Author Topic: So i look up an ol female i used to fuck with...  (Read 1167 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: So i look up an ol female i used to fuck with...
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2009, 12:09:23 PM »
Did you fuck her?

yes...

that shit only makes it worse. if i knew i couldnt hit it...then fuckit. It aint a loss. But i dropped her over some dumb shit.

Nikka plz, what kinda superficial shit is that...  I hope you made this thread cuz she was the best person ever for you, and not cuz she's a model.

naw, she was hella cool....a good person and all.  I probably fucked up in droppin her. At the time, i was on some stupid "fuck a bitch" kinda shit. Young-minded i guess.

Thats not young minded thats level headed cuzz

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2009, 07:23:29 PM »
is it me or does it look like shes got a nutsack?

phat rabbit..

that's how some of them skinny chicks got it they so skinny the pussy looks super fat  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2009, 03:27:26 AM »
Did you fuck her?

yes...

that shit only makes it worse. if i knew i couldnt hit it...then fuckit. It aint a loss. But i dropped her over some dumb shit.

LOL...big deal. all black girls with weaves are "models".

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2009, 12:02:54 PM »
Did you fuck her?

yes...

in the book of NIK of course

Kool Beenz

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2009, 12:26:40 PM »
i use to fuck around with the R&B singer Paula Deanda i never smashed but i use to pull her at quincineras n shit like that she went to the same middle school and highschool i did... so did my homeboy lol she was only a year younger than us then she made it big and forgot all about her old friends

then a year ago i was dating this chick who was a small time model... now she made it big and got signed and is gonna be on some magazines n shit... we stopped dating cus she was literally an idiot and didnt graduate from highschool and it just didnt work out... which i kinda regret letting her go

then my highschool sweetheart was a cheerleader in highschool but i broke up with her like right after graduation becuase she was a psycho bitch like she would come to my house in the middle of the night if i didnt answer my phone... and like if we broke up and i didnt talk to her she would call my mom and sister to hang out and when i would come home from work or whatever she would be at my house and i would be like WTF!!!(i have tons of other psycho stories too) well the point is now she is a cheerleader for the semi pro football team here in my city and is a bathing suit model for them... she was already a dime when i was with her but damn she is alot more hotter now too but fuck it she was still a crazy bitch so im glad i dropped her

well you win some you lose some... atleast the bitch i have now is really cute

Roccy

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2009, 12:57:17 PM »
Man, that looks nasty. I think you're better off.
how it really goes down..

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2009, 01:14:55 PM »
Good points A.G. To be honest, with these kinds of girls who are trying to go far in entertainment/modeling, that's all they usually have is their looks. Not trying to bash them, but when they are trying to make money, they will do just about anything to advance, and will come across a lot of guys trying to get at them with more money and opportunities for their own careers. Just move on, live and learn.
I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2009, 02:00:00 PM »
Did you fuck her?

yes...

in the book of NIK of course

it's a generalization, but come on, now...you know a good portion of those bitches try to claim some type of "modeling" at one point or another.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2009, 05:04:44 AM »
lol u funny but that shit just came of a lil on the racist side u can slide though homie

Kool Beenz

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2009, 03:15:18 PM »
Good points A.G. To be honest, with these kinds of girls who are trying to go far in entertainment/modeling, that's all they usually have is their looks. Not trying to bash them, but when they are trying to make money, they will do just about anything to advance, and will come across a lot of guys trying to get at them with more money and opportunities for their own careers. Just move on, live and learn.

yeah i really cant say much for Paula cus i never got to know who really really well

but for the other two bitches they were literally stupid as fuck, controlling and possessive, and my x bitch was a psycho they weren't really sluts though that's the least i could say

the ghost

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2009, 04:24:10 PM »

Real talk.  Almost to a girl all the dimes I've met in my life have been head cases.  They get holler'd at by every dude, and they get jaded by it.  Most never get a chance to develop a personality.  every wonder why alot of ugly/big girls sound hella fine over the phone?  They do what they can to compensate for their looks.  Fine girls don't have to.

And don't even trip AG your girl in your pic looks good.  Plus she has a friendly smile.  I'll bet she takes good care of ya.

Floydness

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2009, 09:44:02 AM »
lol sometimes people do crazy things to get to the top.. some chicks just fuck their way to the top.. ive heard of worse lol.. :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2009, 02:41:50 AM »
lol u funny but that shit just came of a lil on the racist side u can slide though homie

yea...major racism there. LOL.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2009, 10:12:43 AM »

yea...major racism there. LOL.

awww, shit....Blacks n Jews at it again lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2009, 10:26:34 PM »
Dogg, it all worked in your favor. You hit the bitch before she became a model. Model bitches are scandalous and nothing but trouble. You got the goods without the bullshit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE