Author Topic: "Safe + Sound" By Quik, Reppin Bloods?  (Read 3759 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: "Safe + Sound" By Quik, Reppin Bloods?
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2009, 10:54:39 PM »
lol dont let Quik fool yall.  That muthafucka is definetely a Blood.  One of my old homegirls used to chill wit him and his people back in the day.  He's just a smart muthafucka is all.  He's Piru thru and thru, but he was also sellin records in a city fulla crips at a time when crip rappers were really dominated the scene. Comin with that Blood shit too hard at that time might have really just hurt his career.  He played it smart so that everybody was fuckin wit him. Even Snoop back at that time was playin it cool with the crip shit. Only when he became an icon did he start really bangin that crip shit on albums.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Gfunk

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2009, 11:46:58 PM »
lol dont let Quik fool yall.  That muthafucka is definetely a Blood.  One of my old homegirls used to chill wit him and his people back in the day.  He's just a smart muthafucka is all.  He's Piru thru and thru, but he was also sellin records in a city fulla crips at a time when crip rappers were really dominated the scene. Comin with that Blood shit too hard at that time might have really just hurt his career.  He played it smart so that everybody was fuckin wit him. Even Snoop back at that time was playin it cool with the crip shit. Only when he became an icon did he start really bangin that crip shit on albums.

Yeah him and the eastsidaz repped crips in tons of their songs but yet you cant hear snoop rep them much in earlier songs.

And Dj Quik in the song "Keep the P in it" He is talking about P-funk (parliament Funk).
Code: [Select]
http://www.last.fm/user/Gfunk-

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2009, 11:44:06 AM »

Yeah him and the eastsidaz repped crips in tons of their songs but yet you cant hear snoop rep them much in earlier songs.

And Dj Quik in the song "Keep the P in it" He is talking about P-funk (parliament Funk).

yah, at that point it wasnt gonna hurt Snoop to let the world know he was bangin crip cus he was already larger then life.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2009, 12:43:03 PM »
What´s So Blood-Reppin About This Album?
I Even Heard Said He Wish He Never Made That Album, Because He Reps Bloods.
On What Songs?Why People Say That?
P.S. "Let Tha P In It", P=Piru?

why did this topic get made? ? ?  why are there 2 pages on this shit? ? ?  U arent tradin war storiez, this isnt gangsta/ this isnt even respectable anymore, I dont care watchu say or how u live.

You Cali niggaz is weak if ya'll still define gangsta by mobbin up on niggaz wearin colorful clown suits.  this aint the 80s or 90s no more... move the fuck on.  Fuck the Bloods and the Crips.  Them niggaz is the wackness in 09' and from now on... Real niggaz ride dolo-solo in all blak or they keep it 100 and dont ride at all...

http://8vsb.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/michelle-obama.jpg
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 12:51:19 PM by RadioTube! »

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2009, 03:36:10 PM »

why did this topic get made? ? ?  why are there 2 pages on this shit? ? ?  U arent tradin war storiez, this isnt gangsta/ this isnt even respectable anymore, I dont care watchu say or how u live.

You Cali niggaz is weak if ya'll still define gangsta by mobbin up on niggaz wearin colorful clown suits.  this aint the 80s or 90s no more... move the fuck on.  Fuck the Bloods and the Crips.  Them niggaz is the wackness in 09' and from now on... Real niggaz ride dolo-solo in all blak or they keep it 100 and dont ride at all...

Big talker....

everything that is gangsta, is defined by what the West brought to the table. Dont get it twisted homie. We taught yall muthafuckas how to keep it G.  When the East was busy makin love raps and the South only made booty music, the Westcoast brought that gangsta shit that all you faggots latched onto like a clucka witta glass dick.  Just cus you bangin for the turf dont mean u cant ride solo.  But dont be surprised if u come to the wrong side of town and get your face klacked in.  Will that make u feel like a real nigga?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2009, 07:34:42 PM »

Big talker....

everything that is gangsta, is defined by what the West brought to the table. Dont get it twisted homie. We taught yall muthafuckas how to keep it G.  When the East was busy makin love raps and the South only made booty music, the Westcoast brought that gangsta shit that all you faggots latched onto like a clucka witta glass dick.  Just cus you bangin for the turf dont mean u cant ride solo.  But dont be surprised if u come to the wrong side of town and get your face klacked in.  Will that make u feel like a real nigga?

Fuck the West Coast.  gangstaz been bangin since tha begginning of time.  niggaz dont give a shit about colors and chux ova here, on this side we fuck wit family or we ride dolo in a white tee and blue jeans bumpin down the street wit a stack of money and some fresh ass kikx colder than a fish in a whales ass.  Stop labelin yaself as West coast and gangstaz in ya raps and maybe more niggaz will give u a lissen.  get in wit da picture and stop alienatin the rest of the US wit all of the same old gangsta raps
(just for example only, i like this song) Perfectly good music waisted on over-stressed subject matter and production style to match it.  Those beats could be used as 'other' types of subject matter/concepts- it would help define the west just like the south does.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 07:42:10 PM by RadioTube! »

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2009, 09:10:06 PM »

Big talker....

