Author Topic: DO YOU BELIEVE IN "ADDICTION"???  (Read 802 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DO YOU BELIEVE IN "ADDICTION"???
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2009, 09:22:26 PM »
nah I wanted cats input on this shit
everyone has their own input
i jus think its a choice vs need or cant live without
you wont die if you dont have pussy, beer, football, school, work etc....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2009, 09:27:01 PM »
have you ever heard of a physical addiction

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2009, 09:34:37 PM »
example?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Hey Ma

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2009, 09:46:16 PM »
example?

crackheads

stop being so ignorant.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2009, 09:57:49 PM »
aite thats your input but I say they choose
how come when you give a homeless person money?
they can choose what to do wit it?
therefore if they were crackheads, it be in auto-drive
nah they decide, beer, cigars, pussy etc....

Cube

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2009, 02:04:55 AM »
I WAS ADDICTED TO WEED.  I've been clean since Oct. of '07.

I am addicted to cigs.  I quit for a whole year a couple of years ago, and I'm trying to quit again, on 7 days now.

I don't drink at all anymore cuz I can tell what will happen..

Everyone wastes alot of money at coke at some point in their lives, but that's an addiction too if you spending like that..  Clean on that for 2-3 years.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2009, 02:09:26 AM »
example?

have you ever heard the term "sick" used to describe someone who is going through withdraws from heroin, meth, crack?  what do you think that means?  it means they actually get sick when theyre junkies and theyre chipping for more.

theyve done the drug so much, their body thinks it cant live without it.  

that is addiction.

of course they could stop, but its not as simple as waking up one morning and saying "oh, i dont want heroin anymore".  

addiction is very much real.  if you dont believe, ask any doctor, any person whos been clean, people going to NA/AA, tbeyll tell you the really real.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 02:12:39 AM by The Wykid Won »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2009, 04:30:01 AM »
example?

have you ever heard the term "sick" used to describe someone who is going through withdraws from heroin, meth, crack?  what do you think that means?  it means they actually get sick when theyre junkies and theyre chipping for more.

theyve done the drug so much, their body thinks it cant live without it.  

that is addiction.

of course they could stop, but its not as simple as waking up one morning and saying "oh, i dont want heroin anymore".  

addiction is very much real.  if you dont believe, ask any doctor, any person whos been clean, people going to NA/AA, tbeyll tell you the really real.

Yup.   People lose all potential and health in their lives when they get hung up trying to throw theirselves to a "fix" that doesn't do anything but "break" you more...

enyce, it's not fake.  When you get high and you have that feeling.  Then you become sober and you realize you liked the high reality more, why not just get the high reality as much as you can if it makes you feel better?  It's reallly hard to be a fuckin man and say "i gotta learn to live with life and myself, without using tools to soften the blow of reality". 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2009, 09:49:49 AM »
respect everyones input
jus dont believe in it
Cube

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2009, 09:51:25 AM »
You are naive... simply because addiction isn't a "belief" its actually something that exists

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2009, 09:54:19 AM »
nah its all good
not everyone believes in this by the way
the cats that believe in it should hold a press meetin, cuz there are many who dont

You are naive... simply because addiction isn't a "belief" its actually something that exists
Cube

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2009, 09:56:13 AM »
I guarantee you are addicted to at least 1 thing..and anyone who doesn't "believe" in it... well... isn't a very intelligent person lmao. Sorry for your luck my friend  ::)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2009, 10:04:40 AM »
im not addicted to nuthin
nuthin at all
i like to......whatever that is, but not addicted
dont feel sorry for me, im good, i feel sorry for the cats that think theyre addicted, but they not

I guarantee you are addicted to at least 1 thing..and anyone who doesn't "believe" in it... well... isn't a very intelligent person lmao. Sorry for your luck my friend  ::)
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2009, 10:13:51 AM »
respect everyones input
jus dont believe in it

Let's go back to your original post.  You pitted addiction versus choice.  "You aren't addicted, you have chosen it."  So when you eat 4 pizzas a day, it's your choice..  You're not addicted to an obviously unhealthy amount of pizzas a day, it's your choice to put your body at risk more than you know it should be??  Why do you eat the 4 pizzas a day?  Because they are so good, you get an impulse.  Why not eat the best tasting food over something else?? 

Your mind knows it's not good for you, you know it's not good for you. But for some reason you can't resist the impulse, and you don't care about the consequences..  You are now putting your health at risk to make yourself feel better.  Are you eating the pizzas because you are addicted, or because you only live once and want to enjoy the things that you enjoy?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2009, 10:18:57 AM »
first off good lookin on havin this debate in a gangsta manner (that was my intention)
but yeah IMO thats 300% choice
great example, but thats the problem its a great example of a choice

respect everyones input
jus dont believe in it

Let's go back to your original post.  You pitted addiction versus choice.  "You aren't addicted, you have chosen it."  So when you eat 4 pizzas a day, it's your choice..  You're not addicted to an obviously unhealthy amount of pizzas a day, it's your choice to put your body at risk more than you know it should be??  Why do you eat the 4 pizzas a day?  Because they are so good, you get an impulse.  Why not eat the best tasting food over something else?? 

Your mind knows it's not good for you, you know it's not good for you. But for some reason you can't resist the impulse, and you don't care about the consequences..  You are now putting your health at risk to make yourself feel better.  Are you eating the pizzas because you are addicted, or because you only live once and want to enjoy the things that you enjoy?
Cube