Author Topic: "Safe + Sound" By Quik, Reppin Bloods?  (Read 3760 times)

Jaydc555

Re: "Safe + Sound" By Quik, Reppin Bloods?
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2009, 11:36:52 AM »
Someone saying fuck the westcoast and posting on a west coast forum is confusing ha ha

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2009, 12:45:35 PM »
from what i head from the homies dad ( he was from TTP) he said quik had a mad trigger finger back in the day.

so he was involved in the drive-bys too.....WOW  ::)

what are you trying to get at, cuz u dont make sense. lol i hope ur not thinking im tryna flex about my homies dad knowing him lmfao.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2009, 12:51:35 PM »
What´s So Blood-Reppin About This Album?
I Even Heard Said He Wish He Never Made That Album, Because He Reps Bloods.
On What Songs?Why People Say That?
P.S. "Let Tha P In It", P=Piru?

why did this topic get made? ? ?  why are there 2 pages on this shit? ? ?  U arent tradin war storiez, this isnt gangsta/ this isnt even respectable anymore, I dont care watchu say or how u live.

You Cali niggaz is weak if ya'll still define gangsta by mobbin up on niggaz wearin colorful clown suits.  this aint the 80s or 90s no more... move the fuck on.  Fuck the Bloods and the Crips.  Them niggaz is the wackness in 09' and from now on... Real niggaz ride dolo-solo in all blak or they keep it 100 and dont ride at all...

http://8vsb.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/michelle-obama.jpg

Big talker....

everything that is gangsta, is defined by what the West brought to the table. Dont get it twisted homie. We taught yall muthafuckas how to keep it G.  When the East was busy makin love raps and the South only made booty music, the Westcoast brought that gangsta shit that all you faggots latched onto like a clucka witta glass dick.  Just cus you bangin for the turf dont mean u cant ride solo.  But dont be surprised if u come to the wrong side of town and get your face klacked in.  Will that make u feel like a real nigga?

Fuck the West Coast.  gangstaz been bangin since tha begginning of time.  niggaz dont give a shit about colors and chux ova here, on this side we fuck wit family or we ride dolo in a white tee and blue jeans bumpin down the street wit a stack of money and some fresh ass kikx colder than a fish in a whales ass.  Stop labelin yaself as West coast and gangstaz in ya raps and maybe more niggaz will give u a lissen.  get in wit da picture and stop alienatin the rest of the US wit all of the same old gangsta raps
(just for example only, i like this song) Perfectly good music waisted on over-stressed subject matter and production style to match it.  Those beats could be used as 'other' types of subject matter/concepts- it would help define the west just like the south does.

lol, go banging in cali solo and see what happens, start dealin on a random block. lol homie u speak on shit u know nothing of.

Jaydc555

« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2009, 01:01:31 PM »
Its been said time an again.unless you were raised in the west and gangbanged you will never understand it so don't pretend to.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2009, 01:05:31 PM »
^ yea, but shit pisses me off, its not like we talk about nyc or the south, etc and talk about how it is there like we grew up there.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2009, 01:14:28 PM »
Its been said time an again.unless you were raised in the west and gangbanged you will never understand it so don't pretend to.

The only difference over here is that we dont have a dress code.  Line for line, struggle for struggle, doe for guda we all are the same.

I wasnt sayin fuck the west coast, i just was implying that he was wrong.  I live in PG County Maryland do ya readin (DMV All day).  Ya'll fools talkin about Quik bein a Blood and wat gang he reppin... man ya'll cant get no info like that or wateva else Real knowledge/history like ya'll want on the internet.  u gotta actually know people (and not just from interviews), the rest of wat they talkin is hype (or they could be keepin it tru).  be RAISED (at the time) with them in the neighborhood they grew up in.  stop gettin fooled by the hustle (thats where music appreciation sufficates).  It's like tryna figure out Pac's real self as a person by songs and documentaries.  Leave it to tha imagination or a bar he put in a song or a quote outta an interview.

Besides Quik said he wish he never was a part of the Bloods

http://www.imeem.com/people/I_NHj9/music/NtN9io3S/dr_dre_nuthin_but_a_g_thang_remix/

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2009, 01:16:07 PM »
^ yea, but shit pisses me off, its not like we talk about nyc or the south, etc and talk about how it is there like we grew up there.

The only difference is ya'll EXXAGERATE TOO MUCH in ya'll records

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2009, 01:23:52 PM »

The only difference over here is that we dont have a dress code.  Line for line, struggle for struggle, doe for guda we all are the same.

I wasnt sayin fuck the west coast, i just was implying that he was wrong.  I live in PG County Maryland do ya readin (DMV All day).  Ya'll fools talkin about Quik bein a Blood and wat gang he reppin... man ya'll cant get no info like that or wateva else Real knowledge/history like ya'll want on the internet.  u gotta actually know people (and not just from interviews), the rest of wat they talkin is hype (or they could be keepin it tru).  be RAISED (at the time) with them in the neighborhood they grew up in.  stop gettin fooled by the hustle (thats where music appreciation sufficates).  It's like tryna figure out Pac's real self as a person by songs and documentaries.  Leave it to tha imagination or a bar he put in a song or a quote outta an interview.

http://www.imeem.com/people/I_NHj9/music/NtN9io3S/dr_dre_nuthin_but_a_g_thang_remix/

im sure he juz tryin to keep a positive image to the public. but  we live in LA its not that hard to come across people that actually chilled with quik, snoop, etc.
shitt the homegirl kicked wit daz and  kurupt a couple times. like i said the homies dad was in the same hood but he was a lil younger or older than quik i forgot so he didnt get to know the nigga, but he told me he had an itchy trigger finger.

Elano

« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2009, 01:26:55 PM »
from what i head from the homies dad ( he was from TTP) he said quik had a mad trigger finger back in the day.

what are you trying to get at, cuz u dont make sense. lol i hope ur not thinking im tryna flex about my homies dad knowing him lmfao.
I don't make sense ? What do you mean with he said quik had a mad trigger finger ::)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2009, 01:29:06 PM »

I don't make sense ? What do you mean with he said quik had a mad trigger finger ::)

i ment to say trigger happy.

Elano

« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2009, 01:35:25 PM »

trigger finger=trigger happy.
it has a logic  ::)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2009, 01:37:16 PM »

im sure he juz tryin to keep a positive image to the public. but  we live in LA its not that hard to come across people that actually chilled with quik, snoop, etc.
shitt the homegirl kicked wit daz and  kurupt a couple times. like i said the homies dad was in the same hood but he was a lil younger or older than quik i forgot so he didnt get to know the nigga, but he told me he had an itchy trigger finger.

truth is, i dont know what the truth is.  alot of people probably would lie about shit like that (just to make themselves look good).  i cant call u a liar either.  but i wouldn't doubt it if you close from around that way.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 01:39:00 PM by RadioTube! »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2009, 01:37:16 PM »

ur fucking weird homie

Elano

« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2009, 01:38:33 PM »

ur fucking weird homie

ok  :eh:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2009, 01:41:43 PM »

ur fucking weird homie

ok  :eh:

yea cuz i dont know what yur sarcastic ass is tryna get at.