Fuck the West Coast.  gangstaz been bangin since tha begginning of time.  niggaz dont give a shit about colors and chux ova here, on this side we fuck wit family or we ride dolo in a white tee and blue jeans bumpin down the street wit a stack of money and some fresh ass kikx colder than a fish in a whales ass.  Stop labelin yaself as West coast and gangstaz in ya raps and maybe more niggaz will give u a lissen.  get in wit da picture and stop alienatin the rest of the US wit all of the same old gangsta raps
(just for example only, i like this song) Perfectly good music waisted on over-stressed subject matter and production style to match it.  Those beats could be used as 'other' types of subject matter/concepts- it would help define the west just like the south does.

Fuck the West, when 99% of the damn country got Blood and Crip sets in they city?  You sound stupid with that shit homie.  The South is defined as makin music for bitches. Booty shake club bullshit with the wackest MC's you can imagine. But on some real shit tho, i give more respect to the South then I do the East. The South carved out they lil piece of the pie, and for the most part always had respect for the West. They know where that gangsta shit came from that they be lovin, but at the same time they still do what they do and dont hate. Underground Westcoast artists that are still on the grind, always fuck with down South spots cus they get a lotta love. The East? Pure haters. Copy cattin styles, but not given up no kinda respect. Eastcoast rappers been tryna be Westcoast gangstas since the mid 90's.  Hell they even got them bullshit ass Blood sets out there that Westcoast muthafuckas just find funny.  The problem I see with Hip Hop is that the shit came from the streets, and used to be made for the streets. When the Westcoast kicked in the door, we came harder then any muthafuckin region has. We brought the streets like aint nobody ever seen before. Then when the East started to try and make their name again, they brought this watered down version of gangsta rap to the table.  In a business sense, it was smart. Portray and image that still looks gangsta enough to fool the suburbs....but watered down enough to make it on MTV.....oh yeah, and fuck the hood cus they dont buy enough records anyways.  Westcoast gangsta rappers cant fake it like that. Theres far more consequences out here to pretendin like you bang then there is on the East.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2009, 09:13:50 PM »
real talk!!!

Fuck the West, when 99% of the damn country got Blood and Crip sets in they city?  You sound stupid with that shit homie.  The South is defined as makin music for bitches. Booty shake club bullshit with the wackest MC's you can imagine. But on some real shit tho, i give more respect to the South then I do the East. The South carved out they lil piece of the pie, and for the most part always had respect for the West. They know where that gangsta shit came from that they be lovin, but at the same time they still do what they do and dont hate. Underground Westcoast artists that are still on the grind, always fuck with down South spots cus they get a lotta love. The East? Pure haters. Copy cattin styles, but not given up no kinda respect. Eastcoast rappers been tryna be Westcoast gangstas since the mid 90's.  Hell they even got them bullshit ass Blood sets out there that Westcoast muthafuckas just find funny.  The problem I see with Hip Hop is that the shit came from the streets, and used to be made for the streets. When the Westcoast kicked in the door, we came harder then any muthafuckin region has. We brought the streets like aint nobody ever seen before. Then when the East started to try and make their name again, they brought this watered down version of gangsta rap to the table.  In a business sense, it was smart. Portray and image that still looks gangsta enough to fool the suburbs....but watered down enough to make it on MTV.....oh yeah, and fuck the hood cus they dont buy enough records anyways.  Westcoast gangsta rappers cant fake it like that. Theres far more consequences out here to pretendin like you bang then there is on the East.
[/quote]
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Elano

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2009, 12:03:31 AM »
from what i head from the homies dad ( he was from TTP) he said quik had a mad trigger finger back in the day.

so he was involved in the drive-bys too.....WOW  ::)

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2009, 04:10:00 AM »
safe + sound one of the greatest albums ever put together.

8)

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

Elano

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2009, 04:27:48 AM »
real talk!!!

[/quote]

YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO QUOTE FOR GOD'S SAKE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2009, 10:58:18 AM »
real talk!!!

[/quote]

Hey Dumb Ass! Gangs are bigger than music.  There might be Bs & Cs all over the world but NONE of them take it as serious as the Cali sets and never will.  It's just a fad in the rest of the US (to tell the truth about it).  U niggaz is dumb and ignorant dying over colors (its pathetic).  u dont get stripes for wearing colors anymore.  niggaz die in pink t's and burberry shorts over here and anywhere else.  U talk about southern music and how its so "wack" to u, well nobody cares about your opinion and most dont even agree with your opinion.  That whole Hip Hop is dead thing was just an internet hip hop trend.  YOUR LIVING A LIE!  Your living a fantasy.  That shit was worth something back in the 80s and 90s when it comes to Hip Hop- but not anymore.  "dance to this muthafuckin' music we crip to" was just a hot line to most people and not something to think twice about.  I dont give a damn if I enfluence your thoughts, but i do give a damn about fake niggaz talkin that Gang shit online like it has a place on here or anywhere else in society (outside of California).  I aint ridin on the momentum of Obama, but myman- fuck the bs n cs (the real bloods and crips are the Dems & Reps).  I respect the Bloods and Crips but they've caused too much catastrophie in my community and now that we have BIGGER & More Positive leaders it's time to get off of that 'wave' (like most niggaz have- fake & "real").  I can gaurentee that you'll see a decline in gang actions in the future, it's enevitable.  I aint gonna stress this shit too much longer but that whole Gang Movement shit is for the Mexicans (no diss) and scoundrals.  Whether Obama is a House Nigger or not I dont care (along with the billions of Blacks in the world), this is a new day- not yesterday.

