Author Topic: What if everyone uses a pic of themselves for a week?  (Read 9347 times)

Sparegeez

Re: What if everyone uses a pic of themselves for a week?
« Reply #225 on: February 06, 2009, 12:28:46 PM »
^where's ya pic? you been here approximately 8 years, I still haven't seen it. ???

its cus im not a real person man, im made up lol.  Real shit, ive had a ton of em online at one point...but have since been deleted. Most people say i look like Sean Paul when my hairs braided...but I hate that shit. I even had this dude on sunset pull up to me sayin wussup cus he thought I was Benzino LOL wtf.  I was just fuckin with u, so dont get offended.

Stop lying, its kuz u look like a bitch and u know it

Yeah BRO...im pretty concerned about what anybody on a 99.9% male message board thinks about how I look lol. Damn youre a fag...how many dicks did you have to suck during hazing to get into that gay ass Frat you joined? Luckily you could use your height to your advantage u fuckin midget. lol

ur wierd lookin just face it

sounds good to me homie...

ur self-conscious homie its ok. Just look in the mirror and say to yourself "im beautiful" at least twice a day.

And if u really believe we all wanna see what u look like because we want ur dick than you have more problems than just being ugly bruh

i didnt say anything about u wantin my dick. wtf are you talkin about? Real shit, I dont hate gay people man...but Im not gonna lie, Im a lil uncomfortable talkin to em too much. So I think Im gonna end this conversation with u. No offense.  Its your choice.  And I do think you guys should have the right to marry, no matter how disgusting it is.

The Point is little dick that you're too scared of what we're gonna say once we see how hideous you are. I'm not even asking to see you're picture, u probably shouldn't post it, because honestly bro the only thing u have on here is ur confidence. And once that is gone, ur not fun to make fun of anymore  :'(

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #226 on: February 06, 2009, 12:42:03 PM »
^where's ya pic? you been here approximately 8 years, I still haven't seen it. ???

its cus im not a real person man, im made up lol.  Real shit, ive had a ton of em online at one point...but have since been deleted. Most people say i look like Sean Paul when my hairs braided...but I hate that shit. I even had this dude on sunset pull up to me sayin wussup cus he thought I was Benzino LOL wtf.  I was just fuckin with u, so dont get offended.

Stop lying, its kuz u look like a bitch and u know it

Yeah BRO...im pretty concerned about what anybody on a 99.9% male message board thinks about how I look lol. Damn youre a fag...how many dicks did you have to suck during hazing to get into that gay ass Frat you joined? Luckily you could use your height to your advantage u fuckin midget. lol

ur wierd lookin just face it

sounds good to me homie...

ur self-conscious homie its ok. Just look in the mirror and say to yourself "im beautiful" at least twice a day.

And if u really believe we all wanna see what u look like because we want ur dick than you have more problems than just being ugly bruh

i didnt say anything about u wantin my dick. wtf are you talkin about? Real shit, I dont hate gay people man...but Im not gonna lie, Im a lil uncomfortable talkin to em too much. So I think Im gonna end this conversation with u. No offense.  Its your choice.  And I do think you guys should have the right to marry, no matter how disgusting it is.

The Point is little dick that you're too scared of what we're gonna say once we see how hideous you are. I'm not even asking to see you're picture, u probably shouldn't post it, because honestly bro the only thing u have on here is ur confidence. And once that is gone, ur not fun to make fun of anymore  :'(

youre right, around this forum IM the joke....not you lolol  I kinda get why NIK calls you Sparejizz now..
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sparegeez

« Reply #227 on: February 06, 2009, 12:51:35 PM »
LOL at you thinking NIK is really trying to diss me

Why you so serious doggie? Is the uglyness getting to u? And why is my name constantly on your mind bruh, i swear u mention me more than you mention any bitch.

« Reply #228 on: February 06, 2009, 02:15:26 PM »

Why you so serious doggie? Is the uglyness getting to u? And why is my name constantly on your mind bruh, i swear u mention me more than you mention any bitch.

Naw, your ugliness isnt getting to me.  But im not sure how your name is in my mouth, when i only know you as the really short mexican dude who joined a fraternity lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #229 on: February 06, 2009, 03:17:15 PM »
tone is a normal looking light skin cat that's what i remember for the last pic i seen of this cat years ago

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #230 on: February 07, 2009, 05:51:45 PM »

aye your a square ass bitch, and the ony reason why ur talkin sht on the internet is because u get punked in real life, i feel sorry for u dude...

« Reply #231 on: February 07, 2009, 05:53:13 PM »

aye your a square ass bitch, and the ony reason why ur talkin sht on the internet is because u get punked in real life, i feel sorry for u dude...

normal Dubcc shit...

Money

« Reply #232 on: February 07, 2009, 08:12:38 PM »
i aint gone put it in my avatar, but here we go...

8)

1. wow you do have a lot of kobe qualities
2. wow you are thin. 6'5 and 180

Maimon, Orit
5202 Lubao Ave
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
818-715-0545

Maimon, Orit
5202 Lubao Ave
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
818-715-0551

Hey Ma

« Reply #233 on: February 07, 2009, 08:34:47 PM »
^^damn, shits escalating.

OchoCinco

« Reply #234 on: February 08, 2009, 09:14:29 AM »
lol

herpes

« Reply #235 on: February 08, 2009, 11:32:13 AM »

8)

Maimon, Orit
5202 Lubao Ave
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
818-715-0545

Maimon, Orit
5202 Lubao Ave
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
818-715-0551

who feels like ordering pizza

« Reply #236 on: February 08, 2009, 02:21:34 PM »

8)

Maimon, Orit
5202 Lubao Ave
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
818-715-0545

Maimon, Orit
5202 Lubao Ave
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
818-715-0551

who feels like ordering pizza

lol damn....Elior fucked up.

I see large orders of Enzyte showing up on NIK's doorstep soon lol

Blood$

« Reply #237 on: February 08, 2009, 04:08:50 PM »
this is gonna be interesting now

herpes

« Reply #238 on: February 08, 2009, 04:18:06 PM »
Someone spring for it and send Elior an Antonio Banderas life size blow up doll.

and somebody photoshop his head on cartman

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #239 on: February 08, 2009, 05:17:43 PM »
party at NIK's house!