Author Topic: "Safe + Sound" By Quik, Reppin Bloods?  (Read 3729 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: "Safe + Sound" By Quik, Reppin Bloods?
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2009, 06:13:56 PM »
Its been said time an again.unless you were raised in the west and gangbanged you will never understand it so don't pretend to.

The only difference over here is that we dont have a dress code.  Line for line, struggle for struggle, doe for guda we all are the same.

I wasnt sayin fuck the west coast, i just was implying that he was wrong.  I live in PG County Maryland do ya readin (DMV All day).  Ya'll fools talkin about Quik bein a Blood and wat gang he reppin... man ya'll cant get no info like that or wateva else Real knowledge/history like ya'll want on the internet.  u gotta actually know people (and not just from interviews), the rest of wat they talkin is hype (or they could be keepin it tru).  be RAISED (at the time) with them in the neighborhood they grew up in.  stop gettin fooled by the hustle (thats where music appreciation sufficates).  It's like tryna figure out Pac's real self as a person by songs and documentaries.  Leave it to tha imagination or a bar he put in a song or a quote outta an interview.

Besides Quik said he wish he never was a part of the Bloods

http://www.imeem.com/people/I_NHj9/music/NtN9io3S/dr_dre_nuthin_but_a_g_thang_remix/

what Im sayin is, Westcoast rappers cant claim they a Blood or a Crip without bein a Blood or a Crip. Its not that easy like it is on the East. You be on the East, claim u a thug on a record...worst case, you get exposed and sell less records. On the West, if you claim you a Blood...thats it....u a Blood. Aint nobody takin no time out to investigate the shit. Crips goan get at u like you a Blood, and if you perpetratin, Bloods goan get at you in a real gangsta fashion too. Quik is a big name, but still local too. That muthafucka still does shows throughout LA.  If it was known he was bullshittin about the set he claims, what u think woulda happened to him by now? But the fact that he dont throw that Blood shit out there over and over is evident at his shows. Cus you see Crips, Bloods, Eses....everybody there.  The thing is, Cali is a HUGE market. In order for a Cali rapper to make it, they gotta get the support of the Westcoast. They cant get that shit by bein a studio gangsta. You talkin about internet shit, but it seems like u got shit hella twisted and really dont know how shit is. It aint like the movies homie,  muhafuckas dont see blue or red and start shootin.  The funk usually goes way back. At any given moment, fuck with the wrong person and yah...you might get yah face peeled back. And yah, usually Bloods and Crips aint chillin together. But I been around the shit first hand to see Bloods and Crips chillin at the same function. At the same time, seen Blood gangs go to war with other Blood gangs.  

You clearly didnt read wat i rote u asstomouth queen!  i know Quik is Blood and I know about bein a gangsta- u claim wat u say to your life.  u dont think real Blood and real Crip niggaz claimin to be Real Gangstaz out here.  niggaz get they ass whoop all the time (wenever u hear about it).  i know some real crip niggaz a few neighborhoods away from me, i know some real Blood bitches up the street from me.  its nothin, stop glamorizin and dickrydin.  u preachin like everybody hasnt already heard before wat u just wrote.  i mean really, who doesnt know that?  from wat u appear like, you're very childish.  if u had any sense of a grown man/woman in you, we wouldent even have this debate (and you would've read and agree'd with my previous post).  stop all this gang-claimin' shit.  leave that for the real niggaz that's out there doin they thang, gang affilated or lone wolf rollin yuhdigg.  Not bcuz they want to, bcuz they have to.

im childish and u throwin internet name calling. In case u aint notice, your post is full of the same shit mine was.  You know this, and you know that. Childish is thinking that the only way somebody can be grown would be to agree with tha bullshit you wrote.  We live in very different places homie.  Am I glamorizing gang bangin, hell naw. Im way past gang bangin and that shits been in my rear view for years. I have a daughter and the shit i've learned thru the years will be used to make sure she dont fuck up in future.  But I have been thru, and understand the culture. And yah, it is a different culture out here then it is out there. Point Blank. A thug mentality is a thug mentality....but California gang culture is somethin completely different. Ive had homies from all over, even an old homegirl from out your way....DC. She came out here hard-headed. Thinkin that DC was the hardest place in the world n talkin all that whoopty whoop.  But she learned eventually that for better or worse, the shit out here is just different.

blah blah blah blah eat a dicc

lol youre a joke homie.  Typical eastcoast faggot speakin on shit they know nothin about.  Talkin all that shit, but Im tryin to figure out when the last time Maryland put out some shit worth listenin to.  Ho-cake ass muthafucka...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2009, 08:17:06 PM »
Its been said time an again.unless you were raised in the west and gangbanged you will never understand it so don't pretend to.

The only difference over here is that we dont have a dress code.  Line for line, struggle for struggle, doe for guda we all are the same.

