Author Topic: Rick Ross Leaves Slip-N-Slide, Diss Track On Way?  (Read 101 times)

wardy

Rick Ross Leaves Slip-N-Slide, Diss Track On Way?
« on: January 15, 2009, 01:54:11 PM »
While Miami Boss Rick Ross has been quietly prepping his upcoming album Deeper Than Rap, he promises to stir up some trouble soon when he releases two new tracks in the coming weeks.

MTV News reports that Ross, who has recently split with longtime label Slip-N-Slide Records, will drop his latest disc on his own imprint Maybach Music Group. And with the new direction, the gangsta rapper plans on addressing several situations and people on the song “Mafia Music.”

“It’s a scathing four-and-half-minute nonstop flow, me being autobiographical about my life and my come-up and my triumph,” he told MTV. “Of course, I had to address a few things, I had to address a few people. I love it. The thing is, some people are gonna be — um —they’re gonna be fucked up. That’s the best way I can put it.”

Along with “Mafia Music,” Ross also plans on releasing the his collaboration with John Legend and production team the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League called “I’m The Magnificent.” He says the song illustrates his growth as an artist and “The content is something that’s most definitely something real special.”

Ross’ credibility was famously questioned last year, after The Smoking Gun revealed the rapper’s prior career as a correctional officer. Despite the evidence, including state records, the rapper has continually denied the reports.

Deeper Than Rap is around 85 percent finished according to the Carol City MC and is currently scheduled for an April release date.

Source XXL

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rick Ross Leaves Slip-N-Slide, Diss Track On Way?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 02:06:11 PM »
lets c this...

anyone got them flixx of him in his co uniform?
haha
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 02:11:28 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

Re: Rick Ross Leaves Slip-N-Slide, Diss Track On Way?
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 02:40:59 PM »
Dude is a joke....my favorite quote from him is that he needs ten million a month just to live....ha ha ha he hasn't seen ten million in his life