album, first it was said it's produced by Denuan Porter, then Dre. Definetly sounds like Dre to me, great joint overall, fuck that Arab Money bs.

http://limelinx.com/files/2f46e7d7443feb616f96a54f969eea02

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
Props Meho, been waiting on this track...

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props for posting this.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props Meho.

edit: shame it cuts off on Common. when will the full version leak?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 07:56:08 AM by es-jay »

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

hope this will see light of day , great track

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

David Gutterman

wow, props  8)

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Dre can do beats for one of the worst rappers in history (imo) but not 4 game,that's fucked up
Bullets aint got no names

• Muthafuckin' OG
You've got to be kidding, Busta Rhymes one of the worst rapppers? His voice alone destroys Game.  I want to see Game come with the same level of excitement busta does.  Get the fuck out of here.  Maybe if Game wasn't such a bitch then he'd still be rocking with the D.R.E.  Maybe if Game played his cards right he'd still be on Aftermath and it'd be 50 looking like a fool. 

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
 :o 8)
Nice!
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

flipmode123

• 'G'
its produced by mr. porter

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Dre can do beats for one of the worst rappers in history (imo) but not 4 game,that's fucked up

implying busta is "one of the worst rappers"  ??? ???

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
dope
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Word... I knew Bus was wack from the moment I first saw "Wooh Hah" back in 95... but then people actually took him serious and he became a superstar... I never understood it.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

penenstamp

If this is as good as everyone says it is I'd rather wait for the full version. It shouldn't be long till it pops up somewhere.

penenstamp

Word... I knew Bus was wack from the moment I first saw "Wooh Hah" back in 95... but then people actually took him serious and he became a superstar... I never understood it.

How do you feel about "Break Ya Neck"?

I never liked much of Busta's solo material, but that song was off the hook!