Author Topic: "Safe + Sound" By Quik, Reppin Bloods?  (Read 3761 times)

Elano

Re: "Safe + Sound" By Quik, Reppin Bloods?
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2009, 01:47:20 PM »
from what i head from the homies dad ( he was from TTP) he said quik had a mad trigger finger back in the day.

so he was involved in the drive-bys too.....WOW  ::)

what are you trying to get at, cuz u dont make sense. lol i hope ur not thinking im tryna flex about my homies dad knowing him lmfao.
I don't make sense ? What do you mean with he said quik had a mad trigger finger ::)

i ment to say trigger happy.

trigger finger=trigger happy.
it has a logic  ::)

ur fucking weird homie

ok  :eh:

yea cuz i dont know what yur sarcastic ass is tryna get at.
nothing...nothing.
trigger finger=trigger happy. :camp:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2009, 01:49:38 PM »
from what i head from the homies dad ( he was from TTP) he said quik had a mad trigger finger back in the day.

what are you trying to get at, cuz u dont make sense. lol i hope ur not thinking im tryna flex about my homies dad knowing him lmfao.
I don't make sense ? What do you mean with he said quik had a mad trigger finger ::)

ur fucking weird homie

nothing...nothing.

fo your the dumbass that asked

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Jaydc555

« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2009, 01:55:03 PM »
Everybody calm down and have some dip

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2009, 01:58:35 PM »
Hey Dumb Ass! Gangs are bigger than music.  There might be Bs & Cs all over the world but NONE of them take it as serious as the Cali sets and never will.  It's just a fad in the rest of the US (to tell the truth about it).  U niggaz is dumb and ignorant dying over colors (its pathetic).  u dont get stripes for wearing colors anymore.  niggaz die in pink t's and burberry shorts over here and anywhere else.  U talk about southern music and how its so "wack" to u, well nobody cares about your opinion and most dont even agree with your opinion.  That whole Hip Hop is dead thing was just an internet hip hop trend.  YOUR LIVING A LIE!  Your living a fantasy.  That shit was worth something back in the 80s and 90s when it comes to Hip Hop- but not anymore.  "dance to this muthafuckin' music we crip to" was just a hot line to most people and not something to think twice about.  I dont give a damn if I enfluence your thoughts, but i do give a damn about fake niggaz talkin that Gang shit online like it has a place on here or anywhere else in society (outside of California).  I aint ridin on the momentum of Obama, but myman- fuck the bs n cs (the real bloods and crips are the Dems & Reps).  I respect the Bloods and Crips but they've caused too much catastrophie in my community and now that we have BIGGER & More Positive leaders it's time to get off of that 'wave' (like most niggaz have- fake & "real").  I can gaurentee that you'll see a decline in gang actions in the future, it's enevitable.  I aint gonna stress this shit too much longer but that whole Gang Movement shit is for the Mexicans (no diss) and scoundrals.  Whether Obama is a House Nigger or not I dont care (along with the billions of Blacks in the world), this is a new day- not yesterday.

JANUARY 20th, 2009 (The day the Earth moved forward)

As far as music goes, get over the politics and the bullshit and get on.  nobody cares about how many niggaz u claim u shot or what color laces u have in your chux, if u cant get pass that then u cant get pass the 1st stage in this game.  How can you call the East & South watered down versions of the West coast, when ALL black folx no matter where they at have been fucked since the past 500 years.

