Author Topic: Bishop Lamont / X.O. Get Into Fight At Jim Jones Show In L.A.?  (Read 2884 times)

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
Re: Bishop Lamont / X.O. Get Into Fight At Jim Jones Show In L.A.?
« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2009, 04:44:40 PM »
Trav Treezy Must be a lil nigga. get your head out of the bible this isn't David and Goliath

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2009, 04:45:52 PM »
New West Coast Grind with Bishop coming in the next couple hours...

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2009, 04:55:17 PM »
somebody got yung berg'd  yung berg = took a loss, but no matter the case if you fucc with both of these equals music,still support em,everybody wins and loses a fight,equals now a days act like if you lose now all of a sudden your music is wacc,and thats stupid as fucc, equals gonna always talk shit to big they self up,that's just the nature of the streets,but if you really have no ties to the shit speak yo shit and roll,i hope both these equals can release some good music this year,and get paid yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2009, 04:58:06 PM »
Bishop is turning into a new 50 Cent with this bullshit. Nima, don't report this kind of crap anymore please.

For real. It's this kinda shit bringing the site down.  There's no room for negativity and violence, like the Bishop/DJ situation, more irresponsible reporting.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2009, 05:01:09 PM »
for some reason rap beef doesnt intrest me any more. its boring and its bullshit.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2009, 05:05:49 PM »
Trav Treezy Must be a lil nigga. get your head out of the bible this isn't David and Goliath

Get your mouth off my dick. By the way im 6'2 clown. If you a real nigga and been in the streets you know what it is but everybody cant be in the streets. Its clear you aint.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2009, 05:09:32 PM »
No way Bishop would lose the fight. Lets be real here. XO is a basketball player/Rapper. He has no weight on him. You cant expect XO to win shit against a man the size of Bishop. Hes like a MonkeyMan thats DonkieKong right there. He uses his feet like hands.

weight dont mean nothing, its about your heart. where you from?

Weight/Height means alot. I am not saying discounting heart because it means alot too. I have kicked it with both of these guys so I know what they look and act like. XO isnt built like that. I mean shit the dude doesnt look like a fighter and I am right because he got tossed up. REMEMBER THIS FUCKERS BISHOP CAME UP TO XO NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.  I am from Harbor Area. Where are you from? Want my dick size too?

No need to get offended homie hahahaha. Keep that gay shit for you and your niggaz clown.

weight and height help, but it doesnt matter in a fight. if u cant fight than u cant fight, not matter how small or big you are.

brown guy id say u actually get in a couple of fights before you lay down your opinion and make your self look like a dumbass.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

StreetPoet

« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2009, 05:44:19 PM »
Bishop cant fight for shit,dude has a fuckin vagina .........i wouldnt be surprised if he losed to X.O

80s baby

« Reply #113 on: January 16, 2009, 05:50:44 PM »
you crazy if u dont think size matters in a fight......nigga..you talking about  a nigga who works everyday and knows how to use his weight in his punches compared to a nigga who is just quic and swinging ge tthe fuc outta here trav treezy man..yo what part of cali do you stay in loc..u on here tryin to sound like u a g out here my nigga...bishop whooped on him period man he got fuced up and tryiing to say they peppered sprayed him thats bullshit man..

80s baby

« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2009, 05:51:56 PM »
i heard from a few g niggaz out here what happened on both sides..do yall want me to tell the story or you wanna wait til trav treezy hit up his patnas to see what happens..since he the street nigga thats out here

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #115 on: January 16, 2009, 05:59:36 PM »
Damn From The Looks Of That Black Eye X.O. Looks Like He Got K.O'd  ;D Where Is The Video. Personally I Don't Like Either Of These Guys.....I Just Wanna See Tha Video  :raisetheroof:

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #116 on: January 16, 2009, 06:44:28 PM »
i heard from a few g niggaz out here what happened on both sides..do yall want me to tell the story or you wanna wait til trav treezy hit up his patnas to see what happens..since he the street nigga thats out here

Telll da story

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #117 on: January 16, 2009, 07:28:47 PM »
No way Bishop would lose the fight. Lets be real here. XO is a basketball player/Rapper. He has no weight on him. You cant expect XO to win shit against a man the size of Bishop. Hes like a MonkeyMan thats DonkieKong right there. He uses his feet like hands.

weight dont mean nothing, its about your heart. where you from?

Weight/Height means alot. I am not saying discounting heart because it means alot too. I have kicked it with both of these guys so I know what they look and act like. XO isnt built like that. I mean shit the dude doesnt look like a fighter and I am right because he got tossed up. REMEMBER THIS FUCKERS BISHOP CAME UP TO XO NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.  I am from Harbor Area. Where are you from? Want my dick size too?

No need to get offended homie hahahaha. Keep that gay shit for you and your niggaz clown.

weight and height help, but it doesnt matter in a fight. if u cant fight than u cant fight, not matter how small or big you are.

brown guy id say u actually get in a couple of fights before you lay down your opinion and make your self look like a dumbass.

If your in my area lets handle it. Get at me! :) I would love to fight you if your willing :))

Outlaw_91791

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2009, 07:31:48 PM »
the internet is serious business......  ::)

Jaydc555

« Reply #119 on: January 16, 2009, 07:32:40 PM »
Lol all you people need to take a beeath,take a step back and literally fuck your own faces