I wasnt sayin fuck the west coast, i just was implying that he was wrong.  I live in PG County Maryland do ya readin (DMV All day).  Ya'll fools talkin about Quik bein a Blood and wat gang he reppin... man ya'll cant get no info like that or wateva else Real knowledge/history like ya'll want on the internet.  u gotta actually know people (and not just from interviews), the rest of wat they talkin is hype (or they could be keepin it tru).  be RAISED (at the time) with them in the neighborhood they grew up in.  stop gettin fooled by the hustle (thats where music appreciation sufficates).  It's like tryna figure out Pac's real self as a person by songs and documentaries.  Leave it to tha imagination or a bar he put in a song or a quote outta an interview.

http://www.imeem.com/people/I_NHj9/music/NtN9io3S/dr_dre_nuthin_but_a_g_thang_remix/

what Im sayin is, Westcoast rappers cant claim they a Blood or a Crip without bein a Blood or a Crip. Its not that easy like it is on the East. You be on the East, claim u a thug on a record...worst case, you get exposed and sell less records. On the West, if you claim you a Blood...thats it....u a Blood. Aint nobody takin no time out to investigate the shit. Crips goan get at u like you a Blood, and if you perpetratin, Bloods goan get at you in a real gangsta fashion too. Quik is a big name, but still local too. That muthafucka still does shows throughout LA.  If it was known he was bullshittin about the set he claims, what u think woulda happened to him by now? But the fact that he dont throw that Blood shit out there over and over is evident at his shows. Cus you see Crips, Bloods, Eses....everybody there.  The thing is, Cali is a HUGE market. In order for a Cali rapper to make it, they gotta get the support of the Westcoast. They cant get that shit by bein a studio gangsta. You talkin about internet shit, but it seems like u got shit hella twisted and really dont know how shit is. It aint like the movies homie,  muhafuckas dont see blue or red and start shootin.  The funk usually goes way back. At any given moment, fuck with the wrong person and yah...you might get yah face peeled back. And yah, usually Bloods and Crips aint chillin together. But I been around the shit first hand to see Bloods and Crips chillin at the same function. At the same time, seen Blood gangs go to war with other Blood gangs.  

You clearly didnt read wat i rote u asstomouth queen!  i know Quik is Blood and I know about bein a gangsta- u claim wat u say to your life.  u dont think real Blood and real Crip niggaz claimin to be Real Gangstaz out here.  niggaz get they ass whoop all the time (wenever u hear about it).  i know some real crip niggaz a few neighborhoods away from me, i know some real Blood bitches up the street from me.  its nothin, stop glamorizin and dickrydin.  u preachin like everybody hasnt already heard before wat u just wrote.  i mean really, who doesnt know that?  from wat u appear like, you're very childish.  if u had any sense of a grown man/woman in you, we wouldent even have this debate (and you would've read and agree'd with my previous post).  stop all this gang-claimin' shit.  leave that for the real niggaz that's out there doin they thang, gang affilated or lone wolf rollin yuhdigg.  Not bcuz they want to, bcuz they have to.

im childish and u throwin internet name calling. In case u aint notice, your post is full of the same shit mine was.  You know this, and you know that. Childish is thinking that the only way somebody can be grown would be to agree with tha bullshit you wrote.  We live in very different places homie.  Am I glamorizing gang bangin, hell naw. Im way past gang bangin and that shits been in my rear view for years. I have a daughter and the shit i've learned thru the years will be used to make sure she dont fuck up in future.  But I have been thru, and understand the culture. And yah, it is a different culture out here then it is out there. Point Blank. A thug mentality is a thug mentality....but California gang culture is somethin completely different. Ive had homies from all over, even an old homegirl from out your way....DC. She came out here hard-headed. Thinkin that DC was the hardest place in the world n talkin all that whoopty whoop.  But she learned eventually that for better or worse, the shit out here is just different.

lol youre a joke homie.  Typical eastcoast faggot speakin on shit they know nothin about.  Talkin all that shit, but Im tryin to figure out when the last time Maryland put out some shit worth listenin to.  Ho-cake ass muthafucka...

(Baltimore)

(DC/ PG County MD)

(DC)

(VA)

Stop being jealous... leave this board!

80s baby

« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2009, 03:49:40 AM »
have yall niggaz heard that song when you re a gee off way 2 fonky album

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2009, 05:24:42 AM »

2euce 7even

« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2009, 01:39:04 PM »
stop beefin!! ;D

p.s. i know what p-funk means and i know it was a reference to p-funk but i thought maybe quik put double-meaning in it.

quik never dissed crips, even on red tapes, not to mention s+s album or "dollaz+sense" song.

where you got yall info from?

quik was never an active g, he was reppin 4 bloods and his hood but he was never a real blood, he never did drive-bys and killed "crabs".

that comes from quik himself but maybe he was bullshittin and tryin 2 make that "nice-guy image"..who knows..

so whats so "blooded" about that album besides the cover and 2 lines "im down wit tha trees", "westside trees..." from 1 song.  ???