You just too damn deep for me huh homeboy? Man you was all over the place with that fuckin post. You right, that gangbang shit is takin more seriously out here. Westcoast gangstas aint doin the shit cus its cool, its done because its been done for decades and its part of a culture out here now.  As far as being a fad in other cities, that just goes to show how deep that Westcoast influence is...and if you wanna call somethin stupid, how bout killin eachother over a fad?  First off, we brought Blood and Crip sets to cities throughout the country a long fuckin time ago, so id say its past the point of bein a fad.  Eastcoast Bloods might be looked at as a joke on our side, but ask them muthafuckas whether they think its a fad...or a lifestyle now.  You talkin out yo ass homie.  And i dunno if you tryin to build up your city on the fact that yall walk around on some homosexual, pink T fashion shit, but do what u do.  And hell muthafuckin yah that Down South booty shake bullshit is garbage. Theres a few rappers from the South that i got respect for on some rap shit. Luda, Outkasts, Eightball n MJG, Scarface, etc. But for the most part, rappers down there are makin music for high school bitches.  Again, good for them...they sellin records. But you cant tell me, or anybody else with at least half a brain that the Ying Yang twins or the other million rappers down south just like em are some bonified rappers.  If you wanna make music for females, then do the damn thing. But dont pull this fake thug bullshit while you makin a song about snappin yo fingers. If you a gangsta, be a gangsta. If you a ho-cake, be a ho-cake. But dont try to be both. Thats why real Westcoast muthafuckas look at the East and the South as clowns sometimes.  There was a time in hip hop when you had to be real, when you couldnt fake it or you were strait eight-bixed right up outta there.  Now the fakeness is accepted as long as you sell records. Muthafuckas sold out, point blank.  You can make that money, but u gotta be able to look at yahself in the mirror at the end of the day.  Hip Hop was created by the streets and as a form of artistic musical expression for a people who's voices were not heard. Now, its "Crank dat Soljah Boy". You goan tell me that shit aint watered down? You goan tell me you cant get why people sayin Hip Hop is dead?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 02:04:22 PM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Elano

« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2009, 01:58:54 PM »

ur fucking weird homie

nothing...nothing.

oh poor boy don't get emotional  :camp:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2009, 02:14:30 PM »

You just too damn deep for me huh homeboy? Man you was all over the place with that fuckin post. You right, that gangbang shit is takin more seriously out here. Westcoast gangstas aint doin the shit cus its cool, its done because its been done for decades and its part of a culture out here now.  As far as being a fad in other cities, that just goes to show how deep that Westcoast influence is...and if you wanna call somethin stupid, how bout killin eachother over a fad?  First off, we brought Blood and Crip sets to cities throughout the country a long fuckin time ago, so id say its past the point of bein a fad.  Eastcoast Bloods might be looked at as a joke on our side, but ask them muthafuckas whether they think its a fad...or a lifestyle now.  You talkin out yo ass homie.  And i dunno if you tryin to build up your city on the fact that yall walk around on some homosexual, pink T fashion shit, but do what u do.  And hell muthafuckin yah that Down South booty shake bullshit is garbage. Theres a few rappers from the South that i got respect for on some rap shit. Luda, Outkasts, Eightball n MJG, Scarface, etc. But for the most part, rappers down there are makin music for high school bitches.  Again, good for them...they sellin records. But you cant tell me, or anybody else with at least half a brain that the Ying Yang twins or the other million rappers down south just like em are some bonified rappers.  If you wanna make music for females, then do the damn thing. But dont pull this fake thug bullshit while you makin a song about snappin yo fingers. If you a gangsta, be a gangsta. If you a ho-cake, be a ho-cake. But dont try to be both. Thats why real Westcoast muthafuckas look at the East and the South as clowns sometimes.  There was a time in hip hop when you had to be real, when you couldnt fake it or you were strait eight-bixed right up outta there.  Now the fakeness is accepted as long as you sell records. Muthafuckas sold out, point blank.  You can make that money, but u gotta be able to look at yahself in the mirror at the end of the day.  Hip Hop was created by the streets and as a form of artistic musical expression for a people who's voices were not heard. Now, its "Crank dat Soljah Boy". You goan tell me that shit aint watered down? You goan tell me you cant get why people sayin Hip Hop is dead?
[/quote]

We dont care about colors over here, niggaz die for 2 beers and a cheeseburger easy.  Yeah I cant lie the Bs & Cs was appealin as a muthafucka back in the day, but wats wrong with the youngin's liking Soulja Boy or Charles Hamilton rather than Young Hootie or Young De'.  It sounds like people are just gelous bcuz they favorite aint on top no more.  Express that shit to yourself not on forums n shit.  Hip Hop was and still is the voice for the people, all the people.  How can you say it's not and then turn around and say we have too many rappers in this game puttin out bullshit?  Everybody does Hip Hop whether its in person (to yourself) or on wax.  It's good Street Hip Hop isnt the only voice anymore.  What about Jazz, Blues, shit even Country music.  Dont be bias.  I love this game right here more than anybody (I'm typing all of this now).  This game is way bigger than it was in 83', 93', or even 03'.  Hip Hop is covered in all angles and genres now.  No need to feel ashamed of the shit.  If it wasnt for the Soulja boys and Lil' Romeos, and Ying Yang Twins then Hip Hop woulda been a fad a very long time ago.  but the begginings were just in it's infant stages, now everybody from Pakistan to Charleston- South Carolina to Dublin has voiced they expression through this game.  i dont see ya'll talkin shit about those corny ass international rappers.  technically they're the biggest immatators of all.

