Author Topic: So i look up an ol female i used to fuck with...  (Read 1179 times)

Sikotic™

Re: So i look up an ol female i used to fuck with...
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2009, 10:28:35 PM »
Did you fuck her?

yes...

that shit only makes it worse. if i knew i couldnt hit it...then fuckit. It aint a loss. But i dropped her over some dumb shit.

LOL...big deal. all black girls with weaves are "models".
in the book of NIK of course

it's a generalization, but come on, now...you know a good portion of those bitches try to claim some type of "modeling" at one point or another.
Stop getting your knowledge of the general black female population from TV, NIK. Shits unhealthy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2009, 02:03:48 PM »
Good points A.G. To be honest, with these kinds of girls who are trying to go far in entertainment/modeling, that's all they usually have is their looks. Not trying to bash them, but when they are trying to make money, they will do just about anything to advance, and will come across a lot of guys trying to get at them with more money and opportunities for their own careers. Just move on, live and learn.

Real talk.  Almost to a girl all the dimes I've met in my life have been head cases.  They get holler'd at by every dude, and they get jaded by it.  Most never get a chance to develop a personality.  every wonder why alot of ugly/big girls sound hella fine over the phone?  They do what they can to compensate for their looks.  Fine girls don't have to.

And don't even trip AG your girl in your pic looks good.  Plus she has a friendly smile.  I'll bet she takes good care of ya.

real talk!

and to dude who started the thread.

who gives a fuck! u smashed that chick dogg so theres no regrets!!!!
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2009, 11:42:39 AM »
Did you fuck her?

yes...

that shit only makes it worse. if i knew i couldnt hit it...then fuckit. It aint a loss. But i dropped her over some dumb shit.

LOL...big deal. all black girls with weaves are "models".
in the book of NIK of course

it's a generalization, but come on, now...you know a good portion of those bitches try to claim some type of "modeling" at one point or another.
Stop getting your knowledge of the general black female population from TV, NIK. Shits unhealthy.

not even close...i know first-hand about this shit. trust. 8)