JANUARY 20th, 2009 (The day the Earth moved forward)

As far as music goes, get over the politics and the bullshit and get on.  nobody cares about how many niggaz u claim u shot or what color laces u have in your chux, if u cant get pass that then u cant get pass the 1st stage in this game.  How can you call the East & South watered down versions of the West coast, when ALL black folx no matter where they at have been fucked since the past 500 years.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 11:02:29 AM by RadioTube! »

Lanothegreat

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2009, 11:02:35 AM »
real talk!!!

Hey Dumb Ass! Gangs are bigger than music.  There might be Bs & Cs all over the world but NONE of them take it as serious as the Cali sets and never will.  It's just a fad in the rest of the US (to tell the truth about it).  U niggaz is dumb and ignorant dying over colors (its pathetic).  u dont get stripes for wearing colors anymore.  niggaz die in pink t's and burberry shorts over here and anywhere else.  U talk about southern music and how its so "wack" to u, well nobody cares about your opinion and most dont even agree with your opinion.  That whole Hip Hop is dead thing was just an internet hip hop trend.  YOUR LIVING A LIE!  Your living a fantasy.  That shit was worth something back in the 80s and 90s when it comes to Hip Hop- but not anymore.  "dance to this muthafuckin' music we crip to" was just a hot line to most people and not something to think twice about.  I dont give a damn if I enfluence your thoughts, but i do give a damn about fake niggaz talkin that Gang shit online like it has a place on here or anywhere else in society (outside of California).  I aint ridin on the momentum of Obama, but myman- fuck the bs n cs (the real bloods and crips are the Dems & Reps).  I respect the Bloods and Crips but they've caused too much catastrophie in my community and now that we have BIGGER & More Positive leaders it's time to get off of that 'wave' (like most niggaz have- fake & "real").  I can gaurentee that you'll see a decline in gang actions in the future, it's enevitable.  I aint gonna stress this shit too much longer but that whole Gang Movement shit is for the Mexicans (no diss) and scoundrals.  Whether Obama is a House Nigger or not I dont care (along with the billions of Blacks in the world), this is a new day- not yesterday.

As far as music goes, get over the politics and the bullshit and get on.  nobody cares about how many niggaz u claim u shot or what color laces u have in your chux, if u cant get pass that then u cant get pass the 1st stage in this game
[/quote]
yea...it is silly somewhat..but..it runs deep..its our nature to be tribal...so...the gang shit fits in the equation....not all of this shit is over colors..some shit is ver money,drugs,principals....shit even bitches..look at the 83's and the 60's..ya know....well..i dont know if ya know..if you a street nigga from Socal u should know....
so dont be so fixed on color schemes
3500 Plays In 1 day...170 dl's
Mannish Da Jula- Intergalactic Feat.Lano

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8597771

Inglewood C.A. & Anchorage A.K.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2009, 11:09:11 AM »
real talk!!!

As far as music goes, get over the politics and the bullshit and get on.  nobody cares about how many niggaz u claim u shot or what color laces u have in your chux, if u cant get pass that then u cant get pass the 1st stage in this game

yea...it is silly somewhat..but..it runs deep..its our nature to be tribal...so...the gang shit fits in the equation....not all of this shit is over colors..some shit is ver money,drugs,principals....shit even bitches..look at the 83's and the 60's..ya know....well..i dont know if ya know..if you a street nigga from Socal u should know....
so dont be so fixed on color schemes
[/quote]

^^^ I Know that^^^ principals are principals anywhere in the world (Zimbobway to Russia).  but if thats all your Focus on 90% of your music how can you expect everybody else to relate?  its like ya'll are backing yaselves into a corner already in a box.  Southern niggaz talk about whips and rims bcuz its hot and definatly a trend worth keeping up with but Red Bandannas and certain lingos are only temporary trend statements.  I love this game, I love the Westside Hip Hop, but its not Hip Hop with ya'll, everything has to be "west" this and "west" that, kill that shit
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 11:17:12 AM by RadioTube! »

2euce 7even

« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2009, 11:32:15 AM »
what the fuck homies..you keep it gwan fa real...

FUCK EVERYBODY WHO SAID "FUCK THE WEST COAST"  >:(