Author Topic: DO YOU BELIEVE IN "ADDICTION"???  (Read 820 times)

Muhfukka

Re: DO YOU BELIEVE IN "ADDICTION"???
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2009, 01:00:20 PM »
youre stupid

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2009, 01:47:51 PM »
people who are addicted to drugs dont have a choice, until they forcibly kick the habit (NA/rehab/etc).  the drug fucks with their brain so much, they may THINK they have a choice, but they dont.  they may wake up and say "i want to get high".  their junkie mind makes em think its their choice to shoot up or chase the dragon, but its not.  its the drug manipulating them into thinking they dont NEED the drug and that its their choice to get high.  lock up a junkie in a room for 12 hours, and that "want" becomes a very real "need"...at least in the junkies mind.  because of course NO ONE needs crack/meth/heroin to survive, but they think they do.  and when their bodies dont get it, they literally become sick.  theyve become dependent on the drug to live a "normal" day to day life. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2009, 01:49:28 PM »
real shit but Id say thats different than bein addicted

people who are addicted to drugs dont have a choice, until they forcibly kick the habit (NA/rehab/etc).  the drug fucks with their brain so much, they may THINK they have a choice, but they dont.  they may wake up and say "i want to get high".  their junkie mind makes em thing its their choice to shoot up or chase the dragon, but its not.  its the drug manipulating them into thinking they dont NEED the drug and that its their choice to get high.  lock up a junkie in a room for 12 hours, and that "want" becomes a very real "need"...at least in the junkies mind.  because of course NO ONE needs crack/meth/heroin to survive, but they think they do.  and when their bodies dont get it, they literally become sick.  theyve become dependent on the drug to live a "normal" day to day life. 

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2009, 01:51:43 PM »

people who are addicted to drugs dont have a choice, until they forcibly kick the habit (NA/rehab/etc).  the drug fucks with their brain so much, they may THINK they have a choice, but they dont.  they may wake up and say "i want to get high".  their junkie mind makes em thing its their choice to shoot up or chase the dragon, but its not.  its the drug manipulating them into thinking they dont NEED the drug and that its their choice to get high.  lock up a junkie in a room for 12 hours, and that "want" becomes a very real "need"...at least in the junkies mind.  because of course NO ONE needs crack/meth/heroin to survive, but they think they do.  and when their bodies dont get it, they literally become sick.  theyve become dependent on the drug to live a "normal" day to day life. 

how is that different? 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2009, 01:57:04 PM »
i see it bein different in a sense
lock em in a room, they want it but they can come up with other ways to handle they shit, therefore its not an addiction

i mean homie said ask a doctor, doctors are even sayin there might not be such a thing

how is that different? 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2009, 02:01:20 PM »
lock em in a room, they want it but they can come up with other ways to handle they shit, therefore its not an addiction

i mean homie said ask a doctor, doctors are even sayin there might not be such a thing

how is that different? 

if you lock em up in a room, its NOT their choice.  YOURE the one locking them in, taking their freewill away.  if theyre locked in a room, they have NO choice but to stay in there...but belive me, that junkie is gonna try and do anything and everything to get out of that room to get their drug of choice. 

if they had a choice they would go out and cop to get high and fuck staying in a locked room while theyre getting sick. 
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 02:03:24 PM by The Wykid Won »

Muhfukka

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2009, 02:04:10 PM »
goddamm, allright you can get physically addicted to some drugs to where youll get sick if you dont take it, you are physically addicted. THIS DOES NOT MEAN IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET CLEAN AND REMAIN CLEAN. it means that you are physically addicted which makes getting clean much harder than just "willing" yourself off the drugs. there is no input or opinions about that it is a fact

Chief

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2009, 02:44:19 AM »
addiction can be broken, doesnt mean it cant exist, you can be addicted to something and beat the addiction. really quite simple.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2009, 04:06:57 AM »

how is that different? 

if you lock em up in a room, its NOT their choice.  YOURE the one locking them in, taking their freewill away.  if theyre locked in a room, they have NO choice but to stay in there...but belive me, that junkie is gonna try and do anything and everything to get out of that room to get their drug of choice. 

if they had a choice they would go out and cop to get high and fuck staying in a locked room while theyre getting sick. 

Yup, addiction is mental.  And for the physical addiction, its your body reacting to not having it, like when you a diabetic, if you dont get enough insulin your body will start shutting you down, whether you want the insulin or not. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2009, 02:59:39 PM »
think what you want I guess
Cube

acgrundy

« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2009, 03:53:00 PM »
Everything in life is a choice...addiction will cause you to make the wrong choice.  If people have an extreme desire to quit smoking cigs, and they go several days w/o one, but then all of a sudden they get stressed and then have one, yes, they made the choice to have one, but they knew it was the wrong choice.  The addiction caused that choice.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2009, 04:01:52 PM »
thats where we disagree I guess

Everything in life is a choice...addiction will cause you to make the wrong choice.  If people have an extreme desire to quit smoking cigs, and they go several days w/o one, but then all of a sudden they get stressed and then have one, yes, they made the choice to have one, but they knew it was the wrong choice.  The addiction caused that choice.
Cube

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2009, 04:48:49 PM »
i believe in addiction.

i'm 26
i smoke cigs since i was 15. stilla smoker
i smoke weed since i was 12. stilla smoker
drinking heavily tha last 4-5 years. still an alcy

Al Bundy

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2009, 11:47:01 AM »
i guess you haven't had a family member who had a problem with crack to really see addiction for what it is. it's very real and can ruin your life in certain cases

i smoke weed every day... don't think i'm addicted though. i've gone through stints in which i didn't smoke for a couple of weeks (around christmas time to save money for presents) i don't have any physical addictions thank god.

it's easy to get addicted to shit. hell, you can get addicted to diet coke.

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2009, 11:52:55 AM »
You choose to take something addictive, but you may not necessarily choose to become addicted to it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE