Author Topic: Official Statement By X.O. Regarding Fight With Bishop Lamont  (Read 3448 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: Official Statement By X.O. Regarding Fight With Bishop Lamont
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2009, 08:00:39 PM »
LOL @ THE PIC....jesus what has hip hop come to

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2009, 08:01:21 PM »
LOL he asked sum1 else to bite him come on ya'll as some one else posted on another blog that was there

Its a bite, Somone posted on a blog from a website, forget which one. And said he was there and watched the fight go down. He said Bishop and X.O got into it and they both were wrestling on the floor and bishop bite XO on the chest, and Security sprayed mase on XO while bishop ran off.Thats what somone wrote at some blog. But its  seems to be true. Either way you dont bite another grown man, thats some dirty/foul shit

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2009, 08:03:24 PM »
thats all im sayin!!!!

as fast as he switched camps and started goin at his previous "homies" theres no tellin what he would do!!!

Yea we need a video of this to confirm the shit. The nigga might have got fucked up and just told a nigga to bite him or something to make it look like he didnt get his ass beat.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2009, 08:05:01 PM »
..same thing bad azz sad when spider put hands on him there we re no scratches..
bad azz got jumped by 15 dudes. oh yeah,... real fair fight there. great example  ::)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 08:06:52 PM by ironmike »

Jaydc555

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2009, 08:05:30 PM »
So how does xo explain the black eye?he conveniently left that out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2009, 08:06:33 PM »
haha but damn he wasnt ashamed to appear in flixx or public wit that like it was in style

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2009, 08:06:37 PM »
im tired of this bullshit a fight is a fight...he got beat up fuc move on ...just like when yuk got beat up by spider homie..he talkin a real gangsta would have put lumps on my face..same thing bad azz sad when spider put hands on him there we re no scratches..my thing if there s no scratches lumps he s a bitch..they fought fair and square u had your opportunity to whoop his ass came up short..this nigga x.o. know dam well if he whooped bishop he would have made videos of it onworldstar..lets hear some music its 09 trav treezy u ever in la and want that fade i ll holla at crash and  he can set that up real talk

GET OFF MY DICK NIGGA DAMN!!!!!!!! Every post is about me faggot. You a big maniac ass nigga. I aint got time to be waiting at a location for some nigga in spain who aint gonna show up just like you did with Paybac. What the fuck do i look like askin crash about a nigga named 80's baby from sweden woofing over a computer. Shame on you for lying like you know crash personally.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 08:10:26 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Muhfukka

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2009, 08:06:58 PM »
haha thats pretty fucking funny

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2009, 08:07:08 PM »

The picture of X.O with a black eye is from a month or so ago, while BWS and Game were in Europe...Its not a pic taking after the fight.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2009, 08:08:01 PM »
haha god damn trav that shit was str8 comedy!!!

im tired of this bullshit a fight is a fight...he got beat up fuc move on ...just like when yuk got beat up by spider homie..he talkin a real gangsta would have put lumps on my face..same thing bad azz sad when spider put hands on him there we re no scratches..my thing if there s no scratches lumps he s a bitch..they fought fair and square u had your opportunity to whoop his ass came up short..this nigga x.o. know dam well if he whooped bishop he would have made videos of it onworldstar..lets hear some music its 09 trav treezy u ever in la and want that fade i ll holla at crash and  he can set that up real talk

GET OFF MY DICK NIGGA DAMN!!!!!!!! Every post is about me faggot. You a big maniac ass nigga. I aint got time to be waiting at a location for some nigga in spain who aint gonna show up just like you did with Paybac.
Cube

BIGWORM

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2009, 08:08:37 PM »
lol Bishop bit him! Now he not just biting JIGGA.

Muhfukka

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2009, 08:10:34 PM »
were they wrestling around on the ground when he bit him or what that shit seems pretty gay

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2009, 08:10:56 PM »
nah its all good im still wit it AS SOME WOULD LIKE TO SAY "IM STILL RIDIN WIT BISHOP"
said it before, lyrically x.o. or anyone outta games camp aint got nuthin on BISHOP!!!

now to the fight, if he bite x.o., thats what he did, im jus sayin if thats what he did.  noone knows for sure, its the word on the streets.  I wasnt there, and you werent but you heard and you were told!  bein there and bein told will equal to 2 different stories as it did wit the ras kass/game fight!!!

DAMN! The rumors were true!! Bishop bite XO on the stomache! Thats some bitch shit, I wasnt taking sides. But you dont BITE another grown man...Come on, thats some foul little bitch shit. I got in a fight with a little asian kid when i was 13 and that little fucker bite the shit out of one of my fingers. Point blank you dont bite another man, espesially on his nipple.

preeach

I heard this a few hours after the incident .. wat part of the game is this ?? Funny how some websites didnt want to go with cameras to interview this man after he got supposdely molly whopped ' told yall the truth would come to the light

i told nima about this bitin shit yesterday .. ]all that workin out in the gym left bishop a lil hungry by look of things lol ahahah @ enyce back peddlin like thats not a bite he left that mark with a punch LOL

anyways nuff with this BS .. lets get back to hearin good quality music from both camps !!

but the difference between that and this...is we know the truth about what happen...cuz even the club bouncer told what happen...and u knew rass was lying because his story kept changin..like it does with all people who try 2 keep a lie going..

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2009, 08:11:17 PM »
THIS THREAD IS EXPLODING OMG  ::)

Jaydc555

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2009, 08:13:10 PM »
Every thread explodes because people act like the artists are they man and they have to ride or die with them.shit is comical