Author Topic: 50 Cent - I Get It In (Prod. by Dr.Dre, final version, new elements in the beat)  (Read 2034 times)

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
these added bits are real nice. so much better than the rough cut

~ Westcoast News Network ~

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
its alot better then the original tht dropped but were getting ahead of ourselves wen we say the songs amazing

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
its alot better then the original tht dropped but were getting ahead of ourselves wen we say the songs amazing

No substance, this is why ppl on DubCC hate 50.  Cuz he deserves it.  U would think by his fourth album he would start putting out songs that actually mean something in life?  It's obvious he doesn't have to sell-out, to sell albums anymore, so why is he still making these type of songs?  Disappointing.     

To everyone saying this song is dope, how come y'all don't hop on the other artists that make this kind of generic mainstream crap, y'all just diss other artists when they do this?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 07:10:57 PM by The-Leak »

dameons

This song sucks. Cats are dropping their standards that like this cut. Don't compromise !!!!!! Expect the top shelf goods we've waited 10 years for !

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
To everyone saying this song is dope, how come y'all don't hop on the other artists that make this kind of generic mainstream crap, y'all just diss other artists when they do this?

i dont

i like nas, i like 50. good music = good music. yeah, this song could be better on the lyrical tip but its by no means bad, and the beat is dope enough that i can ignore his shortcomings

(i dont really expect anything enlightening over this kind of a beat anyway. its made for either the club or the streets)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES

i dont

i like nas, i like 50. good music = good music. yeah, this song could be better on the lyrical tip but its by no means bad, and the beat is dope enough that i can ignore his shortcomings

(i dont really expect anything enlightening over this kind of a beat anyway. its made for either the club or the streets)

Props.

wcsoldier

beat is dope but 50 did a horrible job ... dude tries to make a In Da Club part 2 way too hard

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
it sounds a lil better than the original version but in the end the tracks is still average. but at least the track is listenable now.

thuglord

• 'G'
  • If I die press play and I will be resurrected...
The beat is banging, it's 10x better than the demo version!  8)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love

i dont

Props.

back atcha

Stinger

• Lil Geezy
Haha.  This aint Copyrighted so imma make some money off him!!!  get your own "I GET IT IN" Shirt at my store.. link    http://www.zazzle.com/get_it_in_shirt-235711773300386046

Jome

^^ LMAO, crazy fool..  :D

Blood$

the original was growing on me but this one is a lot better, it's still nothing mind blowing but it's dope  8)

Matty

has there been a promo for this put out yet? kinda strange if there isn't one. i'm not convinced interscope is gonna get behind this track.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
beat is dope.i wanna see ya boy flow over this beat