Author Topic: Stat Quo wants to join Slaughter House... "They need a South nigga on there"  (Read 729 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
IMO, if I were to suggest a lyrical South dude for Slaughter House, I'd pick Jay Electronica.

MediumL

yer Jay is dope ^^^ But i never saw hype about Joe Budden. personaly i think joey is the weakest in the group.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I figured he might make a good edition, because they have East and West covered. The whole group is basically unsigned hype except for Royce and Budden. Lol.
:laugh: the fuck..? half'n'half
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

DTG Entertainment

I figured he might make a good edition, because they have East and West covered. The whole group is basically unsigned hype except for Royce and Budden. Lol.
:laugh: the fuck..? half'n'half

It's the truth. Lol. Joell isn't on Aftermath anymore. Crooked I was never really on Treacherous, just using their studios. Royce has a deal, and Joey I think will be out of his soon unless he decides to renew it. Rather strange right?

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
I thought nino came the weakest on that song.

Exactly, there's a reason he was left out, he's average.

Jay Electronica, definitely not his style.. 

Stat Quo, not his style.

Let's think, really who else could you put in the group that would make it stronger and not weaker...  Canibus?  Saigon?  Chino XL?  Eminem?  Can't think of many..

Jaydc555

I think rass kass would be a perfect fit

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
I think rass kass would be a perfect fit

Yeah Ras Kass might fit.  The point is I'm straight with the 4 dudes they got right now.  Couldn't represent a better group than these four dudes.

Jaydc555

That's true.I think they should find a fifth member who produces the whole album.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
He would weaken a strong team. They'll outshine him every time. Just a fifth wheel.

Only south dude I see that will shine is Scarface, but he no battle rapper either. All 3 are battle rappers and compliment each other well. Any fifth rapper would have to be on that level and no south rappers has battle rapper skills. No disrespect.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 06:07:48 PM by PresidentUP »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
real spit

He would weaken a strong team. They'll outshine him every time. Just a fifth wheel.

Only south dude I see that will shine is Scarface, but he no battle rapper either. All 3 are battle rappers and compliment each other well. Any fifth rapper would have to be on that level and no south rappers has battle rapper skills. No disrespect.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
 Lil Bow wow or soulja boy would fit perfect as the fifth member
Bullets aint got no names

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lil Bow wow or soulja boy would fit perfect as the fifth member
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Ha ha just fucking around
Bullets aint got no names

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Joe & Saigon should just end the beef & let Sai join.

that would put them up against NWA & Run DMC. :D :P

na, but they would be ridiculously good (even though they already are).

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Stat Quo Who? I M O Chamillionaire Would Fit In Perfectly. Coming Off Top He's On That Level, But That's My Opinion.  8)