Author Topic: Audio - Joe Budden - Pain In His Life (Saigon Diss #2)  (Read 1143 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: *AUDIO* Joe Budden - Pain In His Life (Saigon Diss #2)
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2009, 07:13:43 PM »
damn real shit

^meh

i'm equally a big fan of both of these

i'd say Budden has relatively easily taken it thus far

from a lyrics stand point; Budden has him so far. i mean Saigon didnt really sound like he was on his A game in his song; so we'll see.

but; id perfer to listen to Sai's because he just flows better & its more entertaining.

when/if Saigon takes this to another level & spits his hardest; then ill know.

But how is Saigon gonna take it to another level? With what? The thing about goin at Joey is he doesnt hide anything about himself from nobody so dissing him is really hard. He showed this on underachiever by dissing him on the stupid shit. Everything about his son was weak niggas say the shit about his girl but Ill take Joe Buddens life over Saigons if I had to chose between them. He got a nice crib a bad bitch and steady music comin out. He got two albums coming out this year, how many does Saigon got? He saying Joe flopped with a Gold debut album while he still hasn't come out. This is like Crooked I goin at Snoop. You got to be doin better than a nigga to call them an underachiever.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2009, 04:12:28 AM »
Only people who either don't listen to lyrics, don't get lyrics or don't appreciate lyricism would consider Saigon as the winner of the battle. Budden killed him with so many true and wise lines, it's ridiculous. Of course Saigon's flow is better, who cares?

that would be I. :wavey:

when you hear diss songs you want them to flow well & get you pumped up.

flow is like the 2nd most important thing in a diss song.

maybe Joey has the most important (the lines); but if Sai is almost there with em & flows 5 times better; Sai is going to sound better.

sure the Budden fans are going to side with em; cuz u can listen to his flow & shit (plus he would win every battle in a fans mind lol); but you know what i mean. ;)

For me, in any song, it's the lyrics..

If you hear a diss song, and the dude is flowing like mad, but none of his rhymes are good, is that going to get you pumped up..  Opposed to a diss song where every line is personally jabbing the opponent in the face..   Without lyrics, the song means nothing.  This ain't rock n roll where your instrumental can carry you..  (Altho with some of the producers out now it sometimes happens)

I disagee. For me flow and delivery are just as important as lyrics. You can be superlyrical but if your flow is wack how are you gonna entertain me for 4 minutes ? Like was listening to Mood Muzik 2 for the past 3 days in my mp3 player before I go to sleep. Let me just put it this way; if you have trouble falling asleep listen to Budden. I really appreciate that he does a lot of personal or storytelling tracks but his flow is so one dimensional, his beat selection for the most time is awful and it always sounds like he is recording the songs in some basement, the vocals are always completley off beat.

Like even with these 3 diss songs, I find my self listening to Saigon's the most and I think Budden killed him.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2009, 04:54:17 AM »
^meh

from a lyrics stand point; Budden has him so far. i mean Saigon didnt really sound like he was on his A game in his song; so we'll see.

but; id perfer to listen to Sai's because he just flows better & its more entertaining.

But how is Saigon gonna take it to another level? With what? The thing about goin at Joey is he doesnt hide anything about himself from nobody so dissing him is really hard. He showed this on underachiever by dissing him on the stupid shit. Everything about his son was weak niggas say the shit about his girl but Ill take Joe Buddens life over Saigons if I had to chose between them. He got a nice crib a bad bitch and steady music comin out. He got two albums coming out this year, how many does Saigon got? He saying Joe flopped with a Gold debut album while he still hasn't come out. This is like Crooked I goin at Snoop. You got to be doin better than a nigga to call them an underachiever.

thats what it is

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2009, 05:18:42 AM »
Only people who either don't listen to lyrics, don't get lyrics or don't appreciate lyricism would consider Saigon as the winner of the battle. Budden killed him with so many true and wise lines, it's ridiculous. Of course Saigon's flow is better, who cares?

maybe Joey has the most important (the lines); but if Sai is almost there with em & flows 5 times better; Sai is going to sound better.

