Author Topic: What if everyone uses a pic of themselves for a week?  (Read 9339 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: What if everyone uses a pic of themselves for a week?
« Reply #210 on: February 04, 2009, 04:53:52 PM »
nik did u plan this ? lol j/k
i aint gone put it in my avatar, but here we go...

8)

look kinda like Borat!  ;D

just seen that everyone else agrees with me on that lol
I do not see the likeness.

Nope, didn't help.

Really??
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #211 on: February 04, 2009, 04:56:14 PM »
^where's ya pic? you been here approximately 8 years, I still haven't seen it. ???

« Reply #212 on: February 04, 2009, 04:58:20 PM »
^where's ya pic? you been here approximately 8 years, I still haven't seen it. ???

its cus im not a real person man, im made up lol.  Real shit, ive had a ton of em online at one point...but have since been deleted. Most people say i look like Sean Paul when my hairs braided...but I hate that shit. I even had this dude on sunset pull up to me sayin wussup cus he thought I was Benzino LOL wtf.  I was just fuckin with u, so dont get offended.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 05:00:01 PM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #213 on: February 04, 2009, 05:03:36 PM »

its cus im not a real person man, im made up lol.  Real shit, ive had a ton of em online at one point...but have since been deleted. Most people say i look like Sean Paul when my hairs braided...but I hate that shit. I even had this dude on sunset pull up to me sayin wussup cus he thought I was Benzino LOL wtf.  I was just fuckin with u, so dont get offended.

LOL@Me getting offended. LMAO@Sean Paul.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #214 on: February 04, 2009, 05:11:59 PM »

kemizt

« Reply #215 on: February 04, 2009, 05:24:50 PM »

LMAO@Sean Paul.

yah, its wack...

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #217 on: February 05, 2009, 01:47:30 AM »
to all the dorks taking pictures in the mirror, why do you desperately try to hide that you are doing so by cutting the camera out of the picture or even covering it with bling?

I cropped mine so it would fit in the Av box, yeah so what it was a pic taken specifically for the internet!   ;D

brandon is that you?

Who is brandon?

bez

« Reply #218 on: February 05, 2009, 06:14:43 AM »
Who likes pussy?

Bezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz likes pussyyyyyyyy!

Meow!

Sparegeez

« Reply #219 on: February 05, 2009, 06:20:27 PM »

Stop lying, its kuz u look like a bitch and u know it

« Reply #220 on: February 05, 2009, 06:33:31 PM »

Yeah BRO...im pretty concerned about what anybody on a 99.9% male message board thinks about how I look lol. Damn youre a fag...how many dicks did you have to suck during hazing to get into that gay ass Frat you joined? Luckily you could use your height to your advantage u fuckin midget. lol

OchoCinco

« Reply #221 on: February 05, 2009, 06:42:30 PM »

Yeah BRO...im pretty concerned about what anybody on a 99.9% male message board thinks about how I look lol. Damn youre a fag...how many dicks did you have to suck during hazing to get into that gay ass Frat you joined? Luckily you could use your height to your advantage u fuckin midget. lol

ur wierd lookin just face it

« Reply #222 on: February 05, 2009, 07:10:06 PM »

sounds good to me homie...

Sparegeez

« Reply #223 on: February 06, 2009, 12:09:42 PM »

ur self-conscious homie its ok. Just look in the mirror and say to yourself "im beautiful" at least twice a day.

And if u really believe we all wanna see what u look like because we want ur dick than you have more problems than just being ugly bruh

« Reply #224 on: February 06, 2009, 12:22:12 PM »

ur self-conscious homie its ok. Just look in the mirror and say to yourself "im beautiful" at least twice a day.

And if u really believe we all wanna see what u look like because we want ur dick than you have more problems than just being ugly bruh

i didnt say anything about u wantin my dick. wtf are you talkin about? Real shit, I dont hate gay people man...but Im not gonna lie, Im a lil uncomfortable talkin to em too much. So I think Im gonna end this conversation with u. No offense.  Its your choice.  And I do think you guys should have the right to marry, no matter how disgusting it is.