Author Topic: Saigon Disses Joe Budden AGAIN & His Son "Hes Gay Like His Daddy" On New Track!!  (Read 938 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
"How ya bitches butt got a bigger buzz than you" hahah shit cracked me up

Get em Sai

LOL, hell yeah! funny as hell.

Sai can go harder than this too! 8)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Shit was weak. Its hard to diss Budden because he doesnt hide anything about himself no matter what from the public. Calling a niggas 5 year old son gay aint gangsta.

Yah, true that. When a dude keeps it real all the time, and doesn't hide shit, the fuck can you say about him when hes said it about himself or if people already know whats up with him, theres ntn to expose, but dissin someones little kid is just stupid!!!

This is what Joe said about the diss a few hours ago!!!

"he lucked out, i'm outta town at a wedding.....

but i'm driving home 2nite so..... maybe he isn't so lucky"

8)
lol at Buddens, I'm not hating but it's obvious dude is a bitch. I mean Sai dissed his son & Joe is like "I'm outta town" ::) Well when you get back you still ain't gonna do shit.

lol, that rapper is mad busy believe it...  That's most likely a legitimate excuse.  And just in case you didn't know Joe don't live in the same city as Sai, dunny.

Anyways, Sai killed Joe..   Both put out heat so far...  COLLAB tho guys...

Hey Ma

I agree it was weak.

it was funny, but aside from dissing his son and pointing back to fab and buddens girl, theres not too much to get mad about

right, besides your fam and loved ones and dudes that embarrassed you in the past, no big deal  ::)

AnybodyKilla

Shit was weak. Its hard to diss Budden because he doesnt hide anything about himself no matter what from the public. Calling a niggas 5 year old son gay aint gangsta.

Yah, true that. When a dude keeps it real all the time, and doesn't hide shit, the fuck can you say about him when hes said it about himself or if people already know whats up with him, theres ntn to expose, but dissin someones little kid is just stupid!!!

8)
lol at Buddens, I'm not hating but it's obvious dude is a bitch. I mean Sai dissed his son & Joe is like "I'm outta town" ::) Well when you get back you still ain't gonna do shit.

lol, that rapper is mad busy believe it...  That's most likely a legitimate excuse.  And just in case you didn't know Joe don't live in the same city as Sai, dunny.

Anyways, Sai killed Joe..   Both put out heat so far...  COLLAB tho guys...

Yah, dude wouldnt just make up a random lie like that. But even though id like to see em collab, that would be fucked up if they do after Sai said that bout Joe's son, that would be fucked up. Unless he apologizes i guess!!!

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thought it was abit weak tbh, more of a piss take diss than Sai actually spittin, this beefs gonna start to get real personal now, mentioning Joeys kid was a lil below the belt but either way this will help build their buzz and its bout time their was a decent beef between two artsts who can actually rap

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!

8)
And just in case you didn't know Joe don't live in the same city as Sai, dunny.
Well by saying this "he lucked out, i'm outta town at a wedding....." he's obviously trying to let us know he would get at Sai IF it wasn't for that wedding. Your boy Joey is making excuses, dunny.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 04:49:20 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

MakaveliThaDon1996

• 'G'
Sai already lost the first round. He didn't say anything new except for dissing Joe's kid. Why diss a kid who has nothing to do with this problem?

How about he releases an album before he talks shit about another rapper? He made fun of Joe because he sold 500K albums... how many albums has Sai sold and how many hits has he release?  ::)

Lucifuge

Murder shit 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
I agree it was weak.

it was funny, but aside from dissing his son and pointing back to fab and buddens girl, theres not too much to get mad about

right, besides your fam and loved ones and dudes that embarrassed you in the past, no big deal  ::)

I just mean that there was nothing here that we didn't already know or that would hurt buddens actual image

sai > joe all day but thats how i feel.. its an below average diss imo.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES

8)
Well by saying this "he lucked out, i'm outta town at a wedding....." he's obviously trying to let us know he would get at Sai IF it wasn't for that wedding. Your boy Joey is making excuses, dunny.

Or he's saying Sai could get what he wants (getting physical) cuz Joe is outta town and they very well could see each other...  Sai and Joe don't live in the same city, Joe leaving his city improves the odds of anyone getting at each other..

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!

8)

Or he's saying Sai could get what he wants (getting physical) cuz Joe is outta town and they very well could see each other...  Sai and Joe don't live in the same city, Joe leaving his city improves the odds of anyone getting at each other..
ha whatever, it doesn't matter who gets at who first. I think we all know the outcome.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 07:59:43 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES

8)

ha whatever, it doesn't matter who gets at who first. I think we all know the outcome.

Yup, stupid violence that can potentially take away one or both of two great rappers here..  Keep it on wax.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

8)

Yup, stupid violence that can potentially take away one or both of two great rappers here..  Keep it on wax.

cmon, that hasnt happened for 13 years lol.

RIP PAC! :-\

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES

8)

Well I would rather be careful than reckless, eliminate the potential.  You're right though.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

8)

Well I would rather be careful than reckless, eliminate the potential.  You're right though.

but i see your point; this isnt exactly 50 Cent/Lil' Wayne beef lol.