sure the Budden fans are going to side with em; cuz u can listen to his flow & shit (plus he would win every battle in a fans mind lol); but you know what i mean. ;)

If you hear a diss song, and the dude is flowing like mad, but none of his rhymes are good, is that going to get you pumped up..  Opposed to a diss song where every line is personally jabbing the opponent in the face..   Without lyrics, the song means nothing.  This ain't rock n roll where your instrumental can carry you..  (Altho with some of the producers out now it sometimes happens)

I disagee. For me flow and delivery are just as important as lyrics. You can be superlyrical but if your flow is wack how are you gonna entertain me for 4 minutes ? Like was listening to Mood Muzik 2 for the past 3 days in my mp3 player before I go to sleep. Let me just put it this way; if you have trouble falling asleep listen to Budden. I really appreciate that he does a lot of personal or storytelling tracks but his flow is so one dimensional, his beat selection for the most time is awful and it always sounds like he is recording the songs in some basement, the vocals are always completley off beat.

Like even with these 3 diss songs, I find my self listening to Saigon's the most and I think Budden killed him.

Ugh.. I wish I could get some pellas of like 50 and Jay.  Thats a good example for exposing flows.  Its really all about how much you can intake.  Jay, Joe, etc type always ride the percussion, where you can keep a more steady pace and you have to include more syllables in your bars.  Compared to 50 type rappers, where you can go with less words, and use your delivery to improve your flow.  (slow-flow I guess)  This is the reason why lots of underground artists dont make it, but they are so-called Real Hip-Hop.  Cuz your brain cant always intake shit that fast and you dont appreciate it, but Music is supposed to be something relaxing and fun.  If you listen to songs where the underground artist blew, its always gonna be cuz hes made a slower tempo song.  So if youre not already programmed to listen to the vocals only, faster flows are always more overwhelming, and you tend to just listen to the delivery of the rapper.  Just what Ive noticed with myself as I progressed with Hip-Hop.   Also the reason why people think the South is killing Hip-Hop, cuz alot of them cats rhyme with less words and weaker flow as a result, but their delivery seems to attract the listeners cuz you dont have to keep up with them and you can chill to the song..

But I know where youre coming from, cuz sometimes you wanna be in (music mode) and not (hip-hop mode).

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2009, 07:41:26 AM »
If its no problem can anyone upload on something else.  Zshare has turned into Zshit 4 me now :(

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2009, 09:27:49 AM »
"He Been Fell Off Like Yung Berg On A Scooter"

hahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah oh jesus

lol yeah, did u see that vid?  Fuckin hilarious, Young Berg is an idiot.  Why did his manager jet the scene like that, lmao.

Yeah haha i saw that his manager is pretty badass

Lunatic

« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2009, 09:30:06 AM »
joe budden interview postponed 'til next week  :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2009, 01:12:57 PM »

Ugh.. I wish I could get some pellas of like 50 and Jay.  Thats a good example for exposing flows.  Its really all about how much you can intake.  Jay, Joe, etc type always ride the percussion, where you can keep a more steady pace and you have to include more syllables in your bars.  Compared to 50 type rappers, where you can go with less words, and use your delivery to improve your flow.  (slow-flow I guess)  This is the reason why lots of underground artists dont make it, but they are so-called Real Hip-Hop.  Cuz your brain cant always intake shit that fast and you dont appreciate it, but Music is supposed to be something relaxing and fun.  If you listen to songs where the underground artist blew, its always gonna be cuz hes made a slower tempo song.  So if youre not already programmed to listen to the vocals only, faster flows are always more overwhelming, and you tend to just listen to the delivery of the rapper.  Just what Ive noticed with myself as I progressed with Hip-Hop.   Also the reason why people think the South is killing Hip-Hop, cuz alot of them cats rhyme with less words and weaker flow as a result, but their delivery seems to attract the listeners cuz you dont have to keep up with them and you can chill to the song..

But I know where youre coming from, cuz sometimes you wanna be in (music mode) and not (hip-hop mode).

