Author Topic: Official Statement By X.O. Regarding Fight With Bishop Lamont  (Read 3357 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Official Statement By X.O. Regarding Fight With Bishop Lamont
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2009, 08:27:08 PM »
I don't go out of my way to hate on artists.I don't start threads about artists I don't like.which is what some people like you mike do.I make my opinions pretty clear but I don't go out of my way to hate.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2009, 08:30:34 PM »
^^
i'll accept being called a hater, coz his jay-z bitin ass sucks, lol

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2009, 08:32:32 PM »
yo al if you from 60 tell horse..hoodsta rob..big u..slo capone..big ju ju..whats cracin
to that bitch ass nigga trav treezy since u know all the politics
ask crash if he know a nigga name moon..u bitch ass nigga
u sound like the foreigner little homie and u aint even been to club 740 we re the fight took place
that shit is right off  south broadway in downtown l.a.

ok crash might know a moon but you aint moon nigga. Cut it out clown. So the fuck what i aint been to that club i aint been to 99% of the clubs where i live. I dont go to clubs hoe ass nigga. I dont give a fuck where its at. You must have mapquested the club and got the info now you posting it up here like you from La. I can smell a foreign musty ass over here. You just confirmed that your big maniac by all the name droppin you doing just like he did. Weirdo get a life. Up here name droppin niggaz. You dont feel stupid shouting niggaz names that dont even know you exist?????????
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 08:34:33 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Jaydc555

« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2009, 08:35:10 PM »
Ha ha fair enough.not everybody is going to like every artist but you don't have to go out of your way.and trav and the rest of you take it to the pms nobody wants to read all this garbage

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2009, 08:36:30 PM »
^^

But i bet every artist you like can tell you how great jayz was and is. Get your hip hop right homie.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2009, 08:38:22 PM »
Ha ha fair enough.not everybody is going to like every artist but you don't have to go out of your way.and trav and the rest of you take it to the pms nobody wants to read all this garbage

Patna i dont care enough to talk to these faggots personally. They start with me on the boards thats where its gonna stay with me.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2009, 08:38:33 PM »
  A source from the scene stated that Bishop and his crew ran from the premises

LOL Bishop lamont found Guilty of - Bit and Run !!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 08:40:38 PM by Soopafly »

80s baby

« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2009, 08:40:42 PM »
u got me fucced up cuzzzzzzzz
aint no big maniacc from the hood
my name is moon nigga tell crash whats up

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2009, 08:42:08 PM »
^^

But i bet every artist you like can tell you how great jayz was and is. Get your hip hop right homie.
i wasnt questioning jay-z's greatness. i think you have misunderstood what i was saying.

i meant that bishop is bitin jay-z's style

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2009, 08:45:43 PM »
^^

i wasnt questioning jay-z's greatness. i think you have misunderstood what i was saying.

My bad patna i read it wrong. Use to jay z getting hated on up here. my bad homie

Jaydc555

« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2009, 08:46:09 PM »
Then don't even pay them no mind trav.I mean all of us are guilty of getting into it once in a while withe another member but damn every thread you in is going back and forth with someone.shits lame so just ignore them

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2009, 09:08:49 PM »
^^

My bad patna i read it wrong. Use to jay z getting hated on up here. my bad homie

yup

----------------
Now playing: Plies - Co-Defendant
via FoxyTunes

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2009, 09:51:38 PM »
wtf why didnt xo show a pic of his face if nothing happened. he shows his "bite mark" but not what his face looks like after they say he got fucked up? damn must be hiding his face for a reason then lol !!

Jaydc555

« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2009, 09:55:20 PM »
Yep if xo wants to dead this just put up a pic of his face

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2009, 10:03:11 PM »
Something makes me doubt that is a bite. Hey, why doesn't X.O. show his face and the rest of his body? I don't think Bishop has to bite a dude considering how tall he is and hovers over the dude. I mean think about it, if Bishop is on the ground this dude must be trying to get at his face. Something ain't adding up here, because judging by X.O.'s size he could toss him over and just start wailing on him. I think Bishop straight kicked dude's ass and X.O. and X.O.'s little stans don't want to admit it that's why they come out of hiding with this biting thing, but before they were all silent whenever everyone was almost certain Bishop straight kicked the shit out of the dude. I don't care if Bishop bit dude, Tyson bit people in his time too. Ears, legs, you name it...Tyson bit it. If he won the fight, he won it. If X.O. was in a tight situation, he would have done the same. Don't do a double standard type thing. Anyhow, I like X.O. turned on his shit for the first time ever. He ain't a bad MC, but his fighting skills nah nah nah. Bishop was up on him.