(hot track*)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 02:21:09 PM by RadioTube! »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2009, 02:20:57 PM »

ur fucking weird homie

nothing...nothing.

oh poor boy don't get emotional  :camp:

wow another failed attempt to be funny. gtfo

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Muhfukka

« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2009, 02:24:19 PM »
you guys suck

« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2009, 02:27:08 PM »
Its been said time an again.unless you were raised in the west and gangbanged you will never understand it so don't pretend to.

The only difference over here is that we dont have a dress code.  Line for line, struggle for struggle, doe for guda we all are the same.

I wasnt sayin fuck the west coast, i just was implying that he was wrong.  I live in PG County Maryland do ya readin (DMV All day).  Ya'll fools talkin about Quik bein a Blood and wat gang he reppin... man ya'll cant get no info like that or wateva else Real knowledge/history like ya'll want on the internet.  u gotta actually know people (and not just from interviews), the rest of wat they talkin is hype (or they could be keepin it tru).  be RAISED (at the time) with them in the neighborhood they grew up in.  stop gettin fooled by the hustle (thats where music appreciation sufficates).  It's like tryna figure out Pac's real self as a person by songs and documentaries.  Leave it to tha imagination or a bar he put in a song or a quote outta an interview.

Besides Quik said he wish he never was a part of the Bloods

http://www.imeem.com/people/I_NHj9/music/NtN9io3S/dr_dre_nuthin_but_a_g_thang_remix/

what Im sayin is, Westcoast rappers cant claim they a Blood or a Crip without bein a Blood or a Crip. Its not that easy like it is on the East. You be on the East, claim u a thug on a record...worst case, you get exposed and sell less records. On the West, if you claim you a Blood...thats it....u a Blood. Aint nobody takin no time out to investigate the shit. Crips goan get at u like you a Blood, and if you perpetratin, Bloods goan get at you in a real gangsta fashion too. Quik is a big name, but still local too. That muthafucka still does shows throughout LA.  If it was known he was bullshittin about the set he claims, what u think woulda happened to him by now? But the fact that he dont throw that Blood shit out there over and over is evident at his shows. Cus you see Crips, Bloods, Eses....everybody there.  The thing is, Cali is a HUGE market. In order for a Cali rapper to make it, they gotta get the support of the Westcoast. They cant get that shit by bein a studio gangsta. You talkin about internet shit, but it seems like u got shit hella twisted and really dont know how shit is. It aint like the movies homie,  muhafuckas dont see blue or red and start shootin.  The funk usually goes way back. At any given moment, fuck with the wrong person and yah...you might get yah face peeled back. And yah, usually Bloods and Crips aint chillin together. But I been around the shit first hand to see Bloods and Crips chillin at the same function. At the same time, seen Blood gangs go to war with other Blood gangs.  
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2009, 02:44:33 PM »

We dont care about colors over here, niggaz die for 2 beers and a cheeseburger easy.  Yeah I cant lie the Bs & Cs was appealin as a muthafucka back in the day, but wats wrong with the youngin's liking Soulja Boy or Charles Hamilton rather than Young Hootie or Young De'.  It sounds like people are just gelous bcuz they favorite aint on top no more.  Express that shit to yourself not on forums n shit.  Hip Hop was and still is the voice for the people, all the people.  How can you say it's not and then turn around and say we have too many rappers in this game puttin out bullshit?  Everybody does Hip Hop whether its in person (to yourself) or on wax.  It's good Street Hip Hop isnt the only voice anymore.  What about Jazz, Blues, shit even Country music.  Dont be bias.  I love this game right here more than anybody (I'm typing all of this now).  This game is way bigger than it was in 83', 93', or even 03'.  Hip Hop is covered in all angles and genres now.  No need to feel ashamed of the shit.  If it wasnt for the Soulja boys and Lil' Romeos, and Ying Yang Twins then Hip Hop woulda been a fad a very long time ago.  but the begginings were just in it's infant stages, now everybody from Pakistan to Charleston- South Carolina to Dublin has voiced they expression through this game.  i dont see ya'll talkin shit about those corny ass international rappers.  technically they're the biggest immatators of all.