The fuck kinda excuse is that? Jay Z, Eminem, Ras Kass and Royce have all got hella flow and spit dope lyrics. Some cats just dont have a good flow, Buddens is one of them, its got nothing to do with the tempo of their raps, if he cant spit double time or any faster than 90bmp without sounding wack he shouldnt do it...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2009, 03:15:38 PM »

i think we have a winner. ;)

^meh

i was reading until you started about which life youd rather live lmao. :laugh:

who the fuck cares who has it more made (at the moment)? ::)

Saigon even said it at the end; he was like "we all know your just a mixtape rapper"; he also talked about how he came up with Jada & Fab (i think those were the two he said) & no denying they both have better lifes than Budden (i mean going by what your saying id rather live there lives :laugh:).

& i mean come harder by not laughing for half the song making fun of a the dudes son lol.

factor in that he had a lines a level below Budden's but his flow 3 levels above Joey's; from the average listeners ear, Sai's might even sound better. i wont front; i know better than that (if you wanna take it all "keeping it real hip-hop" lol).

but im tired of hearing from you "Westcoast Section-Game-type-ride or die-fans" for Jumpoff.

Budden is out rapping him at this point but dont diss upon Saigon like hes weak because he dissed your favorite rapper; true story.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2009, 07:43:20 PM »

^meh

Saigon even said it at the end; he was like "we all know your just a mixtape rapper"; he also talked about how he came up with Jada & Fab (i think those were the two he said) & no denying they both have better lifes than Budden (i mean going by what your saying id rather live there lives :laugh:).

& i mean come harder by not laughing for half the song making fun of a the dudes son lol.

factor in that he had a lines a level below Budden's but his flow 3 levels above Joey's; from the average listeners ear, Sai's might even sound better. i wont front; i know better than that (if you wanna take it all "keeping it real hip-hop" lol).

but im tired of hearing from you "Westcoast Section-Game-type-ride or die-fans" for Jumpoff.

Budden is out rapping him at this point but dont diss upon Saigon like hes weak because he dissed your favorite rapper; true story.

lol no offense but i think if budden made hit em up ud find something to complain about

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2009, 07:46:25 PM »

The fuck kinda excuse is that? Jay Z, Eminem, Ras Kass and Royce have all got hella flow and spit dope lyrics. Some cats just dont have a good flow, Buddens is one of them, its got nothing to do with the tempo of their raps, if he cant spit double time or any faster than 90bmp without sounding wack he shouldnt do it...

It takes more skill to pull off, but rappers who can decently do it belong in the upper echelon of spitters. Jay, Em, Ras, Royce can all do it.  Ppl like 50 and Sai can't do it..  He's still one of my Top 15 tho, so no diss.  Every battle rapper has to be able to do it.  That's why all the battle rap originated spitters have the killer flows I am talking about..  But sometimes its too much to comprehend when the average fan just wants to take it easy when they listen to music.

Sai may be a better artist when it comes to making more universal songs (Which is why I like him).  But straight up Hip-Hop, lyrics and flow, Joe got it.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 07:49:20 PM by The-Leak »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2009, 07:57:12 PM »

It takes more skill to pull off, but rappers who can decently do it belong in the upper echelon of spitters. Jay, Em, Ras, Royce can all do it.  Ppl like 50 and Sai can't do it..  He's still one of my Top 15 tho, so no diss.  Every battle rapper has to be able to do it.  That's why all the battle rap originated spitters have the killer flows I am talking about..  But sometimes its too much to comprehend when the average fan just wants to take it easy when they listen to music.

Sai may be a better artist when it comes to making more universal songs (Which is why I like him).  But straight up Hip-Hop, lyrics and flow, Joe got it.

I second this.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2009, 01:42:20 PM »

^meh

lol no offense but i think if budden made hit em up ud find something to complain about

yeah i would say he plagiarized it from Tupac. ;)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2009, 09:49:17 PM »
Saigon and Budden have talked on the phone.  Expect the beef to simmer...

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2009, 12:55:49 PM »
Saigon and Budden have talked on the phone.  Expect the beef to simmer...
how u know