Author Topic: so I got fired today...  (Read 848 times)

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
Re: so I got fired today...
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2009, 06:51:02 PM »
Bummer. I got fired once, a couple years ago. It sucks. It takes a toll on you, it fucks with your emotions, it hurts your confidence. I'm sure you'll get through it though.
My Future Wife:

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2009, 08:45:56 PM »
LMAO @ he fired  you over the net...I've never in my life heard of that before...thats some funny shit!  WTF...u talk to your boss through instant messenger at work?  LOL...

Some people on this forum fucking disgust me...so many problems in America stem from litigious fucking worthless people who just have to put blame on someone else rather than accept responsibility for themselves.  Why the hell should she sue?  Times are tough...the economy is bad...people are getting laid off all over the place.  She is salary, which means she is exempt from OT pay.  There is nothing illegal about that.  Yet she would come on here talking about how she smoked weed at work all the time, which is illegal...aren't you always talking about that karma?  If you had to hide the weed smoking from your boss, guess you knew that you shouldn't have been doing it at work...so he fires you w/o notice...guess what goes around comes around huh?  Not to mention that slavery ended quite a few years ago...if she didn't like the fact that she worked so much, she could have quit her job at any time.  Do you people realize how much better shit in America could be if every fucking person didn't have to worry about getting sued for every lil' action they commit?
WORD!
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2009, 12:18:58 AM »
reminds me of the time when my buddy went to work after missing a couple of days without notice and when he walked in the manager asked 'what are you doing here?' and he replied with 'i work today' and the manager said 'well no now you don't' and my buddy said ' well fuck that and fuck you!' and threw his hat at him, shit was hilarious, he should have known better after missing those couple of days and expected to still have a job. ohh by the way he had to go back inside and pick up his last check, awwwwkward

Floydness

« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2009, 11:32:22 AM »
did I ever state that im going to sue him?? I dont wana sue him, id rather just look for another job rather than going through all that headache... never said I was going to sue..

Floydness

« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2009, 11:34:42 AM »
LMAO @ he fired  you over the net...I've never in my life heard of that before...thats some funny shit!  WTF...u talk to your boss through instant messenger at work?  LOL...

Some people on this forum fucking disgust me...so many problems in America stem from litigious fucking worthless people who just have to put blame on someone else rather than accept responsibility for themselves.  Why the hell should she sue?  Times are tough...the economy is bad...people are getting laid off all over the place.  She is salary, which means she is exempt from OT pay.  There is nothing illegal about that.  Yet she would come on here talking about how she smoked weed at work all the time, which is illegal...aren't you always talking about that karma?  If you had to hide the weed smoking from your boss, guess you knew that you shouldn't have been doing it at work...so he fires you w/o notice...guess what goes around comes around huh?  Not to mention that slavery ended quite a few years ago...if she didn't like the fact that she worked so much, she could have quit her job at any time.  Do you people realize how much better shit in America could be if every fucking person didn't have to worry about getting sued for every lil' action they commit?

Listen negative nancy, I never said I was going to sue him. I took smoke breaks because I wad there for 10 hours a day and out of the whole day I worked for like an hour, there were no cameras, the store was slow, the guy that worked with me did coke in the bathroom.. so I figure, why not take a little smoke break everyday? And yeah, he was at the warehouse so all of the employees were on msn chat lol.. I fully accept responsibility for myself btw ::)

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2009, 12:49:59 PM »
Damn crazyness
Bullets aint got no names

Floydness

« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2009, 12:53:36 PM »
U didint get fired u got laid off

fired.. laid off.. either way im out of a god damn job LOL

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2009, 01:03:45 PM »
was it a real job? (vs under the table)
if so you might be able to get unemployement?
think you have to be workin there for a year?

U didint get fired u got laid off

fired.. laid off.. either way im out of a god damn job LOL
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Floydness

« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2009, 03:36:32 PM »
yeah it was a real job lol.. and yep, im getting unemployment.. hopefully I get a decent amount of money :-X

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2009, 03:38:25 PM »
thats waz up
i tried to get that from my work I GOT FIRED, they asked me reason:
BAD MANAGEMENT

i got denied!!!
I went into my work and i asked my work why they denied (the fuckin boss was gay) he said he didnt like me sayin what i said

yeah it was a real job lol.. and yep, im getting unemployment.. hopefully I get a decent amount of money :-X
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2009, 10:40:06 AM »

Listen negative nancy, I never said I was going to sue him. I took smoke breaks because I wad there for 10 hours a day and out of the whole day I worked for like an hour, there were no cameras, the store was slow, the guy that worked with me did coke in the bathroom.. so I figure, why not take a little smoke break everyday? And yeah, he was at the warehouse so all of the employees were on msn chat lol.. I fully accept responsibility for myself btw ::)
hope ya find a stable job...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2009, 01:34:11 PM »
seem like a lot of shifty ass small companies out here in the valley ur boss probably was on coke too