(hot track*)
[/quote]

I aint hatin on nobody makin they money.  Thing is, I grew up with Hip Hop.  My first tape i actually owned was a muthafuckin DJ Jazzy Jeff $ The Fresh Prince tape.  Ive seen it go through its different stages from beginning to now.  I was listenin to rap music when the rest of the world aint even wanna accept it.  So yah, i give a fuck about the image that it has when some clown like Soulja Boy is hoppin around on a video for the world to see.  That shit makes u not even wanna tell nobody u listen to rap music. Its like a lot of things, the best rappers arent the ones makin the most money. And that shit is flawed. Hip Hop is a business now more then anything. Whats marketable sells, not whats real, not whats quality.....whats marketable. Whats marketable? Shit for women and children.  If Hannah Montana made a rap CD, it would be the highest sellin fuckin rap CD of all time. Would that make the shit good rap music?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2009, 02:45:00 PM »
Its been said time an again.unless you were raised in the west and gangbanged you will never understand it so don't pretend to.

The only difference over here is that we dont have a dress code.  Line for line, struggle for struggle, doe for guda we all are the same.

I wasnt sayin fuck the west coast, i just was implying that he was wrong.  I live in PG County Maryland do ya readin (DMV All day).  Ya'll fools talkin about Quik bein a Blood and wat gang he reppin... man ya'll cant get no info like that or wateva else Real knowledge/history like ya'll want on the internet.  u gotta actually know people (and not just from interviews), the rest of wat they talkin is hype (or they could be keepin it tru).  be RAISED (at the time) with them in the neighborhood they grew up in.  stop gettin fooled by the hustle (thats where music appreciation sufficates).  It's like tryna figure out Pac's real self as a person by songs and documentaries.  Leave it to tha imagination or a bar he put in a song or a quote outta an interview.

http://www.imeem.com/people/I_NHj9/music/NtN9io3S/dr_dre_nuthin_but_a_g_thang_remix/

what Im sayin is, Westcoast rappers cant claim they a Blood or a Crip without bein a Blood or a Crip. Its not that easy like it is on the East. You be on the East, claim u a thug on a record...worst case, you get exposed and sell less records. On the West, if you claim you a Blood...thats it....u a Blood. Aint nobody takin no time out to investigate the shit. Crips goan get at u like you a Blood, and if you perpetratin, Bloods goan get at you in a real gangsta fashion too. Quik is a big name, but still local too. That muthafucka still does shows throughout LA.  If it was known he was bullshittin about the set he claims, what u think woulda happened to him by now? But the fact that he dont throw that Blood shit out there over and over is evident at his shows. Cus you see Crips, Bloods, Eses....everybody there.  The thing is, Cali is a HUGE market. In order for a Cali rapper to make it, they gotta get the support of the Westcoast. They cant get that shit by bein a studio gangsta. You talkin about internet shit, but it seems like u got shit hella twisted and really dont know how shit is. It aint like the movies homie,  muhafuckas dont see blue or red and start shootin.  The funk usually goes way back. At any given moment, fuck with the wrong person and yah...you might get yah face peeled back. And yah, usually Bloods and Crips aint chillin together. But I been around the shit first hand to see Bloods and Crips chillin at the same function. At the same time, seen Blood gangs go to war with other Blood gangs.  

