Author Topic: Official Statement By X.O. Regarding Fight With Bishop Lamont  (Read 3446 times)

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Official Statement By X.O. Regarding Fight With Bishop Lamont
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2009, 10:23:09 PM »
Something makes me doubt that is a bite. Hey, why doesn't X.O. show his face and the rest of his body? I don't think Bishop has to bite a dude considering how tall he is and hovers over the dude. I mean think about it, if Bishop is on the ground this dude must be trying to get at his face. Something ain't adding up here, because judging by X.O.'s size he could toss him over and just start wailing on him. I think Bishop straight kicked dude's ass and X.O. and X.O.'s little stans don't want to admit it that's why they come out of hiding with this biting thing, but before they were all silent whenever everyone was almost certain Bishop straight kicked the shit out of the dude. I don't care if Bishop bit dude, Tyson bit people in his time too. Ears, legs, you name it...Tyson bit it. If he won the fight, he won it. If X.O. was in a tight situation, he would have done the same. Don't do a double standard type thing. Anyhow, I like X.O. turned on his shit for the first time ever. He ain't a bad MC, but his fighting skills nah nah nah. Bishop was up on him.

Now, Bishop is my most anticipate MC on the west coast.  Hell I think he's one of the most talented lyricists on the west.  He needs some vocal work but beyond that dude is tight.  But, all of this shit is coming off as comedy.  Until an actual, unedited video surfaces we got this picture. 

Jaydc555

« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2009, 10:26:26 PM »
All it takes is a picture of his face to dead this.the fact he's not doing it makes me think he got fucked up.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2009, 10:29:53 PM »
True but all it takes is someone from Bishop's camp to post the video...unless they're afraid of charges and police...self-incrimination...which would make sense.  Ransom did get his ass sent to jail.

taytay

« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 12:43:41 AM by taytay »

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2009, 10:48:08 PM »
All it takes is a picture of his face to dead this.the fact he's not doing it makes me think he got fucked up.

Even if X.O face is a little fucked up, Bishop bite of a peice of his stomache. Either way, i hope this beef is over soon, so they can both go back to making good music.

Elano

« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2009, 11:13:08 PM »
nah its all good im still wit it AS SOME WOULD LIKE TO SAY "IM STILL RIDIN WIT BISHOP"
said it before, lyrically x.o. or anyone outta games camp aint got nuthin on BISHOP!!!
WOW  ::)

Elano

« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2009, 11:18:04 PM »
Something makes me doubt that is a bite. Hey, why doesn't X.O. show his face and the rest of his body? I don't think Bishop has to bite a dude considering how tall he is and hovers over the dude. I mean think about it, if Bishop is on the ground this dude must be trying to get at his face. Something ain't adding up here, because judging by X.O.'s size he could toss him over and just start wailing on him. I think Bishop straight kicked dude's ass and X.O. and X.O.'s little stans don't want to admit it that's why they come out of hiding with this biting thing, but before they were all silent whenever everyone was almost certain Bishop straight kicked the shit out of the dude. I don't care if Bishop bit dude, Tyson bit people in his time too. Ears, legs, you name it...Tyson bit it. If he won the fight, he won it. If X.O. was in a tight situation, he would have done the same. Don't do a double standard type thing. Anyhow, I like X.O. turned on his shit for the first time ever. He ain't a bad MC, but his fighting skills nah nah nah. Bishop was up on him.

THIS POST IS GAY AS HELL

Matty

« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2009, 11:22:54 PM »
personally i couldn't give a crap about these two guys fighting let alone an alleged bite-mark and what supposedly did or didn't happen. i'm here for the music not all this silly ego bullshit. this shit only appeals to the lowest common denominator. is this the same bishop that made that song 'grow up'? oh i forgot he was disrespected so it's okay to start beating on people. and this x.o dude, i don't think any music fans really know or care who he is anyway...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2009, 11:31:09 PM »
is this the same bishop that made that song 'grow up'?

Preeeeach!

This incident is some unbelievable bullshit.

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2009, 12:05:41 AM »
Yea we need a video of this to confirm the shit. The nigga might have got fucked up and just told a nigga to bite him or something to make it look like he didnt get his ass beat.

yea x homo probably got the best stripper in the gayme to bite him. i honestly did not see this biting shit coming but if he did thats fuckin wierdddd. i dont really care who won i jsut wanna see this fight video i love fights!

80s baby

« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2009, 12:11:37 AM »
but when you re in the entertainment business gettin knocced out is big here to there ego s a list of rappers who got touched or punked  and they re career aint been the same
---brotha lynch is first on this list man after cedric singleton punked him and didnt let him go from his contract he aint been the same since
----lil flip  this nigga was vicious as hell wit the mixtapes u gotta feel me was tight but on i need mine his hunger wasnt the same
----bad azz ever since the deathrow incident he aint did shit
-----daz dillinger he got knocced by this nigga from 60s jt the bigga figga hot dollar punked him come on now man after raw this nigga came out wit solo albums that only have 4 tight songs
-----yukmouth this nigga use to be venom after the spider loc incident its a wrap
----ras kass man rassasination was a classic that song conceited bastard after game touched him up he aint been the same
----xzibit after the incident he had at city walk aint been the same...then he ended up leaving strong arm steady its like wtf
----jayo felony after he got knocced out on his day by one of his homies he aint been the same
-----prodigy from mobb deep still one of my favorite rappers..but after saigon touched him up *he didnt give 100 percent effort on hnic 2 and product of the 80s even though both cds got real tight tracs like box cutter and clicc clacc favorite song from both albums
------guerrilla blacc----got his ass whooped in compton im not putting all his business out there but it happened and he aint been the same since
====suge knight he got knocced out aint seem him since
-------soulja boy man he got his shit snatched and house robbed and niggaz comin out callin him gay his 2nd cd got a bullshit review and he sold no copies even though i dont listen to cuzz
=====beanie sigel havent been the same since he got knocced out...then he came with solution which is by far his worst shit he could possibly make0
-----kat williams got pimp slapped and now he s retiring

there s a lot more niggaz but those are just a few examples

80s baby

« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2009, 12:12:52 AM »
and the biggest artist slash entertainer to take the biggest L last year was big fase dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

big moon nigga i only give yall niggaz the real

six 1 nine

« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2009, 12:22:34 AM »

THIS POST IS GAY AS HELL

lol thats becuase the guy who posted is a homo. anyways bishop is a queer for sinking his teeth into another man that shit looks like a hickey that my bitches would leave on me back in the day...

8)

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2009, 12:39:30 AM »
Aight, I'mma keep it one hundred, Bishop is my Dude, and I don't have any personal vendetta against XO BUT.............
This is kinda not how stuff actually played out, I was there from the jump off! Bishop took flight on homie as soon
as he stepped out the club and got the best of dude. Everybody that's really been in fights took a L or 2,ain't no thang, ya dig?
Im just sicka hearin all these felonious story's. It was a one on one fade and dude lost. Here are the unbiased facts-

1.Bishop didn't bring A Camera
2.It was a 1 on 1 thing
3.Bishop and his people walked away, (Who stays & waits for the police???)
4.Footage IS out there,but it was alotta other people  
filming shit
5. XO fought back, (He lost) but he fought back, Which don't make him a Coward, Bishop just a big strong Negro lol

This whole thing really needs to be deaded! Giving a fool a Camera &  lap top is like giving a 2 year old a handgun to play with, shit just gets 2 messy, and 9 times outta 10 somebody gets hurt, and could possibly die! If possible, I wanna try to broker a peaceful end to this situation where Cats sit down and talk it out. But this back & fourth shit just go get somebody hurt for real. Pride comes before the fall, Thats not nothing I made up, Those are Gods words!

taytay

« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2009, 12:42:38 AM »
bishop is a complete fag for putting his lips on him