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2009, 02:18:54 PM »
stop beefin!! ;D

p.s. i know what p-funk means and i know it was a reference to p-funk but i thought maybe quik put double-meaning in it.

quik never dissed crips, even on red tapes, not to mention s+s album or "dollaz+sense" song.

where you got yall info from?

quik was never an active g, he was reppin 4 bloods and his hood but he was never a real blood, he never did drive-bys and killed "crabs".

that comes from quik himself but maybe he was bullshittin and tryin 2 make that "nice-guy image"..who knows..

so whats so "blooded" about that album besides the cover and 2 lines "im down wit tha trees", "westside trees..." from 1 song.  ???

i dont get how people would think that if theres rappers were "real Gs" that they would go public about all the dirt they did. wow the world has lost its common sense even in the entertainment industry.

modify: not specificly towards u but alot of people that posted in this thread. (prob mostly foriegners [not that i have a prob wit em])

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

the ghost

« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2009, 03:19:04 PM »
^ exactally.....I killed Joe turner on Monday the 18th  at the corner of 110st.  Why do some people believe everything they read?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2009, 03:28:07 PM »

(Baltimore)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_4YRG-Z-1k  (DC/ PG County MD)

(DC)

(VA)

be jealous of what?! lol PG County? I dont even know anybody whos even heard of that shit lol

And you the one on a Westcoast forum faggot. Get off our nuts bitch. Maybe u and the lil copy cat gangstas u got down the street from u can work on yah crip walk together...

Just a lil somethin for u Eastcoast pussies....

"Its time to put the Westside all back in yah speakers!!
Where we a attackin the leaders, reach back n smackin the weakest
Our g's is packin the heaters, its on an crackin when we bust
Thats why the Chuck T stomped out the adidas
We left yah prayin for Jesus, and had yah chokin like smokers
Pulled yah cards so many times like yall the jokers in poker
its Tone Im cold from the shoulders and no more games cus im older
But Red Rover, Red Rover, send Jahova on over
Im sick and tired of all these muthafuckas bitin our shit
Tell me whos writin yah spits, and quit ridin our dicks
Call it personal, cus yall should outlined in street chalk
Steady lovin our slang, so yah talkin how G's talk
And dont even bang, doin the C-walk in Reeboks
Man that shits irritatin, how yall be fakin the ratings
Perpetratin and hatin but now yah shakin and waitin
Cus see the crowns for the takin so no more hesitatin....
Muthafuckas..."

~Dayg0stylz~
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 03:34:30 PM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2009, 04:41:47 PM »

(Baltimore)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_4YRG-Z-1k  (DC/ PG County MD)

(DC)

(VA)

be jealous of what?! lol PG County? I dont even know anybody whos even heard of that shit lol

And you the one on a Westcoast forum faggot. Get off our nuts bitch. Maybe u and the lil copy cat gangstas u got down the street from u can work on yah crip walk together...

Just a lil somethin for u Eastcoast pussies....

"Its time to put the Westside all back in yah speakers!!
Where we a attackin the leaders, reach back n smackin the weakest
Our g's is packin the heaters, its on an crackin when we bust
Thats why the Chuck T stomped out the adidas
We left yah prayin for Jesus, and had yah chokin like smokers
Pulled yah cards so many times like yall the jokers in poker
its Tone Im cold from the shoulders and no more games cus im older
But Red Rover, Red Rover, send Jahova on over
Im sick and tired of all these muthafuckas bitin our shit
Tell me whos writin yah spits, and quit ridin our dicks
Call it personal, cus yall should outlined in street chalk
Steady lovin our slang, so yah talkin how G's talk
And dont even bang, doin the C-walk in Reeboks
Man that shits irritatin, how yall be fakin the ratings
Perpetratin and hatin but now yah shakin and waitin
Cus see the crowns for the takin so no more hesitatin....
Muthafuckas..."

~Dayg0stylz~

Jaydc555

« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2009, 05:01:35 PM »
Ugh someone lock this thread

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2009, 05:16:53 PM »
Ugh someone lock this thread

i was sayin that in my 1st post

Muhfukka

« Reply #86 on: January 20, 2009, 05:43:03 PM »
haha this shit is ridiculous youre all retarded

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2009, 07:46:44 PM »
yall got it confused.  hardcore hip hop in the south started before Rap A Lot.  but Ice T & Ice Cube were the godfathers of gangsta music

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rap-A-Lot_Records

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2009, 07:56:40 PM »
?????

