Author Topic: 50 Cent - I Get It In (Prod. by Dr.Dre, final version, new elements in the beat)  (Read 2035 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Goes to show how much a proper mix process brings to a song. Dope track! 8)

jeromechickenbone

Yeah I like the changes throughout, that piano is pretty sinister.  My initial thought at the beginning was it reminded me of "just a lil bit" which i fucking hated w/ a passion.  But it's good to hear Dre at least experimenting a bit again.  50 is semi listenable on his verses, I don't like the shit he does on the hook. 

I'll give it a few more listens in a day or two.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i cant even listen to dude anymore....he has officially become unlistenable..the beat isnt too bad though

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Dogg Ly Dogg

A lil bit better than original but still average music to me

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i cant even listen to dude anymore....he has officially become unlistenable..the beat isnt too bad though

I was scratching my head after listening to this song and readin the replies. You're the only one who feels the same as i do  :-\

AlerG
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I was scratching my head after listening to this song and readin the replies. You're the only one who feels the same as i do  :-\

AlerG

Yeah well, I was initially paying too much attention to just the beat. But after a couple of spins, 50 is  :-\

PLANT

wow, this beat came out AMAZING!!!  50's good, but still doesnt do this beat justice... But yea, thew beat is :o this is the kinda shit Im expecting for Detox 8)

penenstamp

AlerG

me too! me too!

yeah, the song sucks balls.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wow, this beat came out AMAZING!!!  50's good, but still doesnt do this beat justice... But yea, thew beat is :o this is the kinda shit Im expecting for Detox 8)

yeah man!! This song is pretty tight

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

yeah man!! This song is pretty tight

na man; this song sucks! dont you see the artist who made it? i thought you knew the international DubCC "hate everything 50 makes" law... ::) :P

song bangs. 8)

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
the songs way better than the original leak
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is still garbage. :-\
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Its not hate for 50. Id say more dissapointment that hes below the quality of the beats hes on atm... He CAN be as bangin as these beats it just seems hes too focused on other shit to be where he was....

Al Bundy

didn't listen to the first version and checked this one out... turned it off after like a minute.

boring