Author Topic: Official Statement By X.O. Regarding Fight With Bishop Lamont  (Read 3451 times)

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Official Statement By X.O. Regarding Fight With Bishop Lamont
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2009, 08:13:37 PM »
were they wrestling around on the ground when he bit him or what that shit seems pretty gay

lol Bishop bit him! Now he not just biting JIGGA.

haha this thread is COMEDY ..  !!

Why would we want west coast unity when u got  west coast rappers not just bitin each other on wax but also on the streets LOL

on the real tho 2 thumbs up for the entertainment value ..but seriouslly lets get bak 2 the muussiiic , coz this shit is just stupid ,,

The pope of the west coast , who preaches west coast unity rollin round bitin other rappers and talkin about how hairy another mans chest is ?? come on lets get it together !! Bishops way 2 talented for that
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 08:18:44 PM by Soopafly »

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2009, 08:14:16 PM »
haha god damn trav that shit was str8 comedy!!!

im tired of this bullshit a fight is a fight...he got beat up fuc move on ...just like when yuk got beat up by spider homie..he talkin a real gangsta would have put lumps on my face..same thing bad azz sad when spider put hands on him there we re no scratches..my thing if there s no scratches lumps he s a bitch..they fought fair and square u had your opportunity to whoop his ass came up short..this nigga x.o. know dam well if he whooped bishop he would have made videos of it onworldstar..lets hear some music its 09 trav treezy u ever in la and want that fade i ll holla at crash and  he can set that up real talk

GET OFF MY DICK NIGGA DAMN!!!!!!!! Every post is about me faggot. You a big maniac ass nigga. I aint got time to be waiting at a location for some nigga in spain who aint gonna show up just like you did with Paybac.

haha but its real tho my dude. Every post i seen lately got me in it.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2009, 08:16:17 PM »
haha
yeah i feel you

haha god damn trav that shit was str8 comedy!!!

im tired of this bullshit a fight is a fight...he got beat up fuc move on ...just like when yuk got beat up by spider homie..he talkin a real gangsta would have put lumps on my face..same thing bad azz sad when spider put hands on him there we re no scratches..my thing if there s no scratches lumps he s a bitch..they fought fair and square u had your opportunity to whoop his ass came up short..this nigga x.o. know dam well if he whooped bishop he would have made videos of it onworldstar..lets hear some music its 09 trav treezy u ever in la and want that fade i ll holla at crash and  he can set that up real talk

GET OFF MY DICK NIGGA DAMN!!!!!!!! Every post is about me faggot. You a big maniac ass nigga. I aint got time to be waiting at a location for some nigga in spain who aint gonna show up just like you did with Paybac.

haha but its real tho my dude. Every post i seen lately got me in it.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2009, 08:16:29 PM »
Every thread explodes because people act like the artists are they man and they have to ride or die with them.shit is comical

exactly lol. not to be disrespectful but unless somebody getting shot or stabbed an put in the hospital i dont give a FUCK about no gay ass hip hop beef...rather watch some news

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2009, 08:16:54 PM »
Every thread explodes because people act like the artists are they man and they have to ride or die with them.shit is comical
is that why you be in every single thread that mentions bishop lamont, defending his all his actions and music?.... you also sound like you're on some ride or die shyt for bishop lamont. yes, the shyt is pretty comical.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2009, 08:18:05 PM »
d.l. is on cnn or some shit
takin shots at bush
thats some comedy also

exactly lol. not to be disrespectful but unless somebody getting shot or stabbed an put in the hospital i dont give a FUCK about no gay ass hip hop beef...rather watch some news
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2009, 08:18:43 PM »
That shit look like a kiss.lol

New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

Muhfukka

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2009, 08:19:35 PM »

yeah but this shit is cool their gay little rap beef turned into biting each other. and that shit looks like its right above his hip too haha

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2009, 08:19:45 PM »
Official Statement By X.O. Regarding Fight With Bishop Lamont
Written by Styles     
Sunday, 18 January 2009 

As a lot of you have heard, there was a recent fight between X.O. (who we just interviewed last week) and Bishop Lamont. There has been no official word yet from the Bishop camp however we just received this statement from X.O.'s camp regarding the situation.
In the early hours of January 16th, Black Wall Street's X.O and Bishop Lamont of Aftermath, got into a physical altercation during a Jim Jones show held at Club 740, in Los Angeles. In what most have considered a failed attempt at retaliation by Bishop Lamont in response to words by X.O. Bishop literally bit off a little more than he could chew. We were able to get a brief statement from X.O regarding the altercation, He says "That shit was fun, but that nigga pussy, all that human growth hormone he takin, and all he did was bite me and scratch my face?" When asked about Bishops attempt at a publicity stunt by bringing out his camera crew to tape the altercation, X.O had this to say " I got my popcorn ready, you better edit out the biting scene faggots..LOL." A source from the scene stated that Bishop and his crew ran from the premises after the fight was broken up. X.O left on his own accord after security sprayed him with mace to separate the two.

Note: A Picture of the alleged bite mark was sent in. Click on this link to view: www.raptalk.net/images/DSC00942.JPG

Stay tuned for more as the info comes in...

------------------------------------------------------
source: http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1259/56/

Jay rock did say bishop was on that nigga like a lion on its prey hahahahaha
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Jaydc555

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2009, 08:20:00 PM »
If you read my posts I don't defend everything he does.I try to put it in lamen terms for the ignorant people around here.so yeah if his belief is the same is mine I will defend it because its what I believe as well.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2009, 08:20:26 PM »
haha i thought the same exact shit

hold up could that be the aids he gave to xzibits girl,
some side effect typa shit???

Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2009, 08:21:08 PM »
thats impossible for game groupies to understand

If you read my posts I don't defend everything he does.I try to put it in lamen terms for the ignorant people around here.so yeah if his belief is the same is mine I will defend it because its what I believe as well.
Cube

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2009, 08:21:58 PM »

wow

haha

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2009, 08:24:30 PM »

thats impossible for game groupies to understand
game groupie?....

you couldnt be referring to me, coz i dont really care for game. he's ok, but he's still much better than bishop lamont.
 so i guess you're referring to other people on here....
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 08:26:48 PM by ironmike »

80s baby

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2009, 08:26:45 PM »
yo al if you from 60 tell horse..hoodsta rob..big u..slo capone..big ju ju..whats cracin
to that bitch ass nigga trav treezy since u know all the politics
ask crash if he know a nigga name moon..u bitch ass nigga
u sound like the foreigner little homie and u aint even been to club 740 we re the fight took place
that shit is right off  south broadway in downtown l.a.