You clearly didnt read wat i rote u asstomouth queen!  i know Quik is Blood and I know about bein a gangsta- u hold your word and actions to your life.  u dont think real Blood and real Crip niggaz claimin to be Real Gangstaz out here are always 100% lyin.  niggaz get they ass whoop all the time for fakin that shit (wenever u hear about it).  i know some real crip niggaz a few neighborhoods away from me, i know some real Blood bitches up the street from me.  its nothin, stop glamorizin and dickrydin.  u preachin like everybody hasnt already heard before wat u just wrote.  i mean really, who doesnt know that?  from wat u appear like, you're very childish.  if u had any sense of a grown man/woman in you, we wouldent even have this debate (and you would've read and agree'd with my previous post).  stop all this gang-claimin' shit.  leave that talkin for the real niggaz that's really out here doin they thang, gang affilated or lone wolf rollin.  and Not bcuz they want to, bcuz they have to.  we can talk about the greats but we cant be them.  and u my nigga, you're glamorizing an image.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 02:56:51 PM by RadioTube! »

Muhfukka

« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2009, 02:58:55 PM »
you guys suck

« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2009, 03:00:39 PM »

You clearly didnt read wat i rote u asstomouth queen!  i know Quik is Blood and I know about bein a gangsta- u claim wat u say to your life.  u dont think real Blood and real Crip niggaz claimin to be Real Gangstaz out here.  niggaz get they ass whoop all the time (wenever u hear about it).  i know some real crip niggaz a few neighborhoods away from me, i know some real Blood bitches up the street from me.  its nothin, stop glamorizin and dickrydin.  u preachin like everybody hasnt already heard before wat u just wrote.  i mean really, who doesnt know that?  from wat u appear like, you're very childish.  if u had any sense of a grown man/woman in you, we wouldent even have this debate (and you would've read and agree'd with my previous post).  stop all this gang-claimin' shit.  leave that for the real niggaz that's out there doin they thang, gang affilated or lone wolf rollin yuhdigg.  Not bcuz they want to, bcuz they have to.

im childish and u throwin internet name calling. In case u aint notice, your post is full of the same shit mine was.  You know this, and you know that. Childish is thinking that the only way somebody can be grown would be to agree with tha bullshit you wrote.  We live in very different places homie.  Am I glamorizing gang bangin, hell naw. Im way past gang bangin and that shits been in my rear view for years. I have a daughter and the shit i've learned thru the years will be used to make sure she dont fuck up in future.  But I have been thru, and understand the culture. And yah, it is a different culture out here then it is out there. Point Blank. A thug mentality is a thug mentality....but California gang culture is somethin completely different. Ive had homies from all over, even an old homegirl from out your way....DC. She came out here hard-headed. Thinkin that DC was the hardest place in the world n talkin all that whoopty whoop.  But she learned eventually that for better or worse, the shit out here is just different.

« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2009, 03:01:19 PM »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2009, 04:11:01 PM »

You clearly didnt read wat i rote u asstomouth queen!  i know Quik is Blood and I know about bein a gangsta- u claim wat u say to your life.  u dont think real Blood and real Crip niggaz claimin to be Real Gangstaz out here.  niggaz get they ass whoop all the time (wenever u hear about it).  i know some real crip niggaz a few neighborhoods away from me, i know some real Blood bitches up the street from me.  its nothin, stop glamorizin and dickrydin.  u preachin like everybody hasnt already heard before wat u just wrote.  i mean really, who doesnt know that?  from wat u appear like, you're very childish.  if u had any sense of a grown man/woman in you, we wouldent even have this debate (and you would've read and agree'd with my previous post).  stop all this gang-claimin' shit.  leave that for the real niggaz that's out there doin they thang, gang affilated or lone wolf rollin yuhdigg.  Not bcuz they want to, bcuz they have to.

im childish and u throwin internet name calling. In case u aint notice, your post is full of the same shit mine was.  You know this, and you know that. Childish is thinking that the only way somebody can be grown would be to agree with tha bullshit you wrote.  We live in very different places homie.  Am I glamorizing gang bangin, hell naw. Im way past gang bangin and that shits been in my rear view for years. I have a daughter and the shit i've learned thru the years will be used to make sure she dont fuck up in future.  But I have been thru, and understand the culture. And yah, it is a different culture out here then it is out there. Point Blank. A thug mentality is a thug mentality....but California gang culture is somethin completely different. Ive had homies from all over, even an old homegirl from out your way....DC. She came out here hard-headed. Thinkin that DC was the hardest place in the world n talkin all that whoopty whoop.  But she learned eventually that for better or worse, the shit out here is just different.

blah blah blah blah eat a dicc