Author Topic: Not having a job sucksss....  (Read 573 times)

Floydness

Re: Not having a job sucksss....
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2009, 08:56:52 AM »
Im going out of my mind.. No offense but every time I set an interviews I end up waiting in a room with 30 other latinos and I never get hired because I dont speak spanish.. Im so pissed off lol.. I guess I should have taken spanish instead of french in high school.. wtf was I even thinking? I never even used the 1% that I learned in high school and I dont even remember more than 5 words :-X  Boy do I feel like a retard.. this wouldnt be the first time I guess lol.. But yeah anyways, its tough out there!~  ;D >:( 8) :-[ :-X :-\ :laugh:

are you applying for gardener positions? Or drive-thru at Jack n the Box?

NO lol im applying for office jobs but they want u to know spanish.. :-X

LOL for what? international affairs? :P

but your fucked right now, shit is just going to get worse while we in this recsession. aint no body getting jobs.

hopefully by 2015 there will be a lot more jobs avaliable.

well ill be looking forward to that... :-\

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2009, 12:48:58 PM »
trust me i know! just lost mine,fucking sucks

MisterX

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2009, 01:14:34 PM »
Where you live at? I'm in the IE and there ain't any fucking jobs out here.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2009, 01:41:27 PM »
i dont have one either, plus im a student so im broke as fuck. i have 200 dollars left in my bank account  :'(

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2009, 02:11:10 PM »
fuck tha gov't
this is the worst its been since dinosaurs were chillin here throwin up the fuckin DUB
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2009, 10:56:03 PM »
Did you talk to a temp agency?

Hey Ma

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2009, 11:39:54 PM »
My job is tv related and due to studio politics my production date keeps getting pushed back, hence no work. thank God my gf bailed me out with rent this month. Not having anything to do is strenuous. I feel for ya

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2009, 01:34:26 AM »
I Can't even remember the last time i DIDNT have a job.. I guess its a lot easier to get a job in Denmark..:) but you just gotta keep ya head up and keep searchin..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2009, 02:06:21 AM »
just get a job at at restaurant. lord knows they're always hiring, plus if you're a waitress you'll get tips and shit for filling people's waterand shit up 4-5times.....unless you get steve buschemi's table of course.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2009, 09:50:03 PM »
i'm glad i'm working in the medical area in cali. I guess I got lucky.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2009, 08:40:42 AM »
Yep I just got laid off too.and 4 of my friends from various jobs all got laid off within the last week..in fact my one friend and his wife both got laid off within days of eachother.I'm having trouble finding more work and next months rents coming up.you never acknowledge something until it happens to you or someoneone you care about.