Author Topic: Official Statement By X.O. Regarding Fight With Bishop Lamont  (Read 3452 times)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Official Statement By X.O. Regarding Fight With Bishop Lamont
Written by Styles     
Sunday, 18 January 2009 

As a lot of you have heard, there was a recent fight between X.O. (who we just interviewed last week) and Bishop Lamont. There has been no official word yet from the Bishop camp however we just received this statement from X.O.'s camp regarding the situation.
In the early hours of January 16th, Black Wall Street's X.O and Bishop Lamont of Aftermath, got into a physical altercation during a Jim Jones show held at Club 740, in Los Angeles. In what most have considered a failed attempt at retaliation by Bishop Lamont in response to words by X.O. Bishop literally bit off a little more than he could chew. We were able to get a brief statement from X.O regarding the altercation, He says "That shit was fun, but that nigga pussy, all that human growth hormone he takin, and all he did was bite me and scratch my face?" When asked about Bishops attempt at a publicity stunt by bringing out his camera crew to tape the altercation, X.O had this to say " I got my popcorn ready, you better edit out the biting scene faggots..LOL." A source from the scene stated that Bishop and his crew ran from the premises after the fight was broken up. X.O left on his own accord after security sprayed him with mace to separate the two.

Note: A Picture of the alleged bite mark was sent in. Click on this link to view: www.raptalk.net/images/DSC00942.JPG

Stay tuned for more as the info comes in...

------------------------------------------------------
source: http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1259/56/
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 07:34:23 PM by ironmike »

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Official Statement By X.O. Regarding Fight With Bishop Lamont
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 07:39:17 PM »
DAMN! The rumors were true!! Bishop bite XO on the stomache! Thats some bitch shit, I wasnt taking sides. But you dont BITE another grown man...Come on, thats some foul little bitch shit. I got in a fight with a little asian kid when i was 13 and that little fucker bite the shit out of one of my fingers. Point blank you dont bite another man, espesially on his nipple.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 07:40:39 PM »
Wtf....lol!!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 07:42:35 PM »
The first two sentences in the story are mine.... the rest of the paragraph is what was sent in by X.O.'s camp (since everything was copied and pasted together)...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

westsiderider323

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 07:44:13 PM »
hahaha

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 07:44:47 PM »
im not sayin thats a bite jus yet, as homie said it could be from something else

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 07:46:34 PM »
Lol biting, now that shits just fucked up. Still waiting on that video though

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2009, 07:47:55 PM »
Looks like a bite to me...I mean Bishops a dope artist and all, but thats some desperate girly shit.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2009, 07:48:22 PM »
then you need a video of bioshop bitin x.o., or someone that wasnt from either party to validate what happened
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2009, 07:49:38 PM »
DAMN! The rumors were true!! Bishop bite XO on the stomache! Thats some bitch shit, I wasnt taking sides. But you dont BITE another grown man...Come on, thats some foul little bitch shit. I got in a fight with a little asian kid when i was 13 and that little fucker bite the shit out of one of my fingers. Point blank you dont bite another man, espesially on his nipple.

preeach

I heard this a few hours after the incident .. wat part of the game is this ?? Funny how some websites didnt want to go with cameras to interview this man after he got supposdely molly whopped ' told yall the truth would come to the light

i told nima about this bitin shit yesterday .. ]all that workin out in the gym left bishop a lil hungry by look of things lol ahahah @ enyce back peddlin like thats not a bite he left that mark with a punch LOL

anyways nuff with this BS .. lets get back to hearin good quality music from both camps !!

« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 07:52:54 PM by Soopafly »

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2009, 07:56:31 PM »

anyways nuff with this BS .. lets get back to hearin good quality music from both camps !!

Mos def.  though i do love the comedians

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2009, 07:57:27 PM »
nah its all good im still wit it AS SOME WOULD LIKE TO SAY "IM STILL RIDIN WIT BISHOP"
said it before, lyrically x.o. or anyone outta games camp aint got nuthin on BISHOP!!!

now to the fight, if he bite x.o., thats what he did, im jus sayin if thats what he did.  noone knows for sure, its the word on the streets.  I wasnt there, and you werent but you heard and you were told!  bein there and bein told will equal to 2 different stories as it did wit the ras kass/game fight!!!

preeach

I heard this a few hours after the incident .. wat part of the game is this ?? Funny how some websites didnt want to go with cameras to interview this man after he got supposdely molly whopped ' told yall the truth would come to the light

i told nima about this bitin shit yesterday .. ]all that workin out in the gym left bishop a lil hungry by look of things lol ahahah @ enyce back peddlin like thats not a bite he left that mark with a punch LOL

Cube

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2009, 07:58:38 PM »
That clown still talkin shit,he just dont get enough
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2009, 07:59:19 PM »
Yea we need a video of this to confirm the shit. The nigga might have got fucked up and just told a nigga to bite him or something to make it look like he didnt get his ass beat.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

80s baby

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2009, 08:00:04 PM »
im tired of this bullshit a fight is a fight...he got beat up fuc move on ...just like when yuk got beat up by spider homie..he talkin a real gangsta would have put lumps on my face..same thing bad azz sad when spider put hands on him there we re no scratches..my thing if there s no scratches lumps he s a bitch..they fought fair and square u had your opportunity to whoop his ass came up short..this nigga x.o. know dam well if he whooped bishop he would have made videos of it onworldstar..lets hear some music its 09 trav treezy u ever in la and want that fade i ll holla at crash and  he can set that up real talk