What´s So Blood-Reppin About This Album?
I Even Heard Said He Wish He Never Made That Album, Because He Reps Bloods.
On What Songs?Why People Say That?
P.S. "Let Tha P In It", P=Piru?

why did this topic get made? ? ?  why are there 2 pages on this shit? ? ?  U arent tradin war storiez, this isnt gangsta/ this isnt even respectable anymore, I dont care watchu say or how u live.

You Cali niggaz is weak if ya'll still define gangsta by mobbin up on niggaz wearin colorful clown suits.  this aint the 80s or 90s no more... move the fuck on.  Fuck the Bloods and the Crips.  Them niggaz is the wackness in 09' and from now on... Real niggaz ride dolo-solo in all blak or they keep it 100 and dont ride at all...

http://8vsb.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/michelle-obama.jpg

Big talker....

everything that is gangsta, is defined by what the West brought to the table. Dont get it twisted homie. We taught yall muthafuckas how to keep it G.  When the East was busy makin love raps and the South only made booty music, the Westcoast brought that gangsta shit that all you faggots latched onto like a clucka witta glass dick.  Just cus you bangin for the turf dont mean u cant ride solo.  But dont be surprised if u come to the wrong side of town and get your face klacked in.  Will that make u feel like a real nigga?

FIRST AND FOREMOST THE SOUTH HAS MAJOR LUV 4 DA WEST
BUT IF U THINK YA'LL STARTED GANGSTA SHIT EVERYWHERE
ELSE U ON CRACK . YA'LL ALL ORIGINALLY FROM DOWN HERE
EAST AND WEST SO IF ANYTHING THAT GANGSTA SHIT U
SPEAK OF COME FROM HERE AND YA'LL WASN'T THE FIRST 2
DO IT ON RECORD EITHER . THE GANG SHIT CAME FROM CHITOWN
FIRST ANYWAY . STOP GROUPING THE SOUTH TOGETHER TALKIN
BOUT WE DO BOOTY MUSIC CUZ H-TOWN AIN'T NEVER DID THAT
WE WAS ALWAYS STRUGGLE , PLAYA , OR ROGISH NIGGA . U KNOW
WHY THERE BLOODS AND CRIPS EVERYWHERE CUZ U BITCH ASS WEST
COAST NIGGAS GET IN TROUBLE AND GO HIDE OUT WHERE YOUR FAMILY
ORIGINATED FROM RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEMS .
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2009, 03:04:08 AM »
What´s So Blood-Reppin About This Album?
I Even Heard Said He Wish He Never Made That Album, Because He Reps Bloods.
On What Songs?Why People Say That?
P.S. "Let Tha P In It", P=Piru?

why did this topic get made? ? ?  why are there 2 pages on this shit? ? ?  U arent tradin war storiez, this isnt gangsta/ this isnt even respectable anymore, I dont care watchu say or how u live.

You Cali niggaz is weak if ya'll still define gangsta by mobbin up on niggaz wearin colorful clown suits.  this aint the 80s or 90s no more... move the fuck on.  Fuck the Bloods and the Crips.  Them niggaz is the wackness in 09' and from now on... Real niggaz ride dolo-solo in all blak or they keep it 100 and dont ride at all...

http://8vsb.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/michelle-obama.jpg

Big talker....

everything that is gangsta, is defined by what the West brought to the table. Dont get it twisted homie. We taught yall muthafuckas how to keep it G.  When the East was busy makin love raps and the South only made booty music, the Westcoast brought that gangsta shit that all you faggots latched onto like a clucka witta glass dick.  Just cus you bangin for the turf dont mean u cant ride solo.  But dont be surprised if u come to the wrong side of town and get your face klacked in.  Will that make u feel like a real nigga?

FIRST AND FOREMOST THE SOUTH HAS MAJOR LUV 4 DA WEST
BUT IF U THINK YA'LL STARTED GANGSTA SHIT EVERYWHERE
ELSE U ON CRACK . YA'LL ALL ORIGINALLY FROM DOWN HERE
EAST AND WEST SO IF ANYTHING THAT GANGSTA SHIT U
SPEAK OF COME FROM HERE AND YA'LL WASN'T THE FIRST 2
DO IT ON RECORD EITHER . THE GANG SHIT CAME FROM CHITOWN
FIRST ANYWAY . STOP GROUPING THE SOUTH TOGETHER TALKIN
BOUT WE DO BOOTY MUSIC CUZ H-TOWN AIN'T NEVER DID THAT
WE WAS ALWAYS STRUGGLE , PLAYA , OR ROGISH NIGGA . U KNOW
WHY THERE BLOODS AND CRIPS EVERYWHERE CUZ U BITCH ASS WEST
COAST NIGGAS GET IN TROUBLE AND GO HIDE OUT WHERE YOUR FAMILY
ORIGINATED FROM RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEMS .

nigga needs some hooked on phonics

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.