Author Topic: Official Statement By X.O. Regarding Fight With Bishop Lamont  (Read 3432 times)

freewayricky

• 'G'
  • U Niggaz Caint Be Serious???!!!!
Re: Official Statement By X.O. Regarding Fight With Bishop Lamont
« Reply #105 on: January 19, 2009, 08:38:27 AM »
JRK if you dont knock it off.. you know the truth!  Hey maybe you dont since you have a Diochese/Aftermath tag KNOWING THAT AINT THE BIZNESS...

Nice try tho...

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #106 on: January 19, 2009, 08:39:03 AM »
Its his style to bite people....he even tried it to bite game...haha

There is no video tape, if there were one it would be all over the net hours after that fight.

X.O. actually won the fight. Everybody in the Internet knows his name now. lol

You mean Game STANs know his name right? Jay Rock already stated Bishop won. Get off dude's dick.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #107 on: January 19, 2009, 08:40:10 AM »
LOL@ESTABLISHED RAPPER

Elano

« Reply #108 on: January 19, 2009, 08:40:40 AM »

There is no video tape, if there were one it would be all over the net hours after that fight.

You mean Game STANs know his name right? Jay Rock already stated Bishop won. Get off dude's dick.

and why don't you get off jay rock's dick ?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #109 on: January 19, 2009, 08:41:57 AM »
JRK if you dont knock it off.. you know the truth!  Hey maybe you dont since you have a Diochese/Aftermath tag KNOWING THAT AINT THE BIZNESS...

Nice try tho...

You know what's funny about people like you? You stay online 24-7 E-Gang Banging for your favorite rapper, but if you ever met him and kept meeting him, he wouldn't know who the fuck you are and would eventually call the cops on you for being a stalker. Also, I support Aftermath and Diocese, at least their camp has talent. I listened to X.O., he was nice but not really. He was good at best. The best ones out of the Black Wall Street camp is that Menace dude, Mr. Don't Know, and Dubb. Other than that, a lot of them cats are trash. So don't be speaking on other dude's labels and shit when Game can't even keep his own together with decent talent.

freewayricky

• 'G'
« Reply #110 on: January 19, 2009, 08:42:17 AM »
DTG Entertainment... obviously your not in the entertainment business... I dont like neither!!!!  But when these rap niggaz lie about what they have going on its becomes a problem with me...

Everybody scream keep it real but dont.  SO GET YOUR BUSINESS UP DTG ENTERTAINMENT if you knew industry people, you'd be in the know...

I wouldn't be in the know considering a hood rat fighting an established rapper shouldn't be in the know. Remember that Damon Thomas vs Dr. Dre fight? No one knows about that shit because The Underdogs wasn't established at the time. So I don't need to know about who's dick you sucking, how much you want to be like Freeway Rick, and how Hugs and Kisses let off some man gravy all over you last night. I've did more for the music industry than you'll ever do in your life. I've worked with Petey Pablo, L.S., Wing, etc. I don't need to explain myself to you.

PS: Why don't we stay on topic with hugs and kisses, not about my life eh? I think you need to "grow up" a little. Listen to some Bishop Lamont.

Wow suck an impressive list of people you've worked with - im impressed...  Ill put it like this fruit loop - Ive gotten more money from Dr. Dre than Bishop has on the business tip homie...

Slow your roll -

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #111 on: January 19, 2009, 08:42:45 AM »
lol@ that pic. but this thread needs to be locked lmao

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #112 on: January 19, 2009, 08:42:57 AM »

Jay Rock told the truth. I'm not on his dick. He is friends with both BWS and Diocese, so he has NO REASON to lie. How about you just stop starting up shit and go cut yourself to some scene music?

freewayricky

• 'G'
« Reply #113 on: January 19, 2009, 08:45:41 AM »

Nice try tho...

You know what's funny about people like you? You stay online 24-7 E-Gang Banging for your favorite rapper, but if you ever met him and kept meeting him, he wouldn't know who the fuck you are and would eventually call the cops on you for being a stalker. Also, I support Aftermath and Diocese, at least their camp has talent. I listened to X.O., he was nice but not really. He was good at best. The best ones out of the Black Wall Street camp is that Menace dude, Mr. Don't Know, and Dubb. Other than that, a lot of them cats are trash. So don't be speaking on other dude's labels and shit when Game can't even keep his own together with decent talent.

Uhh get it right... I told you I dont like either as rappers... Scipio or Bishop so what u saying?  Im speaking the truth... you guys can run with the hype & propaganda.

Blood$

« Reply #114 on: January 19, 2009, 08:52:47 AM »

Elano

« Reply #115 on: January 19, 2009, 08:57:20 AM »

Jay Rock told the truth.

AH,OK  ::)

Elano

« Reply #116 on: January 19, 2009, 09:02:40 AM »

Jay Rock told the truth. I'm not on his dick. He is friends with both BWS and Diocese, so he has NO REASON to lie. How about you just stop starting up shit and go cut yourself to some scene music?

ah,ok :loser:

six 1 nine

« Reply #117 on: January 19, 2009, 09:03:30 AM »
bishop lamont will work in a gas station in the next couple of years

nope your wrong bishop has a bright feature.... as a bus boy @ applebee's

8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #118 on: January 19, 2009, 09:10:29 AM »
I think everyone should get on their xboxes or whatever and have a team xo and a team bishop and choose a game and play vs eachother ha ha ha